Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? 10:42 - Apr 16 with 4861 viewsDarran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2605783/Helen-Flanagan-lets-slip-bo

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 10:47 - Apr 16 with 3060 viewsairedale

Why would he move to a L1 club?
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 10:47 - Apr 16 with 3055 viewsDarran

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 10:47 - Apr 16 by airedale

Why would he move to a L1 club?

Because he's shit?

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 12:20 - Apr 16 with 2859 viewsHighjack

It must be a massive dilemma for him. Earn thousands of pounds playing every week and having a good career, or sitting on the bench every week earning thousands of pounds with a massive pair of tits in his mouth every night.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 12:33 - Apr 16 with 2808 viewsTrundle10

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 10:47 - Apr 16 by Darran

Because he's shit?

Really? Would have him back here in a heartbeat.
N/A. on 12:39 - Apr 16 with 2790 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 1:28]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 12:52 - Apr 16 with 2733 viewsairedale

I don't think that Scotty is (in his position) quite up to PL standard. But if W Brom want to sign him why doesn't he stay there? Must be because he doesn't think that he'll get regular first team games? He'd deffo start in a Championship team tho'.
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 14:00 - Apr 16 with 2634 viewsLeonisGod

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 12:52 - Apr 16 by airedale

I don't think that Scotty is (in his position) quite up to PL standard. But if W Brom want to sign him why doesn't he stay there? Must be because he doesn't think that he'll get regular first team games? He'd deffo start in a Championship team tho'.

Because that dumb bint of his wants to move in London, so move to london he will. He could have had a decent career if he hadn't listened to her.
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 15:21 - Apr 16 with 2534 viewssnork44

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 14:00 - Apr 16 by LeonisGod

Because that dumb bint of his wants to move in London, so move to london he will. He could have had a decent career if he hadn't listened to her.

Spot on! Scott is a pretty intelligent guy until it comes to Ms Flanagan who has the intelligence of a toadstool! Let's be honest Sinclair moved to Manchester because Helen is in Corrie, he couldn't get in the team there and had to be farmed out to the Baggies where he has been an absolute flop. Now the ditzy one what's to make it big in London, so Scotty moves down to the smoke! What's the bets that he joins Mark Gower at Charlton ? Because I can't see The Arse,Chelski, Spuds, Palarse or West Spam wanting him. The only team that may have him maybe the Cottagers, if they survive that !
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 15:42]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Login to get fewer ads

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:00 - Apr 16 with 2441 viewspencoedjack

Short memories gentleman
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:11 - Apr 16 with 2410 viewsswancity

Sheep mentality again from some of our fans

One of the main reasons we got into the Premier League chaps.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:18 - Apr 16 with 2386 viewsDarran

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:11 - Apr 16 by swancity

Yeah that's right because he's a very good Championship player.

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:22 - Apr 16 with 2371 viewsLeonisGod

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:11 - Apr 16 by swancity

To be fair, Darren is the only person on this thread who's said he's rubbish. Scottie was superb for us, both in the CCC and the Prem.
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:23 - Apr 16 with 2370 viewsDarran

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:22 - Apr 16 by LeonisGod

To be fair, Darren is the only person on this thread who's said he's rubbish. Scottie was superb for us, both in the CCC and the Prem.

He wasn't superb in the Prem he was below average.

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:48 - Apr 16 with 2310 viewsMusical_Swan

Have to agree with Darran. A poor Premier League player.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:54 - Apr 16 with 2289 viewslonglostjack

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:48 - Apr 16 by Musical_Swan

Have to agree with Darran. A poor Premier League player.

Yep Routledge is better

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:57 - Apr 16 with 2281 viewsicecoldjack

Would have done well under laudrup if he stayed here and worked on his game.

Bit of a one trick pony mind you,prem full backs also have pace to burn but I would have no problem with Sinclair back here.

We got promoted on the back of his goals and being as the club hand out contracts for sentimental reasons I wouldn't be shocked to see him return.

London or just outside is 2 hrs away ,leave at 7'30 am for training at 10 knock off at 2 pm be just home in time for tea and a tit wnk if his lovely bird, it's a Goa I reckon !
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 17:01 - Apr 16 with 2274 viewsJBT95

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 16:22 - Apr 16 by LeonisGod

he never played for us in the CCC! It was the nPower Championship
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 18:21 - Apr 16 with 2156 viewsLeonisGod

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 17:01 - Apr 16 by JBT95

he never played for us in the CCC! It was the nPower Championship

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 19:27 - Apr 16 with 2084 viewsOldjack

Championship his is level ,know your place in life Scottie ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 19:34 - Apr 16 with 2064 viewsTrundle10

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 19:27 - Apr 16 by Oldjack

Championship his is level ,know your place in life Scottie ffs

9 Premier League goals in one season. (ok one of these was against QPR)he must be Really crap. Some people have short memories.
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 19:46 - Apr 16 with 2032 viewsSwansNZ

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 19:34 - Apr 16 by Trundle10

9 Premier League goals in one season. (ok one of these was against QPR)he must be Really crap. Some people have short memories.

Half of those were penalties.
1 was against Chelsea and he didn't celebrate, so does not count

I would not say he was crap, but Routledge back then was better, but not given the chance.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 20:11 - Apr 16 with 1992 viewsTrundle10

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 19:46 - Apr 16 by SwansNZ

Half of those were penalties.
1 was against Chelsea and he didn't celebrate, so does not count

I would not say he was crap, but Routledge back then was better, but not given the chance.

I would welcome him back. Anyone who says he was out of his depth in the BPL , crap or rubbish are clearly off their heads.
Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 20:14 - Apr 16 with 1986 viewsOldjack

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 19:34 - Apr 16 by Trundle10

Just look to see how many teams he's played for in the prem. how many appearances . how long he was there for .plus how many goals he scored, case closed i'm afraid

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 20:16 - Apr 16 with 1977 viewsSwansNZ

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 20:11 - Apr 16 by Trundle10

I would welcome him back. Anyone who says he was out of his depth in the BPL , crap or rubbish are clearly off their heads.

You think he'd get in our team now?

squad player at best

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 20:57 - Apr 16 with 1913 viewsTrundle10

Scott Sinclair to Leyton Orient p'raps? on 20:16 - Apr 16 by SwansNZ

You think he'd get in our team now?

squad player at best

Squad player at best...... Would he get in our team now? Well, I can only judge him on when he was here and how he performed compared to the others. For me he played really well. Was at least on a par with Routledge Dyer and Hernandez as a winger. Better than Lamah and the rest, yes his career has stalled and the Man city move back fired but to call him crap stinks of sour grapes. He was quality for us and i think he would have kicked on had he stayed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024