Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Robinson 20:40 - Apr 18 with 3559 viewsLiberty

Looks like his football career over.

Did well for us, wish him well.

http://swansfc.com/blog/2014/04/18/former-swans-favourite-leaves-current-club-mu

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Andy Robinson on 21:26 - Apr 18 with 920 viewsDarran

Andy Robinson on 21:21 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

Wilf's a flair player. Pablo's a flair player. Routs is a flair player. Hell, even Chico's a flair player.

Luvs them all.

You've never had a good word to say about Robbo and Trundle and they were both superb for us at the time they played.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Andy Robinson on 21:30 - Apr 18 with 910 viewsDr_Winston

Andy Robinson on 21:26 - Apr 18 by Darran

You've never had a good word to say about Robbo and Trundle and they were both superb for us at the time they played.

I said Robbo was a good lower league player in this very thread. Have said much the same about Trundle many, many times in the past too.

Would you like me to go with the flow and confidently declare that the pair of them could have torn the Championship up, even though it would be a bit of a fib?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Andy Robinson on 21:32 - Apr 18 with 907 viewsDarran

Andy Robinson on 21:30 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

I said Robbo was a good lower league player in this very thread. Have said much the same about Trundle many, many times in the past too.

Would you like me to go with the flow and confidently declare that the pair of them could have torn the Championship up, even though it would be a bit of a fib?

Bollox they were more than good.

Andy Robinson on 21:34 - Apr 18 with 904 viewsDr_Winston

Andy Robinson on 21:32 - Apr 18 by Darran

Bollox they were more than good.

Great lower league players should be capable of at least doing a job in the Championship. Neither of them were.

Argue the toss all you like, but their respective careers more than prove me right. I don't get why people are so desperate to make them out to be more than they actually were.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Andy Robinson on 21:37 - Apr 18 with 898 viewsDarran

Andy Robinson on 21:34 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

Great lower league players should be capable of at least doing a job in the Championship. Neither of them were.

Argue the toss all you like, but their respective careers more than prove me right. I don't get why people are so desperate to make them out to be more than they actually were.

Well I do it because they were both superb for us.

Andy Robinson on 21:40 - Apr 18 with 893 viewsDr_Winston

Andy Robinson on 21:37 - Apr 18 by Darran

Well I do it because they were both superb for us.

Knock yourself out. I'll stick with honesty.

Andy Robinson on 21:44 - Apr 18 with 882 viewsDarran

Andy Robinson on 21:40 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

It is honesty,at the level they played they were both outstanding players for us.

Andy Robinson on 21:58 - Apr 18 with 864 viewsSgorioFruit

Andy Robinson's goal, free kick against Leeds down the liberty is one never to forget!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

Andy Robinson on 21:58 - Apr 18 with 863 viewsNewhousemustscore

Andy Robinson on 21:40 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

For many the likes of robbo and trunds were the reason they fell back in love with the swans. For me they represent the start in the upturn in our fortunes. They both went to the wrong clubs. Had they stayed with us they would have thrived in the championship. After all, when trunds came back (under Sousa) he managed 5 goals in 2 starts.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 22:02]
Andy Robinson on 22:12 - Apr 18 with 838 viewsC_jack

Cracking player at L1 level, blessing in disguise that he cleared off, pretty confident that we wouldn't have Dyer here now because Robinson would have taken that spot.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Andy Robinson on 22:26 - Apr 18 with 821 viewsLeonisGod

Andy Robinson on 21:02 - Apr 18 by Darran

He should be on the Robbie James Wall Of Fame.

He wouldn't reach.
Andy Robinson on 23:38 - Apr 18 with 756 viewsSwanseajill

Andy never liked flares, preferred straight leg trousers. As did Leon..
Should his brother be reading this...pass on my best wishes to him Smould.
Enjoyed watching him and Trunds reading each others minds, knowing where either of them were at any time on the pitch, and playing some great football when we were making inroads up the league.
Good luck Andy.
Andy Robinson on 00:00 - Apr 19 with 738 viewsAngelRangelQS

Twice tried to hold us to ransom, fortunately the second time Martinez stood for no sh*t.

