Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N/A. 13:48 - Apr 17 with 4905 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 1:34]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Malky Mackay on 13:52 - Apr 17 with 3089 viewsscottishjack

Comes across as a good guy (a bit like Rodgers), but the style of play up the road if you can call it that was awful, so no thanks!
N/A. on 13:53 - Apr 17 with 3086 viewsHuw57

Malky Mackay on 13:52 - Apr 17 by scottishjack

Comes across as a good guy (a bit like Rodgers), but the style of play up the road if you can call it that was awful, so no thanks!

N/A.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 1:32]

Malky Mackay on 13:54 - Apr 17 with 3081 viewsJackTheLad

I personally wouldn't think its a terrible idea... Under certain circumstances. Monk (Curtis, other backroom staff) overseeing tactics/training, keeping our current philosophy, with Malky doing general man management, team talks and the like. In fact, I think that would be exactly what we need.

[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 13:55]

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Malky Mackay on 14:00 - Apr 17 with 3037 viewsscottishjack

Malky Mackay on 13:54 - Apr 17 by JackTheLad

I personally wouldn't think its a terrible idea... Under certain circumstances. Monk (Curtis, other backroom staff) overseeing tactics/training, keeping our current philosophy, with Malky doing general man management, team talks and the like. In fact, I think that would be exactly what we need.

I'll try it from another point of view, he worked with and succeeded Brendan at Watford, so perhaps his hands were tied at Cardiff and getting points on the board was rightly his priority? But he spent a lot of money at Cardiff to get them barely scraping along. For what it's worth, I think they would have had a better chance at staying up if they had stuck with him.
N/A. on 14:03 - Apr 17 with 3011 viewsHuw57

Malky Mackay on 13:54 - Apr 17 by JackTheLad

N/A.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 1:33]

Malky Mackay on 14:05 - Apr 17 with 3002 viewsJackTheLad

Malky Mackay on 14:00 - Apr 17 by scottishjack

I'll try it from another point of view, he worked with and succeeded Brendan at Watford, so perhaps his hands were tied at Cardiff and getting points on the board was rightly his priority? But he spent a lot of money at Cardiff to get them barely scraping along. For what it's worth, I think they would have had a better chance at staying up if they had stuck with him.

I think they would have stayed up. To sack him when they did was pure craziness, but the bloke that was sacked with him.. Moody, wasn't he in charge of transfers and scouting or am I incorrect. I certainly got the impression MM's strong point was rallying a team on match day and discipline... we could do with some of that!

Malky Mackay on 14:07 - Apr 17 with 2991 viewsDarran

Dear God please no.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Malky Mackay on 14:09 - Apr 17 with 2966 viewsjaf69

Malky Mackay on 14:05 - Apr 17 by JackTheLad

I think they would have stayed up. To sack him when they did was pure craziness, but the bloke that was sacked with him.. Moody, wasn't he in charge of transfers and scouting or am I incorrect. I certainly got the impression MM's strong point was rallying a team on match day and discipline... we could do with some of that!

moody was in charge of spying
Login to get fewer ads

Malky Mackay on 14:10 - Apr 17 with 2964 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Good at getting teams promoted from the championship.

This could be a runner , lump on.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Malky Mackay on 14:11 - Apr 17 with 2955 viewsLord_Bony

Malky Mackay on 14:00 - Apr 17 by scottishjack

Some would say the same about us and Laudrup.

Yeah he can come, he s not bad, but only if he brings Marshall with him...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Malky Mackay on 14:13 - Apr 17 with 2933 viewsUxbridge

Ha ha ha.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Malky Mackay on 14:27 - Apr 17 with 2850 viewsicecoldjack

Malky Mackay on 14:07 - Apr 17 by Darran

Dear God please no.

I agree with our PS leader Darran on this one.

I can however,see the logic of a making us hard to beat manager in charge for a while.

The first job of any manager should be to stop leaking goals,Monk hasnt done this, a touch of the Sousa'a is needed to steady things ,maybe thats the ex scum manager ??

Hope not though!
N/A. on 14:27 - Apr 17 with 2848 viewsHuw57

N/A.

N/A. on 14:29 - Apr 17 with 2830 viewsHuw57

Malky Mackay on 14:27 - Apr 17 by icecoldjack

I agree with our PS leader Darran on this one.

I can however,see the logic of a making us hard to beat manager in charge for a while.

The first job of any manager should be to stop leaking goals,Monk hasnt done this, a touch of the Sousa'a is needed to steady things ,maybe thats the ex scum manager ??

Hope not though!

N/A.

Malky Mackay on 14:31 - Apr 17 with 2812 viewsDarran

N/A. on 14:27 - Apr 17 by Huw57

N/A.

You've got to be on a wind up.

Malky Mackay on 14:40 - Apr 17 with 2774 viewsJackTheLad

Malky Mackay on 14:31 - Apr 17 by Darran

You've got to be on a wind up.

Why would he be THAT bad a choice do you think? I'm intrigued I am quite happy with GM for the current moment in time however and if he keeps us up then there should be no immediate reason to replace.

Malky Mackay on 14:46 - Apr 17 with 2734 viewsDarran

Malky Mackay on 14:40 - Apr 17 by JackTheLad

Why would he be THAT bad a choice do you think? I'm intrigued I am quite happy with GM for the current moment in time however and if he keeps us up then there should be no immediate reason to replace.

Of all the managers in the world you think Manky would be a good choice.

And even if we win all four remaining matches Monk shouldn't be number 1 next season.

Malky Mackay on 14:47 - Apr 17 with 2726 viewsbuilthjack

He is certainly not the man to get in

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Malky Mackay on 14:48 - Apr 17 with 2721 viewshobo

err no, awful, awful manager, and that's not even taking account of his shocking transfer market failures
N/A. on 14:53 - Apr 17 with 2676 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 1:33]

Malky Mackay on 14:54 - Apr 17 with 2661 viewsJackTheLad

Malky Mackay on 14:46 - Apr 17 by Darran

Of all the managers in the world you think Manky would be a good choice.

And even if we win all four remaining matches Monk shouldn't be number 1 next season.

I think he wouldn't be terrible like you are suggesting... albeit with a few tweaks here and there as I mentioned earlier. Why do you not think Monk is up to it? We have been playing far better football and have been extremely unlucky so far not to have racked up a few more wins under him. In an ideal world, I would swap him for a manager with Bielsa's pedigree though

Malky Mackay on 14:55 - Apr 17 with 2657 viewsJACKARSE

FFS we need to be a forward thinking progressive PL club. MM would be just a belt and bracers knee jerk reaction (another one) .... far to narrow minded we need to think outside the box FFS
Malky Mackay on 15:12 - Apr 17 with 2569 viewsQuakerJack

He thought Cornelius was worth 8.5mil, so it's a no from me.

He'll be at Norwich next season

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Malky Mackay on 15:15 - Apr 17 with 2551 viewsLeonisGod

Malky Mackay on 14:55 - Apr 17 by JACKARSE

FFS we need to be a forward thinking progressive PL club. MM would be just a belt and bracers knee jerk reaction (another one) .... far to narrow minded we need to think outside the box FFS

Exactly, it has to be Graeme Jones
Malky Mackay on 15:16 - Apr 17 with 2541 viewsDarran

Malky Mackay on 15:12 - Apr 17 by QuakerJack

He thought Cornelius was worth 8.5mil, so it's a no from me.

He'll be at Norwich next season

To try and get them back in the Prem.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024