Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someones in trouble 21:27 - Apr 15 with 5730 viewsepaul

In fact its quite utterly repulsive, I wouldn't post it on the Hillsborough thread

Casual Cultures
‏@CasualCultures
Being a simple clothing store, we don't normally get involved in things like this. However, you know what to do... pic.twitter.com/x40eWzChNk

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Someones in trouble on 22:43 - Apr 15 with 1590 viewsWarwickHunt

Someones in trouble on 22:42 - Apr 15 by LeonisGod

And it works both ways. Highly irresponsible of the casual cultures store in this case. Posting that seat number with the statement "you know what to do" is effectively inciting violence (cos that's how it will be read by many).

No loss to the gene pool.
Someones in trouble on 23:26 - Apr 15 with 1515 viewsskippyjack

Someones in trouble on 22:42 - Apr 15 by WarwickHunt

Aye - poor dab. Probably had a tough and unhappy upbringing.
He should be listened to, understood and treated with compassion.

Then give the obnoxious, mouthy c*nt a good f*cking kicking.

He probably doesn't mean what he's actually written.. he means it but not as much as it comes across.. people will have the view that he meant it to that extent. he probably does deserve a kicking though.. I'm not condoning what he said.. and my first few posts were to try and ruffle the Dr (before you read into it to much).. my actual view if it is him.. he deserves a clip around the ear and a lengthy ban from the site.. plus a video of the Hillsborough events and how it effected people's lives.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Someones in trouble on 23:29 - Apr 15 with 1505 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He's best advised not to turn up at Anfield with that ticket and any Chelsea fan would be mad to buy it from him.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Someones in trouble on 23:33 - Apr 15 with 1494 viewsDrizzy

That's disgusting and this person should be ashamed but you see worse comments on a daily basis on the EDL's Facebook page. Giving him a kicking isn't going to change his distorted and horrible view.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2014 23:35]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Someones in trouble on 00:03 - Apr 16 with 1449 viewsScoobyWho

Someones in trouble on 21:48 - Apr 15 by Joe_bradshaw

Looks like an away ticket for the Liverpool V Chelsea game.

When silence is broken by justifying the fact they are on a concourse.

Agreed.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Someones in trouble on 01:02 - Apr 16 with 1415 viewsLiberty

Someones in trouble on 00:03 - Apr 16 by ScoobyWho

When silence is broken by justifying the fact they are on a concourse.

Agreed.

What?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Someones in trouble on 01:39 - Apr 16 with 1407 viewsScoobyWho

Someones in trouble on 01:02 - Apr 16 by Liberty

What?

Your struggling mate I know.
Put simply, justifying chelsea fans breaking the minutes silence because they are on the concourse is bordering on ridiculous.

Someones in trouble on 02:13 - Apr 16 with 1401 viewsLiberty

Someones in trouble on 01:39 - Apr 16 by ScoobyWho

Your struggling mate I know.
Put simply, justifying chelsea fans breaking the minutes silence because they are on the concourse is bordering on ridiculous.

Thats another thread, u carry on though.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Login to get fewer ads

Someones in trouble on 07:07 - Apr 16 with 1363 viewsJackfath

Someones in trouble on 23:26 - Apr 15 by skippyjack

He probably doesn't mean what he's actually written.. he means it but not as much as it comes across.. people will have the view that he meant it to that extent. he probably does deserve a kicking though.. I'm not condoning what he said.. and my first few posts were to try and ruffle the Dr (before you read into it to much).. my actual view if it is him.. he deserves a clip around the ear and a lengthy ban from the site.. plus a video of the Hillsborough events and how it effected people's lives.

So you tried to "ruffle my feathers" with your initial posts?

You do realise that the content of the thread us somewhat sensitive? I refuse to believe that anyone (that's saying something on here these days) would be so crass as to do such a thing in the name of point scoring.

Seriously, have a long hard look at yourself, and please don't try to worm your way out of making a complete and utter fool of yourself by trying to associate me with your puerile postings.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Someones in trouble on 07:27 - Apr 16 with 1345 viewsskippyjack

Someones in trouble on 07:07 - Apr 16 by Jackfath

You do realise that the content of the thread us somewhat sensitive? I refuse to believe that anyone (that's saying something on here these days) would be so crass as to do such a thing in the name of point scoring.

Seriously, have a long hard look at yourself, and please don't try to worm your way out of making a complete and utter fool of yourself by trying to associate me with your puerile postings.

I'm not sure whether you're trying to be deliberately thick, insensitive or have decided t o come on this thread without reading my comment.

I suggest you apologise, log off and come back tomorrow

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Someones in trouble on 07:30 - Apr 16 with 1337 viewsJackfath

Someones in trouble on 07:27 - Apr 16 by skippyjack

I'm not sure whether you're trying to be deliberately thick, insensitive or have decided t o come on this thread without reading my comment.

I suggest you apologise, log off and come back tomorrow

Carry on fool. Show everybody how insensitive and dull you really are.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Someones in trouble on 09:14 - Apr 16 with 1260 viewsScoobyWho

Someones in trouble on 02:13 - Apr 16 by Liberty

Thats another thread, u carry on though.

I can actually put on a thread what I like, when I like and for whatever reason i like.

