Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New season tickets 18:46 - Apr 14 with 5489 viewsplannerjack

Has anybody on here been contacted yet by the ticket office asking if they wish to purchase season tickets (after expressing an interest to do so)?

Thanks in advance.
New season tickets on 23:20 - Apr 16 with 913 viewsGlyn1

A girl from the Liberty phoned to ask if I was interested in buying a season ticket but I wasn't there to talk to her.

I don't know how many Jack Army points I've got but it can't be many, because I've only been to 5 away games, 2 away Europa games and no home games. I've never expressed any interest in a season ticket so they must be doing this on spec.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

New season tickets on 14:23 - Apr 17 with 853 viewsAndy1300

Jst had a call from Brandon offering me a 2nd ST, I have 79 points so am well chuffed

Number 1 team in Wales

New season tickets on 23:16 - Apr 17 with 790 viewsGixerJack

Me and my son have been JA members since we got into the prem, only way to get tickets and still no chance for the glamour sides. Have been on the waiting list since and got a phone call last November asking if I wanted two half season tickets from the Man City game onwards which I did and now I'm able to renew yearly.

I have a feeling that the idea of expressing an interest is a marketing measure to see if there would be a demand for tickets if the capacity was increased.

I may be wrong though!?!?
New season tickets on 20:31 - Apr 18 with 712 viewsDewi1jack

New season tickets on 22:27 - Apr 14 by Treforys_Jack

I called in the ticket office on the off chance of getting an extra season ticket, was told to put it in writing, which I did there and then. By the time I got home I had a phone call to say I could have an extra ticket and could I go down and pay for it. All done and dusted within a few hrs. Not sure why you have to put it in writing though ????

"Not sure why you have to put it in writing though ????"

Knowing the ticket office, either the Emails are in a queue and will be answered when the next operator becomes available
Or
They're going missing in the post

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024