Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bbc 1 dvla 22:15 - Apr 17 with 1107 viewsSwanjack10

"Is my job killing me"cant wait to see big clasie doing fukall , should be a good watch

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

bbc 1 dvla on 22:15 - Apr 17 with 1104 viewsDarran

It's about exercise he won't be involved.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

bbc 1 dvla on 22:45 - Apr 17 with 1049 viewsSwanjack10

Why dont they fit a gym in the dvla ffs mun.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

bbc 1 dvla on 22:46 - Apr 17 with 1045 viewsreddythered

bbc 1 dvla on 22:45 - Apr 17 by Swanjack10

I'd imagine there is. Most big places have one.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 22:47]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

bbc 1 dvla on 23:39 - Apr 17 with 993 viewsJackfath

I wonder how Tara can afford to give her time so freely to the dvla?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

bbc 1 dvla on 10:08 - Apr 18 with 855 viewsItchySphincter

bbc 1 dvla on 22:45 - Apr 17 by Swanjack10

There used to be a gym there, and a cinema.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

bbc 1 dvla on 10:14 - Apr 18 with 847 viewsJackfath

bbc 1 dvla on 10:08 - Apr 18 by ItchySphincter

There used to be a gym there, and a cinema.

A cinema? Why on earth do they need a cinema?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

bbc 1 dvla on 11:38 - Apr 18 with 801 viewslonglostjack

They once thought of putting an aquarium in there until somebody pointed out that watching all those fish actively swimming around might add to stress levels.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

bbc 1 dvla on 11:48 - Apr 18 with 793 viewsDarran

bbc 1 dvla on 11:38 - Apr 18 by longlostjack

They once thought of putting an aquarium in there until somebody pointed out that watching all those fish actively swimming around might add to stress levels.

If they're all as miserable as ECB I'm not surprised.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

bbc 1 dvla on 15:36 - Apr 18 with 700 viewsexiledclaseboy

bbc 1 dvla on 11:48 - Apr 18 by Darran

If they're all as miserable as ECB I'm not surprised.

F*ck off.

There's still a gym, never been a cinema there as far as I know. There also used to be a bank and a bar.

Poll: Tory leader

bbc 1 dvla on 15:40 - Apr 18 with 694 viewsJackfath

bbc 1 dvla on 15:36 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

F*ck off.

There's still a gym, never been a cinema there as far as I know. There also used to be a bank and a bar.

Are you involved with Tara?

bbc 1 dvla on 15:42 - Apr 18 with 691 viewsexiledclaseboy

bbc 1 dvla on 15:40 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

Are you involved with Tara?

Good lord no. I didn't see it but I'm assuming it was a repeat of the series they filmed and was first shown last year.

bbc 1 dvla on 15:43 - Apr 18 with 687 viewsJackfath

bbc 1 dvla on 15:42 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Good lord no. I didn't see it but I'm assuming it was a repeat of the series they filmed and was first shown last year.

I think it has been on before. She even went right to the top and spoke to all the team leaders and everything to get them to do exercises when they're at work. I tried to see if I could see you around the huge table but alas no.

bbc 1 dvla on 15:45 - Apr 18 with 684 viewsexiledclaseboy

bbc 1 dvla on 15:43 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

I think it has been on before. She even went right to the top and spoke to all the team leaders and everything to get them to do exercises when they're at work. I tried to see if I could see you around the huge table but alas no.

My boss was, desperately trying to avoid the glare of the camera. They weren't just mere team leaders, that was our esteemed Executive Board.

bbc 1 dvla on 15:46 - Apr 18 with 678 viewsJackfath

bbc 1 dvla on 15:45 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

My boss was, desperately trying to avoid the glare of the camera. They weren't just mere team leaders, that was our esteemed Executive Board.

