Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? 10:42 - Apr 16 with 4841 viewsDarran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2605783/Helen-Flanagan-lets-slip-bo

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 21:58 - Apr 16 with 1263 viewsSwansNZ

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 20:57 - Apr 16 by Trundle10

Squad player at best...... Would he get in our team now? Well, I can only judge him on when he was here and how he performed compared to the others. For me he played really well. Was at least on a par with Routledge Dyer and Hernandez as a winger. Better than Lamah and the rest, yes his career has stalled and the Man city move back fired but to call him crap stinks of sour grapes. He was quality for us and i think he would have kicked on had he stayed.

He is better than Lamah, but not the others.

Routs put in a number of performances that were much better than any Scott did in that 1st PL season, but Brendan had his Scotty blinkers on.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? (n/t) (n/t) on 22:01 - Apr 16 with 1255 viewsTrundle10

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 21:58 - Apr 16 by SwansNZ

He is better than Lamah, but not the others.

Routs put in a number of performances that were much better than any Scott did in that 1st PL season, but Brendan had his Scotty blinkers on.

And what does Brendan Rogers know about football eh?
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 22:03]
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 22:18 - Apr 16 with 1203 viewsJACKARSE

He will join Palace IMO
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? (n/t) (n/t) on 22:25 - Apr 16 with 1189 viewsSwansNZ

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? (n/t) (n/t) on 22:01 - Apr 16 by Trundle10

And what does Brendan Rogers know about football eh?
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 22:03]

Quite a lot, he has written a comprehensive dossier on the subject.

That does not mean he didn't have his favourites, most managers have them, I guess

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 22:27 - Apr 16 with 1183 viewsborinifanclub

Squad player at best...... Would he get in our team now? Well, I can only judge him on when he was here and how he performed compared to the others. For me he played really well. Was at least on a par with Routledge Dyer and Hernandez as a winger. Better than Lamah and the rest, yes his career has stalled and the Man city move back fired but to call him crap stinks of sour grapes. He was quality for us and i think he would have kicked on had he stayed.

spot on trunds...........scotty was great in the championship but he has a major flaw..his first touch is awful...in the championship he gets away with it.. in the prem the full backs are quicker and sharper and pounce on the ball as it bounces off him.....Routs and Nath have an excellent first touch shame they do not have scotts shooting ability!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 22:29 - Apr 16 with 1179 viewsJackFish

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 22:27 - Apr 16 by borinifanclub

spot on trunds...........scotty was great in the championship but he has a major flaw..his first touch is awful...in the championship he gets away with it.. in the prem the full backs are quicker and sharper and pounce on the ball as it bounces off him.....Routs and Nath have an excellent first touch shame they do not have scotts shooting ability!

Spot on. Scotty had loads of games in the Championship where his general play was poor, but obviously his goals made him an instrumental part of our promotion team. Sadly for him he's probably not quite good enough for the Prem, and two years barely playing won't have done him any good either.
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 22:31 - Apr 16 with 1174 viewsJACKARSE

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 22:29 - Apr 16 by JackFish

Spot on. Scotty had loads of games in the Championship where his general play was poor, but obviously his goals made him an instrumental part of our promotion team. Sadly for him he's probably not quite good enough for the Prem, and two years barely playing won't have done him any good either.

See what Pullis does with him when he joins Palace ..... watch this space
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 22:37 - Apr 16 with 1156 viewsScoobyWho

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 14:00 - Apr 16 by LeonisGod

Because that dumb bint of his wants to move in London, so move to london he will. He could have had a decent career if he hadn't listened to her.

He's a fu ckjng idiot, she's a fu cking idiot, he does as she says, she fuc ks black footballers.

Simple.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 22:39 - Apr 16 with 1148 viewsJACKARSE

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 22:37 - Apr 16 by ScoobyWho

He's a fu ckjng idiot, she's a fu cking idiot, he does as she says, she fuc ks black footballers.

Simple.

And ??
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 01:17 - Apr 17 with 1080 viewsScoobyWho

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 22:39 - Apr 16 by JACKARSE

And ??

The type of people who wander the planet using and abusing for their self end. They take little from any experience and bring even less to the next one, their self centred approach to every day of their lives is sanctimonious, pathetic and self consuming.

