Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you bring someone in for tactical now? 17:45 - Apr 17 with 626 viewslibertine

would it look good on Garry or bad on garry if he got someone with good game knowledge and experience to assist in the dugout.

I think it would show character to allow someone to give you help
Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 17:47 - Apr 17 with 619 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I couldn't give a damn whether it looks bad on poor Garry or not, of course we should bring someone in to help if the option is there. He needs all the help he can get. I can't see it happening though.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 17:52 - Apr 17 with 603 viewslibertine

why?
Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 18:00 - Apr 17 with 585 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 17:52 - Apr 17 by libertine

why?

Because Huw desperately wants Garry to keep us up to justify his/ the boards decision.

Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 18:04 - Apr 17 with 578 viewslibertine

but what does it prove if that don't happen?
Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 18:06 - Apr 17 with 575 viewsDarran

Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 18:00 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Because Huw desperately wants Garry to keep us up to justify his/ the boards decision.

Huw just wants us to stay up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 18:07 - Apr 17 with 569 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 18:04 - Apr 17 by libertine

but what does it prove if that don't happen?

If he doesn't keep us up? It further proves that the board have made disastrous decisions and unfortunately cost us our place in this fine league, costing us possibly hundreds of millions of pounds too.

If we were a business other than a football club then the chairman would be expected to resign. That won't happen though.

Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 18:10 - Apr 17 with 554 viewsWarwickHunt

Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 18:06 - Apr 17 by Darran

Huw just wants us to stay up.

Aye - he's just going about it in a really f*cking strange way...
Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 18:11 - Apr 17 with 549 viewsDarran

Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 18:10 - Apr 17 by WarwickHunt

Aye - he's just going about it in a really f*cking strange way...

Well yeah but he doesn't want us to go down.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 18:43 - Apr 17 with 504 viewslibertine

the point is everyone is looking on saying bad decision was made even the commentator in the chelsea game said the new manager makes knee jerk reactions and then lives to regret them.
its better to admit that your a bit out of your depth tactically rather than everyone else knowing it except you. In saying that it takes a certain amount of self belief to be a sports person, what do the sports therapists say "visualise yourself crossing the line first".

But when the self belief becomes delusional, then there are problems and you start to blame everyone around you.

there is no question that ML was not working and something had to happen.

I hope i'm blabbing on a load of nonsense and Garry is in total control. I'd hate to see a guy who has been so important in the swans rise to PL, go out on a bummer.
Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 19:03 - Apr 17 with 463 viewsOldjack

Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 18:00 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope he does keep us up ,and Huw & co decide to keep Monks on next season just too piss you off !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 19:14 - Apr 17 with 443 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 19:03 - Apr 17 by Oldjack

I hope he does keep us up ,and Huw & co decide to keep Monks on next season just too piss you off !

It wouldn't be just me who would be annoyed by that appointment.

Would you bring someone in for tactical now? on 19:20 - Apr 17 with 435 viewslibertine

there is obviously history here with you guys that i'm not aware of
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024