Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? 19:15 - Apr 17 with 3867 viewsJackfath

I am plumping for

Cardiff
Norwich
Sunderland

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

N/A. on 20:29 - Apr 17 with 1168 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 1:35]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:29 - Apr 17 with 1167 viewsRuDeMan1970

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:26 - Apr 17 by Thursday

Nice work. You could have just believed me, though.

Thanks mate - just wanted to work it all out on paper to satisfy my curiosity!!

..."who will guard the guards..?"

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:49 - Apr 17 with 1122 viewsmax936

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:23 - Apr 17 by RuDeMan1970

I've quickly checked the fixtures of everyone below us. Assuming that we lose every game we have left, all of the 'six-pointers' involving the others end in drawn matches and everyone loses their other games, the table would end like this:-

WBA - 34 pts
SCFC - 33 pts
NCFC - 32 pts
SAFC - 31 pts
FFC - 30 pts
CCFC - 30 pts

So yes, we can stay up even if we lose every match we have left. But, bloody hell...what a traumatic end to our season that would be!!

If we don't get 4 points as a minimum I think we'll be in serious trouble and the board won't be having their summer bonus.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:50 - Apr 17 with 1117 viewsOldjack

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:17 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Have you been drinking, Alan?

Piss off !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 21:17 - Apr 17 with 1053 viewsSgorioFruit

I hate to say it but i have strong feelings its going to be thus

16. Swans
17. Cardiff
18. Norwich
19. Fulham
20. Sunderland

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 21:32 - Apr 17 with 1029 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:23 - Apr 17 by RuDeMan1970

I've quickly checked the fixtures of everyone below us. Assuming that we lose every game we have left, all of the 'six-pointers' involving the others end in drawn matches and everyone loses their other games, the table would end like this:-

WBA - 34 pts
SCFC - 33 pts
NCFC - 32 pts
SAFC - 31 pts
FFC - 30 pts
CCFC - 30 pts

So yes, we can stay up even if we lose every match we have left. But, bloody hell...what a traumatic end to our season that would be!!

You can blame Sir Hubert & co for that.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 21:41 - Apr 17 with 1019 viewsSwansea93

I can see us snatching a win Saturday to be honest, Newcastle in dire form and have nothing to play for.

Newcastle - 3 Points
Aston Villa - 3 Points
Southampton - 1 Point
Sunderland - 0 Point

Norwich
Fulham
Sunderland

Are my 3 teams to go down.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 22:11 - Apr 17 with 979 viewsThe_undecided

My take on the remaining fixures

Newcastle - 1 Point
Aston Villa - 3 Points
Southampton - 0 Point
Sunderland - 0 Point

Swansea finish with 37 Points and table looks like this

Swansea 37Pts
WBA 37Pts
Villa 37Pts
Cardiff 34Pts
Norwich 33Pts
Fulham 32Pts
Sunderland 30Pts

But as last nights results prove this time of the season anything can happen so expect the unexpected
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 22:15]
Login to get fewer ads

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 22:13 - Apr 17 with 975 viewsDr_Winston

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 21:32 - Apr 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

You can blame Sir Hubert & co for that.

Partly. You can also blame the Danish gentleman who failed to understand transfer budgets, conditioning and what constitutes a "striker".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 22:59 - Apr 17 with 917 viewsJethroJack

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:17 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

17th: Swansea
18th: Cardiff
19th: Norwich
20th: Sunderland

I can see us staying up by the slimmest of margins. I genuinely struggle to see where any more points will come from.

Staying up by the slimmest of margins, eh....superior goal difference maybe?
So, decent performances in defeat DO matter then, unlike the numerous times you've said performance DOESN'T matter eg. losing only 3-4 and 2-3 on Merseyside.

Such a conflicted soul...full of contradictions
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 23:02 - Apr 17 with 913 viewsThursday

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 22:59 - Apr 17 by JethroJack

So, decent performances in defeat DO matter then, unlike the numerous times you've said performance DOESN'T matter eg. losing only 3-4 and 2-3 on Merseyside.

