Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? 15:45 - Apr 17 with 1350 viewsicecoldjack

That is the outside influence that monk is refering to in his press call today apparently, which players agent would be the most likely to filter stories into the National press ?

Personally i think all agents are parasites but if this is true do the club ban him from the club ? how does that work with his player ?

I cant see anyone ever benifiting from a relegation or by the club being dragged through the press.

Anyone heard the same thing ?
So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 15:48 - Apr 17 with 1338 viewsQuakerJack

If it is an agent I'd say Moralee, he's a grade A pri ck

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 15:53 - Apr 17 with 1309 viewsicecoldjack

The agent of Ash and Taylor isnt he ? that would go against Ash's mate though id have thought .

He was fishing the other day about Ash and Napoli ,there are many players agents sure to get a big pay day by moving players on if we are relegated but of all the far fetched stories ive come across this one tops it.

Thing is though,the only outside influences not employed by the club are the Agents and they are in and around the club regular so would fit.
So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 15:56 - Apr 17 with 1291 viewsDarran

We've banned agents before I don't know why this instance would be any different.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 15:56 - Apr 17 with 1285 viewsQuakerJack

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 15:53 - Apr 17 by icecoldjack

The agent of Ash and Taylor isnt he ? that would go against Ash's mate though id have thought .

He was fishing the other day about Ash and Napoli ,there are many players agents sure to get a big pay day by moving players on if we are relegated but of all the far fetched stories ive come across this one tops it.

Thing is though,the only outside influences not employed by the club are the Agents and they are in and around the club regular so would fit.

Yeah that's him, it makes sense if it is an agent, not sure who the other ones are, I'm thinking tho that he's looking for one big pay day off Ash, he's turned Taylor's head a few times, if we stay up I think Ash will end his career with us. The way he's carried on previously he'd be my shout, altho as you say, they're all the same.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 15:58 - Apr 17 with 1276 viewsicecoldjack

An agent has motive to unstable the club and make alot of money, it fits .
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 16:01]
So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 16:01 - Apr 17 with 1249 viewsDarran

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 15:58 - Apr 17 by icecoldjack

An agent has motive to unstable the club and make alot of money, it fits .
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 16:01]

We banned Monks agent the last time we banned a players agent I believe.
If an agents causing trouble he'll be banned regardless of who he represents.

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 16:03 - Apr 17 with 1240 viewsicecoldjack

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 16:01 - Apr 17 by Darran

We banned Monks agent the last time we banned a players agent I believe.
If an agents causing trouble he'll be banned regardless of who he represents.

The agent doesnt really need to be there though does he, just have achat with his player, "how is training going these days " etc,
So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 16:07 - Apr 17 with 1215 viewsDarran

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 16:03 - Apr 17 by icecoldjack

The agent doesnt really need to be there though does he, just have achat with his player, "how is training going these days " etc,

I thought the question was do the club ban him from the club?

Login to get fewer ads

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 16:21 - Apr 17 with 1148 viewsQuakerJack

Can you ban someone because you think you know it's him?

As long as the players are cohesive for the next four games then I'm not worried, maybe a blanket ban on agents at training. They serve no purpose being there

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 16:38 - Apr 17 with 1086 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Someone outside of the club - Agent or Reporter .
I'd go for a reporter .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 16:38 - Apr 17 with 1085 viewsBaker

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 16:21 - Apr 17 by QuakerJack

Can you ban someone because you think you know it's him?

As long as the players are cohesive for the next four games then I'm not worried, maybe a blanket ban on agents at training. They serve no purpose being there

Weed the spy out with a bullshit internal story.

Won't be the first time the board have done this.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 17:04 - Apr 17 with 991 viewsScoobyWho

So it was an agent then ?
Who cares who said what, it happened.
Does it really matter who knows ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 17:10 - Apr 17 with 972 viewsIAN05

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 15:48 - Apr 17 by QuakerJack

If it is an agent I'd say Moralee, he's a grade A pri ck

Isn't Laudrups agent heavily involved with a few of the Spanish boys ? You'd imagine if it was an agent you would think it was of one of those rumoured to be involved.
So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 17:15 - Apr 17 with 935 viewsDrizzy

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 16:38 - Apr 17 by Baker

Weed the spy out with a bullshit internal story.

Won't be the first time the board have done this.

'kin hell Baker this isn't a Martin Scorsese film.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

So who's Agent is trying to unsettle the club ? on 17:18 - Apr 17 with 914 viewsIAN05

The newspaper reporting it is interesting as Cardiff fans talk about someone leaking their stories to Daily mail as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024