Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? 19:15 - Apr 17 with 3864 viewsJackfath

I am plumping for

Cardiff
Norwich
Sunderland

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 10:10 - Apr 18 with 791 viewshammy

I think we will get 5 points (1 home win and a couple of draws) and be safe.

My three to go down:-

20th = Sunderland (too much to do, blowing hot and cold but not really picking up points)
19th = Cardiff (capable of being blown away by any other team in the PL)
18th = Norwich (unless they can fluke a win at home against Liverpool or Arsenal)
OR
WBA (if Norwich fluke a win, I think they may be the surprise 3rd relegation side; tough remaining fixtures)

Going to be a very interesting few weeks !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 10:31 - Apr 18 with 773 viewsScoobyDoo

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:10 - Apr 17 by Jackfath

8 from 12?! I'll take that Al you sexy old duffer.

You got the old duffer right!
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 12:52 - Apr 18 with 724 viewsRuDeMan1970

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 09:45 - Apr 18 by WxmJax

Yes, teams below us lose their remaining matches and when they play each other they draw.

You've obviously missed the earlier posts contributed by myself and 'Thursday'!

..."who will guard the guards..?"

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:00 - Apr 18 with 654 viewsOldjack

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 07:54 - Apr 18 by Lord_Bony

Last night I awoke from a nightmare in a cold sweat,shaking....this was in my dream...I was watching us lose at Sunderland 3.2 Ki scoring the last minute winner for them and Cardiff and norwich having a blinding afternoon...the final table at 5 pm on the last day...

16. Norwich
17. Cardiff
18. Swansea
19. Fulham
20. Sunderland

P s I know he can't play please no remarks to follow
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 8:15]

Back to sleepy byes ,Ki cant play for them against us

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:33 - Apr 18 with 639 viewsunion_jack

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 09:05 - Apr 18 by johnlangy

Well, Norwich could be classed as a poor team and it's only 2 games ago that we beat them 3-0. And drew with Arsenal the game before.

I'm concerned just like the rest of you but what's the point of assuming that everyone else will pick up a few results with the Swans the one team that won't. We need, probably, one good performance (and a win) out of 4 games. That will likely be enough

IMO, 3 more points will NOT be enough.

I have this awful feeling that THEY will pull it out of the bag and another awful feeling that it may be at our expense.
At another time of the season the next four games are winnable. We know of course that won't happen but I hope we can beat Villa (though I've a feeling we'll draw at best) and Soton (little to play for).
Logic Remy and a couple of others back tomorrow which won't help us. Though they are in free fall, we are not exactly setting the world alight away from home, Arsenal aside.
Sunderland away, well a lot depends on the league position of both sides, but if it's all to play for I fear we will be playing at Molyneux and Griffin Park next season.
Not a popular view I'm sure but have this feeling unfortunately.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:39 - Apr 18 with 634 viewsmax936

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:33 - Apr 18 by union_jack

I have this awful feeling that THEY will pull it out of the bag and another awful feeling that it may be at our expense.
At another time of the season the next four games are winnable. We know of course that won't happen but I hope we can beat Villa (though I've a feeling we'll draw at best) and Soton (little to play for).
Logic Remy and a couple of others back tomorrow which won't help us. Though they are in free fall, we are not exactly setting the world alight away from home, Arsenal aside.
Sunderland away, well a lot depends on the league position of both sides, but if it's all to play for I fear we will be playing at Molyneux and Griffin Park next season.

Where have you heard that Remy is definately back, also who are the others that are back?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:41 - Apr 18 with 629 viewsunion_jack

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:39 - Apr 18 by max936

Where have you heard that Remy is definately back, also who are the others that are back?

Saw it on SSN yesterday or day before. Can't remember the others.

Did say they were fit for selection so no guarantee they'll start or play at all but knowing our luck......!

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:47 - Apr 18 with 619 viewsJackFish

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:33 - Apr 18 by union_jack

I think three more points will do it.

Sunderland would need 4 wins from 5 to catch us then, Cardiff would need 3 from 4 or two wins and two draws. Norwich would only need two wins but with the fixtures they have left...
Login to get fewer ads

N/A. on 17:48 - Apr 18 with 614 viewsHuw57

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:47 - Apr 18 by JackFish

Sunderland would need 4 wins from 5 to catch us then, Cardiff would need 3 from 4 or two wins and two draws. Norwich would only need two wins but with the fixtures they have left...

N/A.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 1:37]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:52 - Apr 18 with 599 viewsunion_jack

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:47 - Apr 18 by JackFish

I obviously hope you are right.

However, strange things happen at this time of the season and the unexpected can and does often happen.

I think 37-38 will do it.

We need something from tomorrow both in terms of points and morale though.

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:53 - Apr 18 with 593 viewsmax936

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:41 - Apr 18 by union_jack

Saw it on SSN yesterday or day before. Can't remember the others.

Did say they were fit for selection so no guarantee they'll start or play at all but knowing our luck......!

Ok Ta, Remy is a handful and he's quick.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:56 - Apr 18 with 578 viewsJackFish

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:52 - Apr 18 by union_jack

I obviously hope you are right.

However, strange things happen at this time of the season and the unexpected can and does often happen.

I think 37-38 will do it.

We need something from tomorrow both in terms of points and morale though.

Yeah, I agree that if we don't get anything tomorrow the Liberty is going to be a pretty nervous place next weekend. My Villa supporting friends keep telling me how bad they are at the moment and how we'll beat them no problem. I'm not so sure but definitely hope they're right!
N/A. on 18:04 - Apr 18 with 562 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 1:37]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 18:14 - Apr 18 with 533 viewsunion_jack

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:56 - Apr 18 by JackFish

Yeah, I agree that if we don't get anything tomorrow the Liberty is going to be a pretty nervous place next weekend. My Villa supporting friends keep telling me how bad they are at the moment and how we'll beat them no problem. I'm not so sure but definitely hope they're right!

Oh yes!
Problem with Villa is they are better on the road. We are better at home hence the draw being a likely result.
We need to turn up tomorrow and hope we get something.

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:02 - Apr 18 with 470 viewsshingle

Most of the time teams on losing runs, get back to winning way`s when they play us, Newcastle 3 Swansea 1
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 21:45 - Apr 18 with 424 viewsThe_undecided

Looks like Remy will be back according to the BBC and Lawros predictions, he is calling it a 2 - 0 victory for Newcastle tomorrow

" Newcastle are on a terrible run but they will have fit-again striker Loic Remy back up front on Saturday, which is just as well - they cannot score without him.

Swansea have also been without one of their main goalscorers, Michu, who has had an injury-hit season and looks like missing out at St James' Park because of more problems with his ankle.

If Remy plays, I think Newcastle will win - leaving Swansea still just above the relegation zone. They are not one of the teams being talked about as being in serious trouble of going down but, make no mistake, they are in that dogfight now.

Swans boss Garry Monk won his first match in charge, which was against Cardiff at the start of February, but he has only won one in nine in the league since.

I think they will be fine in the end, but they will not be breathing any easier after this weekend. "

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26996642
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 21:46]
At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:00 - Apr 19 with 335 viewsOldjack

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 20:17 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Have you been drinking, Alan?

Dwight Dork ,shove that up you're royal sh!t shoot 1-2 = 3 points

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:03 - Apr 19 with 333 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

At this stage, who are your three picks to go down? on 17:00 - Apr 19 by Oldjack

Dwight Dork ,shove that up you're royal sh!t shoot 1-2 = 3 points

It was an excellent result, Alan. I couldn't watch the penalty, I don't think I've been that nervous over a penalty since Sinclair's second in the Play Off Final.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024