Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And today's present from the scum.... 09:59 - Apr 17 with 7085 viewsstevethejack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27062091

It's like the 12 days of Christmas, but in their case it's the 365 days of Christmas
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 10:00]
And today's present from the scum.... on 10:25 - Apr 17 with 4615 viewsJackfath

Pulis should play them again and beat them by even more.

They are like a child who goes running to the teacher to tell on the other nasty people.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

And today's present from the scum.... on 10:47 - Apr 17 with 4551 viewsSpringHeeledJack

And you're Cardiff City, Cardiff City FC, you're the BIGGEST joke in football, the World has ever seen.

@SwanThisDay

And today's present from the scum.... on 10:54 - Apr 17 with 4507 viewslonglostjack

The words straws and clutching come to mind

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

And today's present from the scum.... on 11:09 - Apr 17 with 4440 viewsAl_Bundy

They will have the last laugh if they keep winning and we go down instead of them.
And today's present from the scum.... on 11:10 - Apr 17 with 4440 viewsSlugster664

Comedy club of the year

STID

And today's present from the scum.... on 11:21 - Apr 17 with 4395 viewsepaul

Did I really just read that christonaf*ckingbike

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

And today's present from the scum.... on 12:22 - Apr 17 with 4237 viewsScoobyWho

They are relegated, they are hopeless, they are gone.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

And today's present from the scum.... on 13:09 - Apr 17 with 4103 viewsQuakerJack

And today's present from the scum.... on 10:47 - Apr 17 by SpringHeeledJack

And you're Cardiff City, Cardiff City FC, you're the BIGGEST joke in football, the World has ever seen.

Nice chant

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

And today's present from the scum.... on 13:20 - Apr 17 with 4041 viewsPhil_S

So they lost this game because Moody found out their team?

Because their tactics change depending on the personnel? How long until the lawsuit case starts?
And today's present from the scum.... on 13:30 - Apr 17 with 4010 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This is not good if they win the case, as all the other teams in the RZ could lose out.
And today's present from the scum.... on 13:32 - Apr 17 with 4001 viewsscottishjack

And today's present from the scum.... on 13:20 - Apr 17 by Phil_S

So they lost this game because Moody found out their team?

Because their tactics change depending on the personnel? How long until the lawsuit case starts?

That's exactly what I thought... this is the beginning of legal action further down the line.
And today's present from the scum.... on 13:42 - Apr 17 with 3962 viewspansypants

Cry babies - they were expecting to get to the premier league by their own admission a lot sooner than they eventually did.

Seeing us get there before they did really, really hurt - make no mistake of that!!

Now they are clutching at straws to save themselves - they quite possibly could save themselves anywway by winning games BUT NO!!! NOT Cardiff, they have to cry foul and act like playground kids!!!!

LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!!!!!! - ITS FUNNY!!!!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

And today's present from the scum.... on 14:48 - Apr 17 with 3840 viewsSpringHeeledJack

I can't see them having a chance of overturning the result when Sunderland got away with just a fine for fielding an ineligible player for 3 matches.

The Sunderland situation seemed to be more clear-cut cheating in my opinion. It's not like Moody broke into the CCS and stole the tactics board, someone at the club gave him the information he wanted (allegedly).

Thankfully it'll be the FA not the FAW making the final decision on this.

This made me laugh though: "Crystal Palace succeeded in their efforts and achieved an unexpected 3-0 win over the club."
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 14:54]

@SwanThisDay

And today's present from the scum.... on 14:57 - Apr 17 with 3799 viewssomersetsimon

And today's present from the scum.... on 14:48 - Apr 17 by SpringHeeledJack

I can't see them having a chance of overturning the result when Sunderland got away with just a fine for fielding an ineligible player for 3 matches.

The Sunderland situation seemed to be more clear-cut cheating in my opinion. It's not like Moody broke into the CCS and stole the tactics board, someone at the club gave him the information he wanted (allegedly).

Thankfully it'll be the FA not the FAW making the final decision on this.

This made me laugh though: "Crystal Palace succeeded in their efforts and achieved an unexpected 3-0 win over the club."
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 14:54]

I would think that the fact that someone from Cardiff gave them the team makes their claim a bit weak.
Most likely result - fine for Palace and someone from Cardiff gets the sack.
And today's present from the scum.... on 15:24 - Apr 17 with 3740 viewsLeonisGod

"This was not merely an attempt to obtain confidential information - Crystal Palace succeeded in their efforts and achieved an UNEXPECTED 3-0 win over the club"

Unexpected? Everyone else has been beating them, what was so unexpected about it? I bet this has come from that dilluded bell end of a chairman they've got. People may moan about Huw, but I know who I'd rather have.
And today's present from the scum.... on 15:41 - Apr 17 with 3705 viewsGlyn1

What I really, really don't understand is how such a badly run, disorganised bunch of clowns are still only 4 points behind us - and could theoretically finish higher than us at the end of the season. It's a lot more fun watching their off pitch shenanigans than it is watching their games.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

And today's present from the scum.... on 17:06 - Apr 17 with 3618 viewsScoobyWho

And today's present from the scum.... on 13:30 - Apr 17 by A_Fans_Dad

This is not good if they win the case, as all the other teams in the RZ could lose out.

