Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? 19:15 - Apr 17 with 3863 viewsJackfath

I am plumping for

Cardiff
Norwich
Sunderland

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:17 - Apr 17 with 1897 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

17th: Swansea
18th: Cardiff
19th: Norwich
20th: Sunderland

I can see us staying up by the slimmest of margins. I genuinely struggle to see where any more points will come from.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:18 - Apr 17 with 1890 viewsJackfath

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:17 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

17th: Swansea
18th: Cardiff
19th: Norwich
20th: Sunderland

I can see us staying up by the slimmest of margins. I genuinely struggle to see where any more points will come from.

Is it mathematically possible for us not to get any more points yet stay up?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:18 - Apr 17 with 1890 viewsDarran

Cardiff
Norwich
Sunderland

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:18 - Apr 17 with 1889 viewslibertine

and fulham aswell send the 4 down
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:19 - Apr 17 with 1886 viewsreddythered

Fulham
Norwich
Sunderland

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:21 - Apr 17 with 1871 viewsItchySphincter

Norwich
Sunderland
Cardiff

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:36 - Apr 17 with 1818 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:18 - Apr 17 by Jackfath

I do not know. I just think it's going to be extremely close, and looking at our remaining fixtures I am finding it very difficult to pinpoint where we will pick up any points.

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:42 - Apr 17 with 1793 viewsorion3016

Cardiff
Norwich
Sunderland

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:43 - Apr 17 with 1791 viewsmonmouth

Fulham 33 points, Norwich 33, cardiff 32

Sunderland will win their 3 home matches and end up on 35. Swans will be on 37 with four points from the two home games.

Loads of fuss will then be made, rightly, by the Delias about Sunderland escaping the (as I understand it) documented minimum sanction for fielding that player.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 19:43]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:52 - Apr 17 with 1753 viewslifelong

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:36 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I do not know. I just think it's going to be extremely close, and looking at our remaining fixtures I am finding it very difficult to pinpoint where we will pick up any points.

Well, if we don't pick up any more points we'll go down.
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:53 - Apr 17 with 1752 viewsexiledclaseboy

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:52 - Apr 17 by lifelong

Well, if we don't pick up any more points we'll go down.

Not necessarily.

Poll: Tory leader

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:55 - Apr 17 with 1734 viewsFlashberryjack

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:53 - Apr 17 by exiledclaseboy

Not necessarily.

But likely

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:56 - Apr 17 with 1728 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sunderland
Cardiff
Norwich

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:58 - Apr 17 with 1716 viewstomdickharry

Sunderland,Norwich,Fulham.
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:58 - Apr 17 with 1716 viewsexiledclaseboy

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:55 - Apr 17 by Flashberryjack

But likely

Probably, yes.

Poll: Tory leader

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:59 - Apr 17 with 1710 viewsOldjack

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:36 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

ffs you get worse by each passing day

Norwich
Sunderland
the Slime-balls

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:01 - Apr 17 with 1699 viewsThursday

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:18 - Apr 17 by Jackfath

Yes. As we've only got a game against Sunderland (out of the bottom teams), they'd be the only one to pick up the points against us. You'd have to be barking for that to comfort you, though. If you're worrying. I'm not.
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:02 - Apr 17 with 1696 viewsItchySphincter

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:59 - Apr 17 by Oldjack

ffs you get worse by each passing day

Norwich
Sunderland
the Slime-balls

True though, we're finding it tough, losing to poor teams, difficult to see where the points will come from. Think we'll do it, with a game to spare.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:09 - Apr 17 with 1666 viewsOldjack

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:02 - Apr 17 by ItchySphincter

True though, we're finding it tough, losing to poor teams, difficult to see where the points will come from. Think we'll do it, with a game to spare.

Newcastle are all over the place right now 1point
Villa we're far better than them 3 points
Saints are on holiday mode 3 points
Sunderland hopefully will be gone by then and we'll be safe 1 point

how does that look ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:10 - Apr 17 with 1660 viewsJackfath

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:09 - Apr 17 by Oldjack

how does that look ?

8 from 12?! I'll take that Al you sexy old duffer.

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:11 - Apr 17 with 1657 viewsAl_Bundy

Sadly we will be needing something from the Sunderland game to stay up.
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:16 - Apr 17 with 1636 viewsJackfath

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:11 - Apr 17 by Al_Bundy

Sadly we will be needing something from the Sunderland game to stay up.

The tension will be unbearable.

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:17 - Apr 17 with 1629 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:09 - Apr 17 by Oldjack

how does that look ?

Have you been drinking, Alan?

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:23 - Apr 17 with 1598 viewsRuDeMan1970

I've quickly checked the fixtures of everyone below us. Assuming that we lose every game we have left, all of the 'six-pointers' involving the others end in drawn matches and everyone loses their other games, the table would end like this:-

WBA - 34 pts
SCFC - 33 pts
NCFC - 32 pts
SAFC - 31 pts
FFC - 30 pts
CCFC - 30 pts

So yes, we can stay up even if we lose every match we have left. But, bloody hell...what a traumatic end to our season that would be!!

..."who will guard the guards..?"

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:26 - Apr 17 with 1579 viewsThursday

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:23 - Apr 17 by RuDeMan1970

I've quickly checked the fixtures of everyone below us. Assuming that we lose every game we have left, all of the 'six-pointers' involving the others end in drawn matches and everyone loses their other games, the table would end like this:-

WBA - 34 pts
SCFC - 33 pts
NCFC - 32 pts
SAFC - 31 pts
FFC - 30 pts
CCFC - 30 pts

So yes, we can stay up even if we lose every match we have left. But, bloody hell...what a traumatic end to our season that would be!!

Nice work. You could have just believed me, though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024