Funny as f*ck to see Donny beat Leeds in that final and him fester away in the lower leagues.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 0:02]
Andy Robinson on 00:04 - Apr 19 with 731 viewsLiberty

Andy Robinson on 00:00 - Apr 19 by AngelRangelQS

Twice tried to hold us to ransom, fortunately the second time Martinez stood for no sh*t.

Funny as f*ck to see Donny beat Leeds in that final and him fester away in the lower leagues.

Lots of players and managers leave, not on best of terms. Happens more often than not. Thats life.

Its what they did for club when here is what matters.

He did great for us.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Andy Robinson on 00:09 - Apr 19 with 725 viewsbluenile

Andy Robinson on 20:49 - Apr 18 by Jackfath

Worth getting back as backroom staff knows the club and what's expected.

Oh Andy Andy!

Take your tongue out of your cheek.................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Andy Robinson on 08:36 - Apr 19 with 642 viewsBrockley_Jack

Great player who made a difference to the team as soon as I saw him play at port talbot on his debut. Not worthy of a job though. Remember travelling back from some northern hell hole or other and stopping at a motorway service station. The players had stopped to graze as well. We spotted Robbo in amongst the sweets when one wag shouted out 'put them back Robbo'.
Magic stuff
Andy Robinson on 22:06 - Apr 19 with 524 viewssmoulder

Andy Robinson on 23:38 - Apr 18 by Swanseajill

Andy never liked flares, preferred straight leg trousers. As did Leon..
Should his brother be reading this...pass on my best wishes to him Smould.
Enjoyed watching him and Trunds reading each others minds, knowing where either of them were at any time on the pitch, and playing some great football when we were making inroads up the league.
Good luck Andy.

Will do Lor....hope your well and in good health, great win for us today.
Andy Robinson on 22:07 - Apr 19 with 518 viewsDarran

Andy Robinson on 22:06 - Apr 19 by smoulder

Will do Lor....hope your well and in good health, great win for us today.

What's he going to do now Davey?

Andy Robinson on 22:12 - Apr 19 with 503 viewssmoulder

Andy Robinson on 22:07 - Apr 19 by Darran

What's he going to do now Davey?

Dunno yet Daz but, he's got all summer to think about it like
Andy Robinson on 22:13 - Apr 19 with 497 viewsDarran

Andy Robinson on 22:12 - Apr 19 by smoulder

Dunno yet Daz but, he's got all summer to think about it like

Good luck to him anyway,give him our best.

Andy Robinson on 22:16 - Apr 19 with 493 viewssmoulder

Andy Robinson on 22:13 - Apr 19 by Darran

Good luck to him anyway,give him our best.

Will do fella.
Andy Robinson on 22:26 - Apr 19 with 471 viewsRancid

Loved Robbo and he even bought me a jar in the Centre Stand post match one day.His partnership with Trundle was immense,He did tarnish himself with that Leeds move with swans fans though.
Andy Robinson on 22:47 - Apr 19 with 451 viewsGixerJack

Andy Robinson on 00:00 - Apr 19 by AngelRangelQS

Another player who thought that the grass was greener, I liked him when he played for us but the way he left chunked me right off.

I was in Spain during that play off game and I have to say that I had an extra little beer that night.
Andy Robinson on 23:05 - Apr 19 with 431 viewsjackharris

Andy Robinson was a fab player for us. Went through very difficult periods in his life during his time with us, however, he still managed to give his best. At the time Leeds United were a massive draw to anybody after their recent and past history. Best wishes Andy and Smoulder you need to post more lad.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Andy Robinson on 23:10 - Apr 19 with 426 viewsjackharris

Andy Robinson on 21:58 - Apr 18 by SgorioFruit

Andy Robinson's goal, free kick against Leeds down the liberty is one never to forget!!

Absolutely after the Evil Genius had been sent off! 3-1 was an amazing result. The free kick was majestic and brought Andy to Leed's attention. There are some very bitter people.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024