Wow, they looked like a fearsome bunch, suits and all sitting around a large table nodding in agreement.

bbc 1 dvla on 15:48 - Apr 18 with 675 viewsexiledclaseboy

bbc 1 dvla on 15:46 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

Wow, they looked like a fearsome bunch, suits and all sitting around a large table nodding in agreement.

I have no further comment to make.

bbc 1 dvla on 15:48 - Apr 18 with 674 viewsJackfath

bbc 1 dvla on 15:48 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

I have no further comment to make.

Walls have ears.
Be like Dad, keep Mum.

bbc 1 dvla on 15:52 - Apr 18 with 659 viewsexiledclaseboy

bbc 1 dvla on 15:48 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

Walls have ears.
Be like Dad, keep Mum.

Indeed so. You'd be surprised who reads this forum and what their purpose is in doing so.

**taps nose**

bbc 1 dvla on 15:56 - Apr 18 with 652 viewsJackfath

bbc 1 dvla on 15:52 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Indeed so. You'd be surprised who reads this forum and what their purpose is in doing so.

**taps nose**

Thanks for the heads up.

bbc 1 dvla on 18:27 - Apr 18 with 586 viewsreddythered

bbc 1 dvla on 15:52 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

**taps nose**

Doesn't really matter though tbh.

Should "they" discover ECB posts re DVLA, they'll....

1) Arrange meeting for six weeks time to determine what a message board is.
2) Meeting postponed due to having to schedule for representatives of 15 different business areas to attend.
3) Review the pre meeting draft notes. Find 27 glaring errors, with 5 respondants stating "No comments - document is fine as it is".
4) Explain to 5 business heads what the internet is.
5) Schedule a steering commitee for the next two months to determine what a computer is and what benefits it could bring to the business.
6) Realise that sounds horrendously complex so just raise a tender to outsource the task.
7) Receive report from outsource company that matches the requirements, which bore no relation to the original issue, despite outsource company repeatedly pointing out the bleeding obvious to them.
8) After another six months, somebody finally finds out the information pertinent to the issue, from somebody who sits next to them. That their boss is to make a decision on the matter.
9) Shoulders shrugged as it's realised that boss a) doesn't care as he's just retired without anyone noticing and b) wouldn't have cared if informed at the appropriate time because he was coasting his way to retirement and pension anyway.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 18:29]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

bbc 1 dvla on 19:04 - Apr 18 with 560 viewsexiledclaseboy

bbc 1 dvla on 18:27 - Apr 18 by reddythered

Doesn't really matter though tbh.

Should "they" discover ECB posts re DVLA, they'll....

1) Arrange meeting for six weeks time to determine what a message board is.
2) Meeting postponed due to having to schedule for representatives of 15 different business areas to attend.
3) Review the pre meeting draft notes. Find 27 glaring errors, with 5 respondants stating "No comments - document is fine as it is".
4) Explain to 5 business heads what the internet is.
5) Schedule a steering commitee for the next two months to determine what a computer is and what benefits it could bring to the business.
6) Realise that sounds horrendously complex so just raise a tender to outsource the task.
7) Receive report from outsource company that matches the requirements, which bore no relation to the original issue, despite outsource company repeatedly pointing out the bleeding obvious to them.
8) After another six months, somebody finally finds out the information pertinent to the issue, from somebody who sits next to them. That their boss is to make a decision on the matter.
9) Shoulders shrugged as it's realised that boss a) doesn't care as he's just retired without anyone noticing and b) wouldn't have cared if informed at the appropriate time because he was coasting his way to retirement and pension anyway.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 18:29]

That is soooooooooooooooooo five years ago. We're all agile and stuff these days.

bbc 1 dvla on 19:22 - Apr 18 with 547 viewsreddythered

bbc 1 dvla on 19:04 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

That is soooooooooooooooooo five years ago. We're all agile and stuff these days.

Agile as in being agile enough to duck as the s*** hits the fan... I'd wager waterfall is still used in places along with inappropriate technologies...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024