Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someones in trouble 21:27 - Apr 15 with 5731 viewsepaul

In fact its quite utterly repulsive, I wouldn't post it on the Hillsborough thread

Casual Cultures
‏@CasualCultures
Being a simple clothing store, we don't normally get involved in things like this. However, you know what to do... pic.twitter.com/x40eWzChNk

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Someones in trouble on 08:41 - Apr 17 with 888 viewsBrockley_Jack

Someones in trouble on 18:27 - Apr 16 by ScoobyWho

Why would it be a police officer, I'm intrigued ?

In the light of plebgate and numerous other police related incidents where the police have acted to defend their own? Anything is possible. http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/27/hillsborough-disaster-police-off
Lest we forget who the bad guys really are.
Someones in trouble on 09:52 - Apr 17 with 841 viewsperchrockjack

Now then Brockley JACK. Sorry to butt in but are you of the opinion EVERY single Police Officer is the enemy/corrupt/warped/bully.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Someones in trouble on 10:09 - Apr 17 with 821 viewsBrockley_Jack

In response Perchrock, can I ask you if every police officer is upstanding, a pillar of the community, and someone whose word you can rely on 100% if not, then my suggestion that a policeman can feel bitter towards others, or a police mans family could feel bitter towards others, is very relevant.
Someones in trouble on 10:21 - Apr 17 with 805 viewsperchrockjack

Youre comments were generic about Police Officers so hence my response
My answer that the Police Service is not 100%. It cant be as its drawn from the genera public.

The nature of the job can make you bitter twisted and cynical mainly because those who shyute things up for decent people more often that not get away with it. Occasionally they get arrested put before court and come out with a derisory sentence. Its what police officers must guard against and some don't and some I worked with and manager were bitter and angry and frustrated mainly with the Legal System, the Judiciary, Senior Management and the Media.

When bad things happen they are everywhere but every day, everywhere some Police Officer gets injured trying to protect you and me;sometimes they pay the ultimate price and Ive been to their funerals so forgive me if I see ridiculous suggestions such as yours .

No profession has 100% probity whether its accountants,lawyers,surveyors,architects or social workers.

The comments of this kid are an example of just how dangerous the internet can be;certainly for him as someone will get to him.

good morning

Someones in trouble on 10:22 - Apr 17 with 804 viewsJackfath

Why has this turned into a police bashing thread?

Surely no profession has a 100% honest, true and decent record for its professionals?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Someones in trouble on 10:34 - Apr 17 with 787 viewsperchrockjack

Morning fath.
Its for the same reason mart6 dropped in with the Thatcher troops dig at me. Its not new and I live with it ok mainly because I helped stop Scargills south Yorkshire henchmen from possibly killing a Notts miner and/or his family. Its what people forget.

Why drop it it now a full 30 years later after it all; because people are bitter possibly because of what they've been brought up to believe ;that's ok.

I had a simple mantra;harrass annoy intimidate arrest every single thief/ drug dealer/drunk driver/ child abuser/wife beater I could get into. Always gace them a hard time but always by the book and rules as if Police don't they ll walk.
The best Police officers especially detectives do it right and get the best results. The nobheads I worked with often screwed up and lost the case then got disciplined.
I left the service a long time ago but the Public don't know half of what really goes on ;its often a stinking, stressful, worrying, dangerous or boring job that I glad I did but no longer have to.

Anyway croissants and jam time

Someones in trouble on 11:09 - Apr 17 with 760 viewsBrockley_Jack

Someones in trouble on 10:21 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

Youre comments were generic about Police Officers so hence my response
My answer that the Police Service is not 100%. It cant be as its drawn from the genera public.

The nature of the job can make you bitter twisted and cynical mainly because those who shyute things up for decent people more often that not get away with it. Occasionally they get arrested put before court and come out with a derisory sentence. Its what police officers must guard against and some don't and some I worked with and manager were bitter and angry and frustrated mainly with the Legal System, the Judiciary, Senior Management and the Media.

When bad things happen they are everywhere but every day, everywhere some Police Officer gets injured trying to protect you and me;sometimes they pay the ultimate price and Ive been to their funerals so forgive me if I see ridiculous suggestions such as yours .

No profession has 100% probity whether its accountants,lawyers,surveyors,architects or social workers.

The comments of this kid are an example of just how dangerous the internet can be;certainly for him as someone will get to him.

good morning

I'm sure you are aware of the reasons why people such as this chap has come out with such offensive abuse? It was because of a lie that was initiated from the highest echelons of the police. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2201898/Finally-Hillsborough-families-kn
Because of this lie, many, not I though, still believe the version spread by the police that it was the fans to blame.
The actions of the police on hillsborough are totally indefensible. As are the offensive words of this person who just perpetuates the original lie.
Someones in trouble on 11:10 - Apr 17 with 758 viewswaynekerr55

Someones in trouble on 10:34 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

Morning fath.
Its for the same reason mart6 dropped in with the Thatcher troops dig at me. Its not new and I live with it ok mainly because I helped stop Scargills south Yorkshire henchmen from possibly killing a Notts miner and/or his family. Its what people forget.

