Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread 08:51 - Apr 19 with 44729 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:28 - Apr 19 with 1854 viewsDanielswan

Hernandez absolutely shite. .... so far.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:29 - Apr 19 with 1836 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:27 - Apr 19 by Swanseajill

A decent stream anyone? good pic ATM , but my Spanish is a bit rusty....

http://www.footyfree.tv/stream10.html

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:29 - Apr 19 with 1837 viewsfootball2301

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:27 - Apr 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't care what anyone says, Shelvey is not a 'Swansea City Way' player. He just constantly hoofs the ball 70 yards. This isn't the Swansea City we saw under Roberto, Brendan and Laudrup during 2012/13.

shut up you bell what the swansea way giving shit goals away every game you really are stupid
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:29 - Apr 19 with 1832 viewsairedale

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:27 - Apr 19 by Swanseajill

http://www.goldstreams.info/channel1.php
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:30 - Apr 19 with 1816 viewsJohnw102

http://lag10.com/extra9

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:30 - Apr 19 with 1811 viewsJJ08

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:27 - Apr 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't care what anyone says, Shelvey is not a 'Swansea City Way' player. He just constantly hoofs the ball 70 yards. This isn't the Swansea City we saw under Roberto, Brendan and Laudrup during 2012/13.

Hahaha you really are a clueless muppet. I need add no more.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:30 - Apr 19 with 1768 viewsSwanseajill

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:28 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

Moaning women...

Shurrup..
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:30 - Apr 19 with 1758 viewsperchrockjack

Fair to say that the starting 11 for our first game next season might see at least 9 changes to whom we are seeing now

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:31 - Apr 19 with 1741 viewsDr_Winston

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:30 - Apr 19 by JJ08

Hahaha you really are a clueless muppet. I need add no more.

He's been pretty sh*t so far. Wasn't much cop against Chelsea either.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:31 - Apr 19 with 1740 viewsDarran

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:28 - Apr 19 by Danielswan

Hernandez absolutely shite. .... so far.

Well he's been shite in the majority of games he's played for us but for some reason you're not allowed to say it on here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:31 - Apr 19 with 1712 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:29 - Apr 19 by football2301

shut up you bell what the swansea way giving shit goals away every game you really are stupid

No, it is patiently building attacks, stretching the opposition all over the pitch and going forward when the space opens. We seem to just hoof the ball 60yards to Wilf these days and we struggle to string 5 passes together without losing the ball.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:33 - Apr 19 with 1622 viewsperchrockjack

sadly we haven't e talent or wherwithall to play the Swansea way.

If by being patient we screw up andf give pisspoor teams a much needed boost of a goal then change the way as it aint working now and hasn't for months

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:33 - Apr 19 with 1597 viewsLeonisGod

He does appear to concede possession too much, but I'd be interested to see his stats compared with our other midfielders. He's always trying a killer ball rather than keeping it simple. I just wish he'd use his head and be a bit more selective about when he does ping it about.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:35 - Apr 19 with 1523 viewsunion_jack

Case of not taking our chances by the sound of it?

Bony?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:35 - Apr 19 with 1518 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:33 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

sadly we haven't e talent or wherwithall to play the Swansea way.

If by being patient we screw up andf give pisspoor teams a much needed boost of a goal then change the way as it aint working now and hasn't for months

Not the talent, it's the application for me Perch. This lot have been on the beach for weeks yet we gift them a goal. Ameobi looks like he's running in treacle yet he walks through our backline

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:35 - Apr 19 with 1518 viewsDrizzle

Hull all over again. Dear me. AT least Fulham looked like they were trying to win earlier. Its just so disinterested.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:36 - Apr 19 with 1468 viewshobo

wtf, loads of men in the box, and we pass it 70 yards back to the GK?!
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:37 - Apr 19 with 1441 viewsDr_Winston

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:35 - Apr 19 by union_jack

Case of not taking our chances by the sound of it?

Bony?

What chances? We've created almost nothing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:37 - Apr 19 with 1432 viewsMagic_Michu

This has been dreadful... why the hell is Monk still in charge of this football team?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:38 - Apr 19 with 1403 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:33 - Apr 19 by LeonisGod

He does appear to concede possession too much, but I'd be interested to see his stats compared with our other midfielders. He's always trying a killer ball rather than keeping it simple. I just wish he'd use his head and be a bit more selective about when he does ping it about.

He was much better around the turn of the year and had improved no end but recently he's returned to his bad old days.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:38 - Apr 19 with 1429 viewsDr_Winston

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:37 - Apr 19 by Magic_Michu

This has been dreadful... why the hell is Monk still in charge of this football team?

Because certain people would lose too much face to change it.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:38 - Apr 19 with 1415 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:35 - Apr 19 by Drizzle

Hull all over again. Dear me. AT least Fulham looked like they were trying to win earlier. Its just so disinterested.

We have no clear game plan.

As always under Garry we look absolutely clueless going forward. There is no instruction or thought regarding our attacks, we just go forward and hope for the best. It's extremely concerning.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:38 - Apr 19 with 1416 viewslovejuicejack

Total garbage so far from us so basically looks like we`ve decided to leave it to chance whether we stay up or not. Monk in charge is a grave mistake.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:38 - Apr 19 with 1414 viewsclement

someone needs to give a few players a right shouting down at half time...

don't be surprised if ngog comes on for pablo soon...

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:39 - Apr 19 with 1365 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:38 - Apr 19 by clement

someone needs to give a few players a right shouting down at half time...

don't be surprised if ngog comes on for pablo soon...

I'd rather stick a traffic cone on if I'm honest

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024