He'll speak for himself when he's online, I'm sure. That was a bizarre conclusion you jumped to. The slimmest of margins was probably finishing one place above the relegation spots.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 23:09]
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 23:22 - Apr 17 with 891 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 22:59 - Apr 17 by JethroJack

Of course losing 1-0 is better than losing 5-0. But what I don't accept is people condoning losses by saying 'Oh, but we played well' or 'We put in a good performance'.

We need points, not good performances.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 00:01 - Apr 18 with 847 viewsJethroJack

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 23:22 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Of course losing 1-0 is better than losing 5-0. But what I don't accept is people condoning losses by saying 'Oh, but we played well' or 'We put in a good performance'.

Go and phuking support West Ham United, then....FFS
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 00:05 - Apr 18 with 841 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 00:01 - Apr 18 by JethroJack

Go and phuking support West Ham United, then....FFS

What part of my post made you think I would be more suited to supporting West Ham United?

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 00:06 - Apr 18 with 842 viewsdameedna

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 23:22 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

With the quality in the Premier League now across most teams you can perform well and still get thumped 5 - 0.

We dod very well against Liverpool and Everton to score a few and it is this kind of performance which could benefit us now.

Spurs can lose 5 - 0 and still finish top ten.

We are not that far off a top ten club just had Europe and injuries this year.

Not going to Sunderland but a mate a Newcastle fan is travelling with his son. If you know Newcastle fans they can be the most clued up and persistant talkers of football I have ever met. Many a boring hour sent listening to tales of past players in the locals there. Anyway to their credit they do give credit where it is deserved and though they have little idea about this weekends outcome they are convinced we will stay up.

I'll take some comfort from NUFC though have to say with Sunderlands performance against City we may be relying on Norwich and Villa to have a poor run in.

I can see a draw at NUFC and a lot of nervous players.

Down
Fulham
Cardiff
Sunderland
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 00:24 - Apr 18 with 824 viewsTNT

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:17 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

17th: Swansea
18th: Cardiff
19th: Norwich
20th: Sunderland

I can see us staying up by the slimmest of margins. I genuinely struggle to see where any more points will come from.

Dwight,

Yesterday, you said you were placing a bet on The Swans to be relegated.

Today, you're saying we're staying up...

...and you have the audacity to say Huw Jenkins doesn't know what he's doing.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 00:51 - Apr 18 with 806 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 00:24 - Apr 18 by TNT

Dwight,

Yesterday, you said you were placing a bet on The Swans to be relegated.

Today, you're saying we're staying up...

...and you have the audacity to say Huw Jenkins doesn't know what he's doing.

I said that I may place a bet on us being relegated as I find the lack of unity in our squad concerning. It was more of a tongue in cheek comment after seeing the abuse our Danish friend Daniel121 or whatever his username is got after posting how he placed a bet on us to get relegated a few hours earlier.

I have posted countless times how I believe we will stay up, but only due to other teams being incredibly poor. I believe we as a club deserve to be relegated this season, the decisions made at boardroom level have been farcical and the lack of professionalism amongst our players is disgusting.

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 00:56 - Apr 18 with 799 viewsLiberty

Can't agree that we deserve to go down.

Can't agree about players lack of professionalism.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 01:21 - Apr 18 with 782 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 00:56 - Apr 18 by Liberty

Can't agree that we deserve to go down.

Can't agree about players lack of professionalism.

Of course if we finish with more points than 3 other teams then we deserve to stay up, I just feel that if we do stay up we will have been incredibly lucky to do so. So many key decisions our club has made this season have been disastrous and it is a miracle that teams like Cardiff and Norwich have such poor squads.

I cannot change my stance regarding the lack of professionalism comment. Too many training bust ups have been reported, an obvious split in the camp formed between the British and foreign contingent and so many performances where players look as if they are only giving 90% justify that for me. You only have to look at Shelvey walking around for the final 30 minutes against Chelsea.