Why drop it it now a full 30 years later after it all; because people are bitter possibly because of what they've been brought up to believe ;that's ok.

I had a simple mantra;harrass annoy intimidate arrest every single thief/ drug dealer/drunk driver/ child abuser/wife beater I could get into. Always gace them a hard time but always by the book and rules as if Police don't they ll walk.
The best Police officers especially detectives do it right and get the best results. The nobheads I worked with often screwed up and lost the case then got disciplined.
I left the service a long time ago but the Public don't know half of what really goes on ;its often a stinking, stressful, worrying, dangerous or boring job that I glad I did but no longer have to.

Anyway croissants and jam time

A daily routine of mine also Perch. Although me and Mrs WK share one between us to keep the weight off

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Someones in trouble on 11:20 - Apr 17 with 746 viewsepaul

Someones in trouble on 11:10 - Apr 17 by waynekerr55

A daily routine of mine also Perch. Although me and Mrs WK share one between us to keep the weight off

Yeah but its all down to what flavour jam you have, could make it or break it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Someones in trouble on 11:21 - Apr 17 with 741 viewswaynekerr55

Someones in trouble on 11:20 - Apr 17 by epaul

Yeah but its all down to what flavour jam you have, could make it or break it

Home made bramble, or Bonne Mamaman Strawberry. Back of the net!

Someones in trouble on 12:29 - Apr 17 with 699 viewsperchrockjack

Brockley.
SENIOR officers in command simply concocted a defence of their actions by deflecting blame.
Its easy to blame scousers and what they did was to play on the robbing theme (of the dead) and also being anti social -pisssing on the dead.
I can tell you that all police officers are more appalled than anyone else.
Its also the case the ambulance service wasn't at all that well prepared. Anyway, whatever to post what this kid did has no defence whatsoever .Sadly its no doubt because he might support a rival club. Its that sad.

Anyway, how can a real man possibly share a croissant. Next thing is admitting to using Sainsburys value Strawberry jam. West Wirral doesn't really do prosaic preserves .
I do believe ,however ,that my good chum Smoulder offered me Tesco s best Darjeeling and fresh from his local dairy farm milk, followed by melba toast with home made apricot chutney. Pretty good stuff for a Rock Ferry lad.

Only joking Davey laa. I ll be out if you come around with your lads

Someones in trouble on 12:49 - Apr 17 with 677 viewspremierjack

Someones in trouble on 08:32 - Apr 17 by Jackfath

Another example of a fool.

A teacher who used a picture of a disabled lad for his own amusement? (And that's just one of your posts)

I could call you a fool for that but unfortunately, that's not harsh enough for sad people like you
Someones in trouble on 12:59 - Apr 17 with 669 viewswaynekerr55

Someones in trouble on 12:29 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

Brockley.
SENIOR officers in command simply concocted a defence of their actions by deflecting blame.
Its easy to blame scousers and what they did was to play on the robbing theme (of the dead) and also being anti social -pisssing on the dead.
I can tell you that all police officers are more appalled than anyone else.
Its also the case the ambulance service wasn't at all that well prepared. Anyway, whatever to post what this kid did has no defence whatsoever .Sadly its no doubt because he might support a rival club. Its that sad.

Anyway, how can a real man possibly share a croissant. Next thing is admitting to using Sainsburys value Strawberry jam. West Wirral doesn't really do prosaic preserves .
I do believe ,however ,that my good chum Smoulder offered me Tesco s best Darjeeling and fresh from his local dairy farm milk, followed by melba toast with home made apricot chutney. Pretty good stuff for a Rock Ferry lad.

Only joking Davey laa. I ll be out if you come around with your lads

Perch a REAL MAN doth not measured by his breakfast habits.

Nah, Jam is sacred, Lidl's premium has nowt on Bonne MAMAN, although there are some good bits there, the pate selection is cracking, be it on Melba toast or even TOAST

I'm off out to sort my car boot out. Enjoy Wirral

Someones in trouble on 12:59 - Apr 17 with 666 viewsPhil_S

A Chelsea fan. Why am I not surprised?
Someones in trouble on 14:38 - Apr 17 with 616 viewsJackfath

Someones in trouble on 12:49 - Apr 17 by premierjack

A teacher who used a picture of a disabled lad for his own amusement? (And that's just one of your posts)

I could call you a fool for that but unfortunately, that's not harsh enough for sad people like you

Now then.

That particular photo was removed. I apologised for any offence caused. Surely you're happy to accept that people are only human and make mistakes?

Or are you like so many others on here who are waiting for a tiny little slip so you can show your faux outrage at such "crimes"?

As I said, re read the thread, then steer your outrage and foolishness in the correct direction.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Someones in trouble on 19:53 - Apr 17 with 539 viewsThursday

Well, that's weird.

So, how long is dgt's ban?
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 20:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024