Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread 08:51 - Apr 19 with 44725 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 09:01 - Apr 20 with 1749 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That young lad Armstrong who came on - what a ridiculous haircut

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 10:49 - Apr 20 with 1591 viewsChief

a HUGE result.

feel much better now.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 12:19 - Apr 20 with 1484 viewsGretsch

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 21:23 - Apr 19 by jacktar

I think you invited that response Fathy.
Quote "PM me your address and I'll pop round you prick"
Maybe you need to take a little more care with your responses, or shut the f@ck up, considering the respondent only did what you asked after all.
I think you're losing your cutting edge on here lately Fathy. Maybe a a little soul searching wouldn't go amiss at this point.

Oh yes

Mr Jackfath, asked for his address. Right old temper he was in.

It seems he wanted to go and give him a jolly good telling off, I think the mood he was in though he may even have smote him with his leather driving glove, and requested a session of fisticuffs at the nearest recreation field.

Maybe his seconds weren't available.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 12:39 - Apr 20 with 1456 viewsVetchitBack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:51 - Apr 19 by dailew

Great run by Emnes.

Great substitutuion.

Will the negative morons on this thread just now fück off and die.

Ad infinitum. Painfully if possible.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 12:59 - Apr 20 with 1430 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:51 - Apr 19 by dailew

Great run by Emnes.

Great substitutuion.

Only on planet swans could this be seen as funny

The best place on the interweb FACT

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:26 - Apr 20 with 1383 viewssnork44

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:52 - Apr 19 by shingle

My 12 year old cousin want`s to know if you fancy a night out in funsters for youngsters he is well impressed with you and thinks you are really hard.

Lovejuice Jack and Chippy 69 are the same kind of posters that they threaten violence from behind the keyboard, but the sad baps haven't got the balls for a fight! You just have to pity these poor excuses for human beings.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 17:34]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:03 - Apr 23 with 1270 viewsJackfath

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:15 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

no fathy;you turned on those who ve not been as sanguine as you.
I believe you re a liar, a charlatan/a hypocrite as I certain you ve been as worried as the rest of us but not had the honesty to admit it onhere.
So there

This is where you attacked me for no reason.

Now, please tell all why you did so, and kindly stop sending me your phone number via PM.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:30 - Apr 23 with 1247 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:03 - Apr 23 by Jackfath

Now, please tell all why you did so, and kindly stop sending me your phone number via PM.

RANCOUR on a MESSAGEBOARD

LIfe's too SHORT (No pun intended)

Login to get fewer ads

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:42 - Apr 23 with 1239 viewsDarran

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:03 - Apr 23 by Jackfath

He's sending you his number for a 'chat' obviously.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:02 - Apr 23 with 1200 viewsSpratty

Ever thought of going on the stage JF.

I know you are kind of already
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:08 - Apr 23 with 1195 viewsSpratty

Great run by Emnes.

Great substitutuion.

Whilst we are at it is this ok

"Will the negative morons on this thread just now fück off and die."

Vetchitback obviously thought so

Same"person" also talks about "Internet mongs" that ok too
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:36 - Apr 23 with 1147 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:30 - Apr 23 by waynekerr55

RANCOUR on a MESSAGEBOARD

LIfe's too SHORT (No pun intended)

Dailew loves a down arrow fair play

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:43 - Apr 23 with 1132 viewsItchySphincter

Your new avatar's up now Wayne. Dunno dai but I've noticed him and it makes me laugh.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:47 - Apr 23 with 1122 viewsC_jack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:36 - Apr 23 by waynekerr55

Dailew loves a down arrow fair play

If this place had a bad smell he most certainly would be it, follows you everywhere.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 19:17 - Apr 23 with 1096 viewsOldjack

Just re read the thread ,it's a classic

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 12:03 - Apr 24 with 1018 viewsSpratty

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:43 - Apr 23 by ItchySphincter

Your new avatar's up now Wayne. Dunno dai but I've noticed him and it makes me laugh.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 12:09 - Apr 24 with 1007 viewsSpratty

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:47 - Apr 23 by C_jack

If this place had a bad smell he most certainly would be it, follows you everywhere.

Yep strange how he appeared on the scene just around the time names were put to to arrow voters.

Doesn't post that much but always seems to be on hand
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 12:10 - Apr 24 with 1000 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:47 - Apr 23 by C_jack

Fair play he gave an up arrow the other day. Methinks he's looking for a bite

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 12:16 - Apr 24 with 993 viewsSpratty

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 12:10 - Apr 24 by waynekerr55

Fair play he gave an up arrow the other day. Methinks he's looking for a bite

I suppose not admitting he loved a down arrow though would be like saint Vitus saying he didn't like to dance
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 12:36 - Apr 24 with 981 viewsItchySphincter

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 12:09 - Apr 24 by Spratty

Yep strange how he appeared on the scene just around the time names were put to to arrow voters.

Doesn't post that much but always seems to be on hand

I like him, seems like a sensible kid.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 21:24 - May 1 with 867 viewsLiberty

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:51 - Apr 19 by PozuelosSideys

Tactically f@cking woeful. Is there a gameplan? WTF? Half the players wandering about like a training game. Pisspoor execution.

If we play like this for the second half then we deserve f@ck all.

How we are level is beyond me. Wise up ffs

Poz, one of MANY examples of your negative support to the team.

Pot kettle black

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:06 - May 1 with 822 viewsPozuelosSideys

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 21:24 - May 1 by Liberty

Poz, one of MANY examples of your negative support to the team.

Pot kettle black

Unable to differentiate between a comment on a poor first half performance in one game and your constant sniping at our club as a whole then?

Youre a joker.

Well done on finding that post and attempting to twist it though. Good luck finding some more.

Joker.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:18 - May 1 with 807 viewsLiberty

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:06 - May 1 by PozuelosSideys

Unable to differentiate between a comment on a poor first half performance in one game and your constant sniping at our club as a whole then?

Youre a joker.

Well done on finding that post and attempting to twist it though. Good luck finding some more.

Joker.

Took me 30 seconds to find the quote. Read through my last 100 posts and stop being such a tawt. You are following and believing a loud minority.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:27 - May 1 with 793 viewsPozuelosSideys

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:18 - May 1 by Liberty

Took me 30 seconds to find the quote. Read through my last 100 posts and stop being such a tawt. You are following and believing a loud minority.

Yawwwwn.

You post bollox on a public forum and youll get called out on it.

Shame you didnt find a quote which fits your agenda hey? The reason for that is that this club means something to me, like it does to the majority of other users on this forum. Sadly, i dont think it does to you.

A loud minority? Which one?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:30 - May 1 with 790 viewsraynor94

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:18 - May 1 by Liberty

Your last 100 posts? 99% whinging about garry monk being our boss, and I think it's the majority who are fed up you carping

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024