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 01:57 - Apr 18 with 773 viewsdameedna

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 01:21 - Apr 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Of course if we finish with more points than 3 other teams then we deserve to stay up, I just feel that if we do stay up we will have been incredibly lucky to do so. So many key decisions our club has made this season have been disastrous and it is a miracle that teams like Cardiff and Norwich have such poor squads.

I cannot change my stance regarding the lack of professionalism comment. Too many training bust ups have been reported, an obvious split in the camp formed between the British and foreign contingent and so many performances where players look as if they are only giving 90% justify that for me. You only have to look at Shelvey walking around for the final 30 minutes against Chelsea.

Shelvey is a big lad without the long distance physique of Britton over the season we woud be in a worse position without him

The teams who go down deserve to do down unless they cheat for points. Palace is a quality story. How to be a dead beat loser of a club by blaming others. Our club is better than that.

Destiny is still in our hands. Should be ok v Newcastle and Villa and as with Norwich Fulham, Sunderland, all bigger clubs at the moment
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 07:54 - Apr 18 with 719 viewsLord_Bony

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 21:17 - Apr 17 by SgorioFruit

I hate to say it but i have strong feelings its going to be thus

16. Swans
17. Cardiff
18. Norwich
19. Fulham
20. Sunderland

Last night I awoke from a nightmare in a cold sweat,shaking....this was in my dream...I was watching us lose at Sunderland 3.2 Ki scoring the last minute winner for them and Cardiff and norwich having a blinding afternoon...the final table at 5 pm on the last day...

16. Norwich
17. Cardiff
18. Swansea
19. Fulham
20. Sunderland

P s I know he can't play please no remarks to follow
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 8:15]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 08:06 - Apr 18 with 709 viewsshandyjack

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 07:54 - Apr 18 by Lord_Bony

Last night I awoke from a nightmare in a cold sweat,shaking....this was in my dream...I was watching us lose at Sunderland 3.2 Ki scoring the last minute winner for them and Cardiff and norwich having a blinding afternoon...the final table at 5 pm on the last day...

16. Norwich
17. Cardiff
18. Swansea
19. Fulham
20. Sunderland

P s I know he can't play please no remarks to follow
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 8:15]

depending on how you look at it luckily he can't play and that wo't happen, but because he is such a poor player we could of done with him playing as we would have an advantage straight away.

16.Swansea
17.Fulham
18.Cardiff
19. Norwich
20.Sunderland

1 more win will be enough

Poll: Expectation for the season

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 09:05 - Apr 18 with 678 viewsjohnlangy

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:02 - Apr 17 by ItchySphincter

True though, we're finding it tough, losing to poor teams, difficult to see where the points will come from. Think we'll do it, with a game to spare.

Well, Norwich could be classed as a poor team and it's only 2 games ago that we beat them 3-0. And drew with Arsenal the game before.

I'm concerned just like the rest of you but what's the point of assuming that everyone else will pick up a few results with the Swans the one team that won't. We need, probably, one good performance (and a win) out of 4 games. That will likely be enough
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 09:36 - Apr 18 with 651 viewsshandyjack

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 09:05 - Apr 18 by johnlangy

Well, Norwich could be classed as a poor team and it's only 2 games ago that we beat them 3-0. And drew with Arsenal the game before.

I'm concerned just like the rest of you but what's the point of assuming that everyone else will pick up a few results with the Swans the one team that won't. We need, probably, one good performance (and a win) out of 4 games. That will likely be enough

agreed, fulham have won 2 in a row but played two por teams, (1 we recently beat and 1 still too play). Sunderland are playing poor bar the Manc City result (the equlaiser will of been a big set back) and Cardiff have picked up one result against Southampton who are on holiday and who we have left to play at home. 1 win will be enough and hopefully it will be saturday

Poll: Expectation for the season

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 09:45 - Apr 18 with 631 viewsWxmJax

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 19:18 - Apr 17 by Jackfath

Is it mathematically possible for us not to get any more points yet stay up?

Yes, teams below us lose their remaining matches and when they play each other they draw.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024