Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread 08:51 - Apr 19 with 44651 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 20:33 - Apr 19 with 1912 viewsquiff

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:18 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

Well I enjoy your posts despite your spate of v arrows today. Seems I've upset a someone as he's downing all my posts

Can't be popular all the time and that's my POTY chances down the pan for 2014

Edit - I'm getting spit roasted by 2 down arrowers. Saucy f*ckers
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 18:25]

Sorry, I managed to down arrow when being nosey and looking at who was down arrowing, serves me right but wasn't intended!!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 20:36 - Apr 19 with 1897 views1jack

Never mind all this who's right, blah, blah, I was in the car when the pen went in and had to just get out and run round the street like a kid or I would have broken loads of the cars bits.
Bloody HUGE result that.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 20:51 - Apr 19 with 1836 viewsDarran

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 20:24 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Quick edit, Kam!

You asked me about the substitutions, I responded...

I'd have been more inclined to praise if him if he'd done something to address our obvious non-functioning midfield before the 81st minute...

He didn't want to score too early,genius tactics.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 21:23 - Apr 19 with 1755 viewsjacktar

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:10 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

I have had one person PM me their address this afternoon so I could go round there for a fight.

I think you invited that response Fathy.
Quote "PM me your address and I'll pop round you prick"
Maybe you need to take a little more care with your responses, or shut the f@ck up, considering the respondent only did what you asked after all.
I think you're losing your cutting edge on here lately Fathy. Maybe a a little soul searching wouldn't go amiss at this point.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 21:27 - Apr 19 with 1742 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 20:33 - Apr 19 by quiff

Sorry, I managed to down arrow when being nosey and looking at who was down arrowing, serves me right but wasn't intended!!

That means it was a 4 ball

I've been royally roasted on here today

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 21:27 - Apr 19 with 1736 viewsperchrockjack

I wanted him to pm so as not to feed any other on here. It's all pitiful that people s first thought is to go back over nine years

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 21:29 - Apr 19 with 1737 viewsDarran

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 21:27 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

I wanted him to pm so as not to feed any other on here. It's all pitiful that people s first thought is to go back over nine years

They're not going back over 9 years they're just saying you're always the same which is true.
No offence meant.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 21:30 - Apr 19 with 1729 viewsperchrockjack

Look he mentioned nine fooling years.why.and yeah offence taken

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 21:33 - Apr 19 with 1727 viewsDarran

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 21:30 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

Look he mentioned nine fooling years.why.and yeah offence taken

Well I'm not meaning to offend you

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 21:53 - Apr 19 with 1660 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:18 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

Well I enjoy your posts despite your spate of v arrows today. Seems I've upset a someone as he's downing all my posts

Can't be popular all the time and that's my POTY chances down the pan for 2014

Edit - I'm getting spit roasted by 2 down arrowers. Saucy f*ckers
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 18:25]

You and everyone elses Poster of the Year chances are extremely low as long as I am still posting freely.

I do like your posts though Wayne and this is in no way meant as an insult. Keep up the good work.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 21:56 - Apr 19 with 1655 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 21:53 - Apr 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You and everyone elses Poster of the Year chances are extremely low as long as I am still posting freely.

I do like your posts though Wayne and this is in no way meant as an insult. Keep up the good work.

This place would be empty without characters like your fine self.

I'm way down the POTY rankings now!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 22:30 - Apr 19 with 1586 viewsUxbridge

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 19:24 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Au contraire, I'm like a dog with two cocks and chuffed to bits with three points.

However, I think a better side would have murdered us today and I'm just not buying the supersub bollocks. Changes should have been made much earlier.

As you were.

Wrong day old chap. Today we celebrate. Tomorrow we analyse.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 22:57 - Apr 19 with 1543 viewsPhil_S

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:08 - Apr 19 by 3swan

My match report

Mid 1st half felt sick
Last min 1st half felt better
Last few minutes 2nd half felt very very nervous
Last min felt Greaaaaaaaaaat
Last few seconds felt very nervous.
Now calmed down after disturbing the whole street when that pen went in.

It’s only 3 points isn’t it

My match report

Half time felt good as just been told we'd equalised
Full time felt better as just been told we'd won.

It's much more fun not having a clue whats going on
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 22:58 - Apr 19 with 1543 viewsPhil_S

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:10 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

I have had one person PM me their address this afternoon so I could go round there for a fight.

When you go can you video it and put it on You Tube?
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 22:59 - Apr 19 with 1536 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 22:30 - Apr 19 by Uxbridge

Wrong day old chap. Today we celebrate. Tomorrow we analyse.

Read the thread, old fruit; I was asked my opinion on the subs...
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:01 - Apr 19 with 1536 viewsUxbridge

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 22:59 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

It's 18 pages mun. You can't ask anyone to do that mun!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:02 - Apr 19 with 1532 viewsJackfath

What a smashing thread this has been.

Good job we didn't lose today eh chaps!?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:05 - Apr 19 with 1526 viewsPhil_S

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 22:59 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

I read 18 pages of it by a pool with a nice cold beer and I concur that you answered the question you were asked.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:14 - Apr 19 with 1507 viewsPhil_S

Theres loads of things floating around tonight on an 'I told you so' comment

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:15 - Apr 19 with 1497 viewsDarran

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:14 - Apr 19 by Phil_S

Theres loads of things floating around tonight on an 'I told you so' comment

He's only got 13 PL goals.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:18 - Apr 19 with 1490 viewsPhil_S

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:15 - Apr 19 by Darran

He's only got 13 PL goals.

dont let facts get in the way of these things please

This post has been edited by an administrator
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:18 - Apr 19 with 1488 viewsDarran

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 22:58 - Apr 19 by Phil_S

When you go can you video it and put it on You Tube?

Ok sorry.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:20 - Apr 19 with 1485 viewsPhil_S

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:18 - Apr 19 by Darran

Ok sorry.

Wrong quote???
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:37 - Apr 19 with 1451 viewsepaul

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 21:56 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

This place would be empty without characters like your fine self.

I'm way down the POTY rankings now!

I was a runner up in 2012, I'll never reach such heady heights again

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 06:16 - Apr 20 with 1219 viewsDr_Winston

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:37 - Apr 19 by epaul

I was a runner up in 2012, I'll never reach such heady heights again

Winning it isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024