Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordi Gomez 20:08 - Apr 18 with 2192 viewsSgorioFruit

I'd have him back yuh!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Jordi Gomez on 10:51 - Apr 19 with 584 viewsGeoffThom

Jordi Gomez on 21:15 - Apr 18 by Darran

Let's get Luke Moore back.

Good idea tea bag he's better than some we've got
Jordi Gomez on 10:53 - Apr 19 with 583 viewsGeoffThom

Jordi Gomez on 21:05 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

It's amazing the amount of hype that attaches itself to some players who've been here before. Had Gomez not played for us in the past the idea of him being a serious target for us would be absolutely laughable, yet I don't doubt for a second that plenty would love to see him in a Swans shirt again.

I don't get it.

I do he'd piss all over canas and outdo deguzman for work rate plus takes a great set piece I'd have him tomorrow
Jordi Gomez on 10:55 - Apr 19 with 574 viewsDr_Winston

Jordi Gomez on 10:53 - Apr 19 by GeoffThom

I do he'd piss all over canas and outdo deguzman for work rate plus takes a great set piece I'd have him tomorrow

A strong endorsement from the man who spent the first two thirds of the season claiming that Wilfried Bony was shite is probably something he could do without.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordi Gomez on 11:00 - Apr 19 with 561 viewsGeoffThom

Jordi Gomez on 10:55 - Apr 19 by Dr_Winston

A strong endorsement from the man who spent the first two thirds of the season claiming that Wilfried Bony was shite is probably something he could do without.

Yep me and a lot of football pundits said the same and is he into double figures in the league yet
Jordi Gomez on 11:02 - Apr 19 with 555 viewsDr_Winston

Jordi Gomez on 11:00 - Apr 19 by GeoffThom

Yep me and a lot of football pundits said the same and is he into double figures in the league yet

You and some pundits huh? If the likes of Paul Merson and Steve Claridge are in full agreement with you then you must have been right.

And yes, he is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordi Gomez on 11:04 - Apr 19 with 552 viewsGeoffThom

Jordi Gomez on 11:02 - Apr 19 by Dr_Winston

You and some pundits huh? If the likes of Paul Merson and Steve Claridge are in full agreement with you then you must have been right.

And yes, he is.

Don't forget Townsend and thompson and I couple of others who probably know a lot more about football than you and me
Jordi Gomez on 11:08 - Apr 19 with 549 viewsDr_Winston

Jordi Gomez on 11:04 - Apr 19 by GeoffThom

Don't forget Townsend and thompson and I couple of others who probably know a lot more about football than you and me

Townsend? Say no more.

Jordi Gomez on 11:10 - Apr 19 with 547 viewsGeoffThom

Jordi Gomez on 11:08 - Apr 19 by Dr_Winston

Townsend? Say no more.

Well he's been a professional footballer so can give an opinion ,have you !thought not
Login to get fewer ads

Jordi Gomez on 11:13 - Apr 19 with 543 viewsDrizzle

Ian Rush was a professional footballer and he thought that living in Italy was 'like living in a foreign country'. Sharp those ex-pros are mind.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 11:13]
Jordi Gomez on 11:13 - Apr 19 with 541 viewsDr_Winston

Jordi Gomez on 11:10 - Apr 19 by GeoffThom

Well he's been a professional footballer so can give an opinion ,have you !thought not

So he's was a professional player and he was wrong. Completely and utterly.

Doesn't say much for the "playing the game means your opinion is worth more" viewpoint that you're trying to push does it?

Jordi Gomez on 11:19 - Apr 19 with 531 viewsGeoffThom

Jordi Gomez on 11:13 - Apr 19 by Dr_Winston

So he's was a professional player and he was wrong. Completely and utterly.

Doesn't say much for the "playing the game means your opinion is worth more" viewpoint that you're trying to push does it?

He wasn't wrong so weren't the others at the time ,they all called it as they saw it even bony has said it ,he wasn't performing at all the first part of the season has performed well since but is still having hiccups some weeks
Jordi Gomez on 11:22 - Apr 19 with 526 viewsDr_Winston

Jordi Gomez on 11:19 - Apr 19 by GeoffThom

He wasn't wrong so weren't the others at the time ,they all called it as they saw it even bony has said it ,he wasn't performing at all the first part of the season has performed well since but is still having hiccups some weeks

They were wrong. As were you. The sheer wrongness of your opinion has merely been amplified over recent months. Now you're trying to defend how wrong you were and only making yourself look even wronger.

Jordi Gomez on 11:25 - Apr 19 with 522 viewsGeoffThom

Jordi Gomez on 11:22 - Apr 19 by Dr_Winston

They were wrong. As were you. The sheer wrongness of your opinion has merely been amplified over recent months. Now you're trying to defend how wrong you were and only making yourself look even wronger.

Ha ha ha what you know can be written on a back of a matchbox ,I've had enough of this it's getting boring now I'm of ha ha your wrong ad wrong ha ha ha priceless
Jordi Gomez on 11:30 - Apr 19 with 516 viewsDarran

Geoffs having a mare as usual.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jordi Gomez on 11:34 - Apr 19 with 511 views1jack

Are these the pundits that ridiculed Brendan Rodgers tika taka football that may have worked at little old swansea but it will take a lot more at a huge club like Liverpool?
Jordi Gomez on 11:42 - Apr 19 with 521 viewsairedale

David Cotterill had a good game last night too.
Jordi Gomez on 14:56 - Apr 19 with 450 viewswaynekerr55

Jordi Gomez on 11:00 - Apr 19 by GeoffThom

he's got 11 in the league

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jordi Gomez on 15:57 - Apr 19 with 431 viewsWarwickHunt

Jordi Gomez on 14:56 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

he's got 11 in the league

Jordi Gomez on 16:57 - Apr 19 with 408 viewswaynekerr55

Well this thread went well for Geoff

Jordi Gomez on 17:01 - Apr 19 with 404 viewsGeoffThom

Jordi Gomez on 16:57 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

Well this thread went well for Geoff

Nothing to do with me read it again ,people on about Jordi no good and some even threw emnes into it hmmmm,
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 17:04]
Jordi Gomez on 17:02 - Apr 19 with 403 viewsDr_Winston

Jordi Gomez on 17:01 - Apr 19 by GeoffThom

Nothing to do with me read it again ,people on about Jordi no good and some even threw emnes into it hmmmm,
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 17:04]

Yup. Neither of them viable options for a Premier League club.

Jordi Gomez on 17:04 - Apr 19 with 397 viewsWarwickHunt

Jordi Gomez on 15:57 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Jordi Gomez on 17:05 - Apr 19 with 394 viewswaynekerr55

Jordi Gomez on 17:04 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024