Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread 08:51 - Apr 19 with 44597 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:11 - Apr 19 with 2080 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:10 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

I have had one person PM me their address this afternoon so I could go round there for a fight.

That's f*cked. Why would people want to scrap over message board banter?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:14 - Apr 19 with 2052 viewsJackfath

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:11 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

Well the thing is some on here like to give it out, but when challenged back they get very upset.

People started having a pop at me (surprise, surprise) earlier. When I got all sweary and "in their faces" about it, all hell broke loose. It's then they can't handle it as they've been shown for what they are.

Fools.

Anyway, I'm back to my usual polite and coherent self now.

As you all were.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:17 - Apr 19 with 2035 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:11 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

Mental innit - a bit like supporting ew team on a matchday thread actually makes a difference to anything.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:18 - Apr 19 with 2026 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:14 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Well the thing is some on here like to give it out, but when challenged back they get very upset.

People started having a pop at me (surprise, surprise) earlier. When I got all sweary and "in their faces" about it, all hell broke loose. It's then they can't handle it as they've been shown for what they are.

Fools.

Anyway, I'm back to my usual polite and coherent self now.

As you all were.

Well I enjoy your posts despite your spate of v arrows today. Seems I've upset a someone as he's downing all my posts

Can't be popular all the time and that's my POTY chances down the pan for 2014

Edit - I'm getting spit roasted by 2 down arrowers. Saucy f*ckers
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 18:25]

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:19 - Apr 19 with 2011 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:17 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Mental innit - a bit like supporting ew team on a matchday thread actually makes a difference to anything.

Careful now I've upset a few on ere - no chance of me getting POTY now

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:26 - Apr 19 with 1965 viewsJJ08

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:45 - Apr 19 by Trundle10

Monk is the eejit, Lita one week,Vasquez the week after then Ngog the next then Emnes. He is a Muppet.

Who's the eejit? Oh yes that would be you!
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:28 - Apr 19 with 1947 viewsJJ08

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:38 - Apr 19 by lovejuicejack

Gary Monk totally and utterly out of his depth and just frozen like a rabbit in the headlights

Out of his depth or making the right changes at the right time? Good job you aint the manager!!! Clueless
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:29 - Apr 19 with 1932 viewsDrizzy

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:17 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Thoughts on Garry's substitutions, Phil?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:31 - Apr 19 with 1929 viewswaynekerr55

To my down arrow spit roasters:

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:32 - Apr 19 with 1920 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:29 - Apr 19 by Drizzy

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:33 - Apr 19 with 1908 viewskopperburgjack

Shit numbers of support with 70% sitting down shocking although the ones stood up were making good noise! Newcastle fans were terrible didn't hear 1 soong.

Unless you were there, your opinion doesn't count. Muff me off

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:38 - Apr 19 with 1883 viewsLord_Bony

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 08:58 - Apr 19 by Lord_Bony

Howay the lads.

Let's smash The Toon Army like.

2.1 swans

[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 8:58]

We have a winner here...

Oh yeah....oh yeah...oh yeah.....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:43 - Apr 19 with 1850 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:29 - Apr 19 by Drizzy

Waited way too long to take Pablo off but restricted himself by the Sunday League bench he selected. Would have put Dyer on and moved JDG inside - what the f*ck he's doing on the wing I'll never know. Shelvey was f*cked after an hour again - I like him but he still can't do 90 minutes.

Emnes closed down well for ten minutes and gave one decent through ball. Nothing that Dyer wouldn't have done just as well.

Unfortunately he has the first touch of a welder with St. Vitus Dance and won't be a PL player while he's got a hole in his arse. Running into the box to get the penalty doesn't make him The New Messi.

We need better next season. Much better.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:47 - Apr 19 with 1814 viewsLord_Bony

Harsh Mr Khunt...very harsh

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:51 - Apr 19 with 1793 viewsStarsky

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:43 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Waited way too long to take Pablo off but restricted himself by the Sunday League bench he selected. Would have put Dyer on and moved JDG inside - what the f*ck he's doing on the wing I'll never know. Shelvey was f*cked after an hour again - I like him but he still can't do 90 minutes.

