Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Call me cynical 17:41 - Apr 17 with 1415 viewsjackportis

Apologies if its been mentioned on here previously. Dare I say it if liverpool win the premiership what will this mean.
Firstly gerrard and rogers will say its for the hillsborough brigade and it was for them.! The word emotional to be used non stop. Blurrrr.
Secondly someone will be saying shankly will be looking down smiling on anfield. Blurrr.
You can write the script for rogers now.oh and he will say its everyone at the club pulling together from tea lady to fans.. Jeez wept.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Call me cynical on 17:44 - Apr 17 with 1390 viewsDarran

You're cynical.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Call me cynical on 17:45 - Apr 17 with 1371 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Didn't Steven Gerrard's cousin, a small child, die in the disaster? Of course he's doing this for him. I'm sure it's extremely emotional for him, add in the fact he's been at Liverpool all his career and now he may finally win the league. What he's done is incredible.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Call me cynical on 17:47 - Apr 17 with 1368 viewslibertine

agreed stop being so cynical Boris

thats my job
Call me cynical on 17:49 - Apr 17 with 1361 viewsmagicdaps10

One thing I have learned from age that many a person will say what is expected of them in a situation,ultimately most people do things for their own self gain and I am sure that winning the title at Liverpool is for themselves and no one else despite what will be said before, during and after the event.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Call me cynical on 17:49 - Apr 17 with 1355 viewsjackportis

Call me cynical on 17:45 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Didn't Steven Gerrard's cousin, a small child, die in the disaster? Of course he's doing this for him. I'm sure it's extremely emotional for him, add in the fact he's been at Liverpool all his career and now he may finally win the league. What he's done is incredible.

Didnt he play a cousin of his at wembley or summit it rings a bell. not sure how many times a person can dedicate success? 96 times in his case perhaps.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Call me cynical on 17:57 - Apr 17 with 1315 viewsScoobyWho

I cant wait to see if he gets honoured on one of those Kop flags, the red ones with the white motif on them. I reckon he will look a bit like ernie wise if that happens. And Pascoe ? On a flag.

Brilliant.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Call me cynical on 18:13 - Apr 17 with 1268 viewsItchySphincter

Call me cynical on 17:49 - Apr 17 by jackportis

Didnt he play a cousin of his at wembley or summit it rings a bell. not sure how many times a person can dedicate success? 96 times in his case perhaps.

His cousin played for the dipsh!ts up the road in the Milk up did he?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Call me cynical on 18:33 - Apr 17 with 1221 viewsreddythered

Call me cynical on 18:13 - Apr 17 by ItchySphincter

His cousin played for the dipsh!ts up the road in the Milk up did he?

That dipshit cousin missed the penalty wot won it for Stevie G.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Login to get fewer ads

Call me cynical on 18:40 - Apr 17 with 1189 viewsVetchitBack

It's utterly nauseating.

I wonder if Juventus fans feel Liverpool are so morally deserving of this year's title.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Call me cynical on 21:52 - Apr 17 with 1001 viewsTrundle10

I think it is fitting if they win it this year, on the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough tragedy.
Call me cynical on 21:55 - Apr 17 with 988 viewsbuilthjack

Call me cynical on 18:33 - Apr 17 by reddythered

That dipshit cousin missed the penalty wot won it for Stevie G.

Stevie G paid him off

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Call me cynical on 23:02 - Apr 17 with 889 viewsepaul

[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 11:14]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Call me cynical on 11:13 - Apr 18 with 712 viewsCatullus

Call me cynical on 18:40 - Apr 17 by VetchitBack

It's utterly nauseating.

I wonder if Juventus fans feel Liverpool are so morally deserving of this year's title.

Because Italian fans never did anything wrong?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Call me cynical on 20:08 - Apr 18 with 518 viewsDewi1jack

C'mon.
You know the subject of the Heysel disaster is pretty much off limits to most people and the media.
Next year will be the 30th anniversary of this tragedy

No one should start out the day looking forward to the anxiety/ joy and all the other emotions of watching your team play and not return home, for any reason other than natural causes or accident.
Certainly not because of any disorder, caused by the Police or home/away fans or any other group.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024