Its just an opinion, but don't hate me for it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 01:18 - Apr 17 with 1077 viewsChrisBerenSCFC

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:22 - Apr 16 by LeonisGod

To be fair, Darren is the only person on this thread who's said he's rubbish. Scottie was superb for us, both in the CCC and the Prem.

Yeah Darran is a bit of a mong.
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 01:35 - Apr 17 with 1060 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 01:18 - Apr 17 by ChrisBerenSCFC

Yeah Darran is a bit of a mong.

The final word in your sentence can be very offensive to some people and I must ask that you refrain from using it on here and in general conversation away from this forum.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 01:47 - Apr 17 with 1060 viewsPhil_S

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:11 - Apr 16 by swancity

Sheep mentality again from some of our fans

One of the main reasons we got into the Premier League chaps.

Spot on - he is somebody with a massive talent

Unlike her who is basically a nobody with no talent at all.
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 02:08 - Apr 17 with 1054 viewsDrizzy

Sorry but Sinclair was quite simply better than Routledge in our first season and it's complete revisionist nonsense to suggest otherwise. Brendan didn't have favourites. He picked Sinclair because he was playing better football and popping up with a few goals. Routledge was his signing too but he couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo when he first came here.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 06:33 - Apr 17 with 1030 viewsDr_Winston

I don't think there's any serious doubt in the minds of most people who actually saw them play that Routledge was hard done by in our first PL season and that Rodgers often selected Sinclair ahead of him regardless of form.

Sinclair is far from a bad player, but lacked imagination when attacking his fullback, trying the same trick over and over again. PL defenders sussed him fairly quickly. He is however a much better finisher than either Dyer or Routs, and allied to a good turn of pace might have been better served converting to a forward.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

N/A. on 11:55 - Apr 17 with 976 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 1:32]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 12:23 - Apr 17 with 952 viewsYrAlarch

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 06:33 - Apr 17 by Dr_Winston

I don't think there's any serious doubt in the minds of most people who actually saw them play that Routledge was hard done by in our first PL season and that Rodgers often selected Sinclair ahead of him regardless of form.

Sinclair is far from a bad player, but lacked imagination when attacking his fullback, trying the same trick over and over again. PL defenders sussed him fairly quickly. He is however a much better finisher than either Dyer or Routs, and allied to a good turn of pace might have been better served converting to a forward.

At least he's got two feet but he seemed to lose confidence when playing for us in the PL.
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 13:01 - Apr 17 with 919 viewsTrundle10

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 01:47 - Apr 17 by Phil_S

Spot on - he is somebody with a massive talent

Unlike her who is basically a nobody with no talent at all.

Great chest tho
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 14:53 - Apr 17 with 884 viewsStarsky

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 13:01 - Apr 17 by Trundle10

Great chest tho

Who Scotty?

It's just the internet, init.

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 15:03 - Apr 17 with 865 viewsPhil_S

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 13:01 - Apr 17 by Trundle10

Great chest tho

You can buy them out of a catalogue if that helps

Natural is far better
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 15:16 - Apr 17 with 852 viewsLeonisGod

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 15:03 - Apr 17 by Phil_S

Natural is far better

Like you've had the chance to compare
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 15:54 - Apr 17 with 835 viewsDrizzy

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 06:33 - Apr 17 by Dr_Winston

Not really. Routledge started about 20 games that season and made another 11 substitute appearances. I don't think he was hard done by at all.

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:04 - Apr 17 with 829 viewsDrizzy

Sinclair suffered the most from our lack of a quality attacking midfielder in our first Prem season. Look back, watch his highlights and look at how well he linked up with Dobbie and even Cotterill, when he played that position early in the season. It was wonderful incisive football. Dobbie couldn't cope in the Premier League and Graham wasn't quite as neat and tidy around the box so Sinclair was often left isolated, often outnumbered, with nobody to link up with. His confidence suffered and he didn't quite live up to expectations but he still had a solid season.

Look at Routledge's goal against Cardiff and focus on the pass from Hernandez. That's exactly the kind of service Sinclair thrives on but simply didn't get in our first season, not even from Gylfi.

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 21:54 - Apr 17 with 782 viewsTrundle10

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 15:03 - Apr 17 by Phil_S

Natural is far better

WTF!!! I merely commented on Rosie's funbags. I am a sucker for great norks.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 21:56]
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 12:21 - Apr 18 with 728 viewsDaggyjack

Scotty to Dag & Red???!!!
Get in........c'mon you Daggers!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024