Emnes closed down well for ten minutes and gave one decent through ball. Nothing that Dyer wouldn't have done just as well.

Unfortunately he has the first touch of a welder with St. Vitus Dance and won't be a PL player while he's got a hole in his arse. Running into the box to get the penalty doesn't make him The New Messi.

If that's the only way you can reply about the absolutely vital penalty Emnes won us, then I think you're being extremely unfair Phil.

It's just the internet, init.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:52 - Apr 19 with 1786 viewsshingle

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:07 - Apr 19 by lovejuicejack

Sent u c u n t

My 12 year old cousin want`s to know if you fancy a night out in funsters for youngsters he is well impressed with you and thinks you are really hard.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:56 - Apr 19 with 1769 viewsshingle

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:04 - Apr 19 by lovejuicejack

come say it to my face you sad little c u n t

Wow Jackfarth has destroyed you, how dumb are you, still you are without doubt one of the toughest typers on this forum, i would not like to run into you in an internet cafe.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:57 - Apr 19 with 1757 viewsexiledclaseboy

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:33 - Apr 19 by kopperburgjack

Shit numbers of support with 70% sitting down shocking although the ones stood up were making good noise! Newcastle fans were terrible didn't hear 1 soong.

Unless you were there, your opinion doesn't count. Muff me off

Best post of the day. First one to make me laugh anyway.

Poll: Tory leader

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 19:02 - Apr 19 with 1732 viewsshingle

As for the game, phew think we are pretty safe now, need to buy three players to sort out our dodgy positions and also with no Europa to distract us a mid table finish should be well within our grasp next season.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 19:12 - Apr 19 with 1684 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:51 - Apr 19 by Starsky

If that's the only way you can reply about the absolutely vital penalty Emnes won us, then I think you're being extremely unfair Phil.

I was asked about the substitutions and based my answer on the last 45 minutes...

I bet I wasn't the only one screaming for Pablo to be taken off or for JDG to be moved from the wing. They were all over us for the first twenty minutes of the second half - thank f*ck Ben Arfa wasn't playing...

Emnes did a couple of good things and a did a reasonable impression of a human pinball machine as well. Excuse me for not spaffing in my shorts.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 19:15]
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 19:18 - Apr 19 with 1660 viewsexiledclaseboy

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 19:12 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

I was asked about the substitutions and based my answer on the last 45 minutes...

I bet I wasn't the only one screaming for Pablo to be taken off or for JDG to be moved from the wing. They were all over us for the first twenty minutes of the second half - thank f*ck Ben Arfa wasn't playing...

Emnes did a couple of good things and a did a reasonable impression of a human pinball machine as well. Excuse me for not spaffing in my shorts.

Sourpuss, grumpy face, sourpuss, grumpy face.

Poll: Tory leader

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 19:21 - Apr 19 with 1640 viewsC_jack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 19:12 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

It only took him 10 games and likely around 30 attempts to make one with a positive outcome. Immense improvement.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 19:24 - Apr 19 with 1624 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 19:18 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

Sourpuss, grumpy face, sourpuss, grumpy face.

Au contraire, I'm like a dog with two cocks and chuffed to bits with three points.

However, I think a better side would have murdered us today and I'm just not buying the supersub bollocks. Changes should have been made much earlier.

As you were.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 19:46 - Apr 19 with 1515 viewsDrizzy

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:43 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Jesus. Lighten up, Phil. We won the f*cking game.

If you're going to ruthlessly criticise Monk's substitutions, which you have done in the past, then at least have the decorum to praise him when he gets it right. Bringing on Emnes won us two invaluable points.

I didn't ask about next season. That's irrelevant.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 19:48]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 20:24 - Apr 19 with 1425 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 19:46 - Apr 19 by Drizzy

Jesus. Lighten up, Phil. We won the f*cking game.

If you're going to ruthlessly criticise Monk's substitutions, which you have done in the past, then at least have the decorum to praise him when he gets it right. Bringing on Emnes won us two invaluable points.

I didn't ask about next season. That's irrelevant.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 19:48]

Quick edit, Kam!

You asked me about the substitutions, I responded...

I'd have been more inclined to praise if him if he'd done something to address our obvious non-functioning midfield before the 81st minute...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024