Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Europe 17:44 - Apr 15 with 8636 viewssully49

I believe one of the main reasons, for this situation we are currently in, Is us playing in Europe. Our squad was very short in depth, and quality, for us to rotate, consequently our season suffered greatly. I'm not against Europe but it hasn't done us any favors at all. It was at the wrong for us.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Europe on 12:30 - Apr 21 with 625 viewsPhil_S

Europe on 12:26 - Apr 21 by dgt73

Aye and we could all reminisce of our European adventures on the coach to Barnsley too.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 13:02]

We could but I don't think they are coming up??
Europe on 12:41 - Apr 21 with 616 viewsStarsky

Europe on 11:06 - Apr 21 by shingle

But how can i get back to you, you are to thick to get any advice off, you believe being in Europe and playing our strongest team in every game is no risk to us losing our Prem status, you believe it has to affect on our form in the league, your a guy who really does not mind us going down as long as you have good memories of us having a few games in another country, you are an idiot, now go and put your tongue back up you know who`s backside.

Ohh a keyboard warrior. Brave fecker aren't you?
I'm embarrassed for you.

It's just the internet, init.

Europe on 12:53 - Apr 21 with 605 viewsPrivate_Partz

I would love us to continue playing in Europe. Valencia was one of my best away trips of all time. Our problems last year were due to unprecedented injuries - even allowing for the extra matches. ML was right to go for 2 players in each position. With any luck it would have been more successful. To have a bigger squad is a problem as you cannot give all players game time. More importantly our reserve team competition is crap. If we could sort this out then a respectable Prem finish and a decent European adventure could be within our grasp.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Europe on 18:24 - Apr 21 with 563 viewsshingle

Europe on 12:41 - Apr 21 by Starsky

Ohh a keyboard warrior. Brave fecker aren't you?
I'm embarrassed for you.

No mun i`m not a keyboard warrior, now stop being silly, i just think you are an idiot and lick backsides which seems to be doing your head in, now where are the threats in those comments, and i certainly would not have no problem or anything to worry about if i had to tell you that to your face.
Europe on 18:30 - Apr 21 with 551 viewsStarsky

Europe on 18:24 - Apr 21 by shingle

No mun i`m not a keyboard warrior, now stop being silly, i just think you are an idiot and lick backsides which seems to be doing your head in, now where are the threats in those comments, and i certainly would not have no problem or anything to worry about if i had to tell you that to your face.

Having a different opinion to you doesn't mean I'm wrong you know.
As for you... I think you're one of the most obnoxious posters on here and that's saying something. By the way, your subtle threat doesn't scare me in the slightest, little boy.
Last words wasted on you.

It's just the internet, init.

Europe on 18:31 - Apr 21 with 546 viewsshingle

Europe on 11:43 - Apr 21 by Phil_S

Nice they were too!!

Just be careful, and look after yourself, at your age it really is worthwhile going for check ups from time to time,once you pass the forty mark it really is the beginning of the end,so you need to prolong things for you to keep going to meetings and spend a hell of a lot of your time as you do on forums, hope this little bit of advice helps in some way.
Europe on 18:32 - Apr 21 with 543 viewsshingle

Europe on 18:30 - Apr 21 by Starsky

Having a different opinion to you doesn't mean I'm wrong you know.
As for you... I think you're one of the most obnoxious posters on here and that's saying something. By the way, your subtle threat doesn't scare me in the slightest, little boy.
Last words wasted on you.

Bit harsh.
Europe on 22:51 - Apr 21 with 499 viewsPhil_S

Europe on 18:31 - Apr 21 by shingle

Just be careful, and look after yourself, at your age it really is worthwhile going for check ups from time to time,once you pass the forty mark it really is the beginning of the end,so you need to prolong things for you to keep going to meetings and spend a hell of a lot of your time as you do on forums, hope this little bit of advice helps in some way.

That the best you got?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024