Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action 10:02 - Apr 18 with 1629 viewsJackfath

People feeling they are in their rights to swear and threaten others when they post something they disagree with. Well please remember all,

HAPPY EASTER.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 10:05 - Apr 18 with 1618 viewsDarran

I agree with your sentiments Fath you only have to look at the cretins posting in my Easter message to see that.
Despicable behaviour.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 10:05 - Apr 18 with 1616 viewsLord_Bony

Amen to that brother

[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 10:10]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 10:13 - Apr 18 with 1592 viewsJackfath

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 10:05 - Apr 18 by Darran

I agree with your sentiments Fath you only have to look at the cretins posting in my Easter message to see that.
Despicable behaviour.

Apologies, I hadn't seen your message of goodwill. Not surprised that we are the ones who start such threads though. Decent folk we are.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 10:17 - Apr 18 with 1581 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Good will to all at Easter.

If we all pray hard enough today for 3 pts tomorrow .

Miracles can happen .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 10:20 - Apr 18 with 1573 viewsjackportis

Here here. Report all trolls to darran he will sort out. Darran I have stopped being harrassed.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 10:24 - Apr 18 with 1559 viewsWarwickHunt

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 10:13 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

Apologies, I hadn't seen your message of goodwill. Not surprised that we are the ones who start such threads though. Decent folk we are.

It should read "you and me" - f*cking thick Christians.
Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 10:25 - Apr 18 with 1552 viewsJackfath

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 10:24 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

It should read "you and me" - f*cking thick Christians.

Peace with you child.

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 10:29 - Apr 18 with 1539 viewsWarwickHunt

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 10:25 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

Peace with you child.

Login to get fewer ads

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 17:09 - Apr 18 with 1407 viewsepaul

Worra pile of b*llocks

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 17:12 - Apr 18 with 1403 viewsLohengrin

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 10:17 - Apr 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Good will to all at Easter.

If we all pray hard enough today for 3 pts tomorrow .

Miracles can happen .

I would imagine The Almighty would remain a matchday neutral. Ideal pundit material.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 21:41 - Apr 18 with 1339 viewsCatullus

Oh FFS!! Do these two have meetings to plan these threads?

I don't do Easter, I'm a Bill and Tedian......be excellent to each other, except on the self congratulatory, look at me threads!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 09:41 - Apr 19 with 1259 viewsperchrockjack

Ay excuse for Ry

practise practise practise.

For me you like this......................you got no soul

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 12:16 - Apr 19 with 1222 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 21:41 - Apr 18 by Catullus

I don't do Easter, I'm a Bill and Tedian......be excellent to each other, except on the self congratulatory, look at me threads!

I always thought you were a new Alvian Scientist?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 12:16 - Apr 19 with 1219 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 21:41 - Apr 18 by Catullus

Or a movementarian lol

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 12:18 - Apr 19 with 1216 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Or a movementarian lol

Recently on here there's been a great deal of very nasty and uncalled for action on 12:49 - Apr 19 with 1197 viewsCatullus

I used to be a new alvian, but after pickling myself I became an old fartian.
I mostly do the same things but now I don't need alcohol to forget!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024