Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordi Gomez 20:08 - Apr 18 with 2195 viewsSgorioFruit

I'd have him back yuh!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Jordi Gomez on 20:09 - Apr 18 with 1584 viewsDr_Winston

Club gets stick for signing Championship standard players. Supporters suggest signing Championship standard players.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordi Gomez on 20:20 - Apr 18 with 1548 viewsunion_jack

Got a feeling he'll be a Premier League player next season. With Wigan!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Jordi Gomez on 20:23 - Apr 18 with 1523 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jordi Gomez on 20:09 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

Club gets stick for signing Championship standard players. Supporters suggest signing Championship standard players.

The club gets stick for signing players who are struggling in The Championship.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jordi Gomez on 20:27 - Apr 18 with 1510 viewsairedale

He gave me the impression of being a hard nosed pro, Swans today, Wigan tomorrow, and where's the difference?
Jordi Gomez on 21:01 - Apr 18 with 1420 viewsWarwickHunt

The OP should stick to Welsh League rubbish.
Jordi Gomez on 21:05 - Apr 18 with 1405 viewsDr_Winston

Jordi Gomez on 21:01 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

It's amazing the amount of hype that attaches itself to some players who've been here before. Had Gomez not played for us in the past the idea of him being a serious target for us would be absolutely laughable, yet I don't doubt for a second that plenty would love to see him in a Swans shirt again.

I don't get it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordi Gomez on 21:11 - Apr 18 with 1387 viewsSgorioFruit

Jordi Gomez on 21:01 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

We're coming for you. We're coming for you, we are TNS and we're coming for you!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Jordi Gomez on 21:14 - Apr 18 with 1376 viewsWarwickHunt

Jordi Gomez on 21:05 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

It's amazing the amount of hype that attaches itself to some players who've been here before. Had Gomez not played for us in the past the idea of him being a serious target for us would be absolutely laughable, yet I don't doubt for a second that plenty would love to see him in a Swans shirt again.

I don't get it.

He was tidy when he played for us before, mun. Years ago. In the Championship.
Nice fella too.

Mind you, if it's good enough for the chairman...
Login to get fewer ads

Jordi Gomez on 21:15 - Apr 18 with 1370 viewsDarran

Let's get Luke Moore back.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jordi Gomez on 21:16 - Apr 18 with 1369 viewsWarwickHunt

Jordi Gomez on 21:11 - Apr 18 by SgorioFruit

We're coming for you. We're coming for you, we are TNS and we're coming for you!!

Jordi Gomez on 21:19 - Apr 18 with 1348 viewslonglostjack

Jordi Gomez on 21:11 - Apr 18 by SgorioFruit

Chwarae teg " One Airbus UK there's only one Airbus UK !"

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jordi Gomez on 21:28 - Apr 18 with 1313 viewsborinifanclub

Jordi Gomez on 21:15 - Apr 18 by Darran

Let's get Luke Moore back.

Andy Robinson is available too

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Jordi Gomez on 21:32 - Apr 18 with 1296 viewsDarran

Jordi Gomez on 21:28 - Apr 18 by borinifanclub

Andy Robinson is available too

I reckon Trundle could do a job.

Jordi Gomez on 21:53 - Apr 18 with 1253 viewswaynekerr55

Lets hope Dineen doesn't read this forum otherwise he'll get ideas about signing Gomez...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jordi Gomez on 22:29 - Apr 18 with 1187 viewsNOTRAC

Gomez was one of the main reasons Martinez left us.We had the chance of buying him after he had been on loan which Martinez was desperate to do.Jenkins wouldn't pay the money,thought it was too much.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Jordi Gomez on 23:43 - Apr 18 with 1089 viewsSwanseajill

Jordi Gomez on 22:29 - Apr 18 by NOTRAC

Gomez was one of the main reasons Martinez left us.We had the chance of buying him after he had been on loan which Martinez was desperate to do.Jenkins wouldn't pay the money,thought it was too much.