Those apples may well taste a bit sour to you, but then sour is a common thread in most of what you say.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 9:33]

Someones in trouble on 10:08 - Apr 16 with 1227 viewsperchrockjack

Its a fact kids like him are taking in my media stereotyping people. Scousers get a bad name ,always have and its never gonna change.

The Welsh are portrayed as backward, Scots as drunks, Irish charming and poetic (south anyway).Cockneys as hard men but honestly so and sharp as a razor. etc etc

These Tawats are fed this dross and believe all what they see and hear.

Its the same with young scousers who were /are taking the pisss over Munich air disaster.

Sometimes I wanna leave this civilisation quickly as its seems we ve not progressed at all.

good /bad everywhere

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Someones in trouble on 15:24 - Apr 16 with 1177 viewsFlashberryjack

Someones in trouble on 21:50 - Apr 15 by jackonicko

The silly fcuker is a chelsea fan who had separately posted a photo of his ticket on fb for the game at Anfield. With his seat number.

If I were a Chelsea fan I wouldn't want to be sitting anywhere near that seat number.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Someones in trouble on 15:27 - Apr 16 with 1174 viewsLohengrin

Someones in trouble on 23:33 - Apr 15 by Drizzy

That's disgusting and this person should be ashamed but you see worse comments on a daily basis on the EDL's Facebook page. Giving him a kicking isn't going to change his distorted and horrible view.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2014 23:35]

Why are you looking at the EDL Facebook page every day?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Someones in trouble on 17:26 - Apr 16 with 1088 viewsBrockley_Jack

Could be a police officer, related to a police officer? Related to anyone who is currently under investigation over hillsborough? Maybe one of those man city fans who had their coach windows stoved in after the trip to Annfield on Sunday? There are many possibilities.
Still, a bit over reactive rejoicing in others deaths.
Someones in trouble on 18:11 - Apr 16 with 1050 viewsOldjack

A classic case of a keyboard warrior

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Someones in trouble on 18:27 - Apr 16 with 1028 viewsScoobyWho

Someones in trouble on 17:26 - Apr 16 by Brockley_Jack

Could be a police officer, related to a police officer? Related to anyone who is currently under investigation over hillsborough? Maybe one of those man city fans who had their coach windows stoved in after the trip to Annfield on Sunday? There are many possibilities.
Still, a bit over reactive rejoicing in others deaths.

Why would it be a police officer, I'm intrigued ?

Someones in trouble on 19:17 - Apr 16 with 992 viewsdgt73

Someones in trouble on 07:07 - Apr 16 by Jackfath

Your morbid fascination and selfrightinious, is enough to make me

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Someones in trouble on 20:38 - Apr 16 with 938 viewsJackfath

Someones in trouble on 19:17 - Apr 16 by dgt73

Your morbid fascination and selfrightinious, is enough to make me

So, instead of questioning the poster who has obviously made a complete fool of himself on this thread, you decide to have a go at me.

That, in my book, makes you an even bigger fool, which takes some doing.

Someones in trouble on 20:48 - Apr 16 with 925 viewsexiledclaseboy

Someones in trouble on 20:38 - Apr 16 by Jackfath

So, instead of questioning the poster who has obviously made a complete fool of himself on this thread, you decide to have a go at me.

That, in my book, makes you an even bigger fool, which takes some doing.

Especially when coupled with the most spectacular spelling of self-righteousness I've ever seen.

Poll: Tory leader

Someones in trouble on 20:50 - Apr 16 with 916 viewsJackfath

Someones in trouble on 20:48 - Apr 16 by exiledclaseboy

Especially when coupled with the most spectacular spelling of self-righteousness I've ever seen.

Quite ironic when in another thread he stated that I've always been thick.

Is he the biggest fool on here?

Someones in trouble on 00:06 - Apr 17 with 857 viewsDrizzy

Someones in trouble on 15:27 - Apr 16 by Lohengrin

Why are you looking at the EDL Facebook page every day?

Because it's f*cking hilarious.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Someones in trouble on 07:15 - Apr 17 with 818 viewspremierjack

Someones in trouble on 07:30 - Apr 16 by Jackfath

Carry on fool. Show everybody how insensitive and dull you really are.

Jackfath, You are the biggest hypocrite on this site, I find it hard to believe that you of all people call someone else insensitive after some of the posts you put on here. You are exactly what's wrong in today's society, a follower, a sheep some may call it. You agree and hang on other people's opinions just to seek attention. I'm not 100% sure but aren't you a teacher?? I hope not beacause I would be disturbed by the thought of you teaching any child, not even to mention mine. I know a lot of your posts may be tounge in cheek but most are truly pathetic.
Someones in trouble on 08:32 - Apr 17 with 781 viewsJackfath

Someones in trouble on 07:15 - Apr 17 by premierjack

Jackfath, You are the biggest hypocrite on this site, I find it hard to believe that you of all people call someone else insensitive after some of the posts you put on here. You are exactly what's wrong in today's society, a follower, a sheep some may call it. You agree and hang on other people's opinions just to seek attention. I'm not 100% sure but aren't you a teacher?? I hope not beacause I would be disturbed by the thought of you teaching any child, not even to mention mine. I know a lot of your posts may be tounge in cheek but most are truly pathetic.

Another example of a fool.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024