What case ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

And today's present from the scum.... on 17:18 - Apr 17 with 3589 viewsOldjack

theses useless clowns expected to beat Palace the same team that whipped Everton last night ,pity mun fuk em!!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

And today's present from the scum.... on 18:16 - Apr 17 with 3472 viewsreddythered

And today's present from the scum.... on 14:57 - Apr 17 by somersetsimon

I would think that the fact that someone from Cardiff gave them the team makes their claim a bit weak.
Most likely result - fine for Palace and someone from Cardiff gets the sack.

Somebody has already been sacked.

A fine is all that would happen; club stated they've not asked for points deduction, game to be replayed etc... no idea why the BBC are running with that one.

Fact is. Palarse got an advantage, we had to change team and tactics at virtually the last minute due to it.

The fact someone from Cardiff gave out the team doesn't weaken the claim - the claim is evidenced by the fact Palarse staff were themselves distributing the team, obviously for benefit. The fact they were stupid enough to send it to their former manager, who contacted us seems funny tbh.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

And today's present from the scum.... on 18:40 - Apr 17 with 3419 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And today's present from the scum.... on 18:16 - Apr 17 by reddythered

A fine is all that would happen; club stated they've not asked for points deduction, game to be replayed etc... no idea why the BBC are running with that one.

Fact is. Palarse got an advantage, we had to change team and tactics at virtually the last minute due to it.

The fact someone from Cardiff gave out the team doesn't weaken the claim - the claim is evidenced by the fact Palarse staff were themselves distributing the team, obviously for benefit. The fact they were stupid enough to send it to their former manager, who contacted us seems funny tbh.

BBC Wales are running with it as fast as their dwarfy little legs will carry them

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

And today's present from the scum.... on 18:48 - Apr 17 with 3397 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And today's present from the scum.... on 18:16 - Apr 17 by reddythered

Reddy I heard Aaron Gunnarson had been implicated on the radio this evening.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

And today's present from the scum.... on 18:54 - Apr 17 with 3376 viewsItchySphincter

Cardiff got beat because they're sh!te, regardless. What's the best they can hope for? Palace being deducted points? That's not going to help them. Delusional cvnts probably think they'll be handed the points instead.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

And today's present from the scum.... on 19:11 - Apr 17 with 3319 viewsreddythered

And today's present from the scum.... on 18:48 - Apr 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Reddy I heard Aaron Gunnarson had been implicated on the radio this evening.

That stems from the text Moody sent - Moody claimed he got the team from Gunnarsson. Player and agent have both denied it.

That was from the text mistakenly sent to Freedman; it's also alleged that one of our members of staff, now fired, was approached by Moody, refused to give him the team. In a later convo between the two, it's claimed that Moody stated he'd "got the team from another source as he was under pressure from Pulis".

I don't think aybody seriously believes points would be docked, match replayed especially after the lack of meaningful action re: Tevez, but it seems at face value there's a case to answer. If proven, there's also a case that those in the media who pilloried Tan for firing Moody might be eating a portion of humble pie.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

And today's present from the scum.... on 19:13 - Apr 17 with 3311 viewsItchySphincter

And today's present from the scum.... on 19:11 - Apr 17 by reddythered

That stems from the text Moody sent - Moody claimed he got the team from Gunnarsson. Player and agent have both denied it.

That was from the text mistakenly sent to Freedman; it's also alleged that one of our members of staff, now fired, was approached by Moody, refused to give him the team. In a later convo between the two, it's claimed that Moody stated he'd "got the team from another source as he was under pressure from Pulis".

I don't think aybody seriously believes points would be docked, match replayed especially after the lack of meaningful action re: Tevez, but it seems at face value there's a case to answer. If proven, there's also a case that those in the media who pilloried Tan for firing Moody might be eating a portion of humble pie.

....mmmm........nah.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

And today's present from the scum.... on 19:18 - Apr 17 with 3295 viewsreddythered

And today's present from the scum.... on 19:13 - Apr 17 by ItchySphincter

....mmmm........nah.

....mmmmm...yeah.

If it's proven the events presented happen, Moody and Pulis look pretty dodgy, especially with their enthusiastic denials. And if it's proven, given how tight Moody and Mackay were, could well have a knock on effect with Mackay's court case.

I'd have thought Palarse would have won the game. Pulis has done a decent job. Knowing the team and precise tactics would of course give an advantage, we'll never know how it could have affected the game.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024