Funny thing is the club board decide who we do, or don't buy. It's not H.J.s money.
Jordi Gomez on 23:49 - Apr 18 with 1078 viewsLiberty

Jordi Gomez on 21:05 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

I don't get it.

It works the same for our managers, which is even worse.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Jordi Gomez on 06:52 - Apr 19 with 972 viewsDr_Winston

Jordi Gomez on 22:29 - Apr 18 by NOTRAC

Not this old chestnut...

Martinez agreed to take over Wigan almost as soon as the season ended and Bruce had confirmed his departure (source - Dave Whelan). There simply would have been no time for arguments over whether or not to sign Gomez. He was off regardless.

Even had Martinez not chosen to join Wigan long before pretending that he still actually had a decision to make, Gomez would have cost more than three times our previous transfer record and the club simply did not have that kind of money at the time, a fact Martinez would have been more than aware of.

Can we stop pretending as a collective that Gomez had absolutely anything to do with El Greaseball's departure now please?

Jordi Gomez on 07:46 - Apr 19 with 926 viewsNOTRAC

So it's the Board that makes the decisions.Why is it therefore always Jenkins that gets the praise for picking the right managers and for any success that the Club achieves.
Whether the Gomez issue was part of Martinez break down in relations with the club,only Martinez could answer that.
What can't be disputed is that Jordi Gomez was and is a very good player,who has never let us or Wigan down in any way.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Jordi Gomez on 07:56 - Apr 19 with 914 viewsDr_Winston

Jordi Gomez on 07:46 - Apr 19 by NOTRAC

So it's the Board that makes the decisions.Why is it therefore always Jenkins that gets the praise for picking the right managers and for any success that the Club achieves.
Whether the Gomez issue was part of Martinez break down in relations with the club,only Martinez could answer that.
What can't be disputed is that Jordi Gomez was and is a very good player,who has never let us or Wigan down in any way.

"Whether the Gomez issue was part of Martinez break down in relations with the club"

He got offered a new job at a higher level for more money. He took it. There was no break down in relations with the club.

Jordi Gomez on 08:55 - Apr 19 with 854 viewsWarwickHunt

Jordi Gomez on 06:52 - Apr 19 by Dr_Winston

Not this old chestnut...

Martinez agreed to take over Wigan almost as soon as the season ended and Bruce had confirmed his departure (source - Dave Whelan). There simply would have been no time for arguments over whether or not to sign Gomez. He was off regardless.

Even had Martinez not chosen to join Wigan long before pretending that he still actually had a decision to make, Gomez would have cost more than three times our previous transfer record and the club simply did not have that kind of money at the time, a fact Martinez would have been more than aware of.

Can we stop pretending as a collective that Gomez had absolutely anything to do with El Greaseball's departure now please?

Correct.

Whelan admitted that El C*nto agreed to take the job "before I could finish the sentence" - his pretence over anguishing whether to leave his beloved clwb for another beloved clwb is one of the reasons some of us don't trust the two-faced c*nt.
Jordi Gomez on 09:02 - Apr 19 with 848 viewsDarran

Jordi Gomez on 07:46 - Apr 19 by NOTRAC

Because people are f*cking thick.

Jordi Gomez on 09:43 - Apr 19 with 807 viewsDr_Winston

Jordi Gomez on 08:55 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Correct.

Whelan admitted that El C*nto agreed to take the job "before I could finish the sentence" - his pretence over anguishing whether to leave his beloved clwb for another beloved clwb is one of the reasons some of us don't trust the two-faced c*nt.

Say what you like about the guy, he's superb at protecting his image. At least with those who value his words more than his actions.

Jordi Gomez on 10:02 - Apr 19 with 784 viewsItchySphincter

Jordi Gomez was a fvcking cheat.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jordi Gomez on 10:49 - Apr 19 with 757 viewsGeoffThom

Jordi Gomez on 10:02 - Apr 19 by ItchySphincter

Jordi Gomez was a fvcking cheat.

Yeah but he was our cheat at the time and I didn't hear people complaining then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024