Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread 08:51 - Apr 19 with 44723 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:39 - Apr 19 with 1697 viewslovejuicejack

The @rse of this swans team is totally gone, shot to bits. not another win in us.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:39 - Apr 19 with 1696 viewsperchrockjack

Talent included application. Its making me feel sick to watch. Newcastle are a truly mediocre outfit but it seems we ve gone mentally. Hard to see it getting better

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:39 - Apr 19 with 1693 viewsDr_Winston

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:39 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

I'd rather stick a traffic cone on if I'm honest

Shame we can't stick Pozuelo on instead, but he's obviously upset the wrong people.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:40 - Apr 19 with 1665 viewsmonmouth

We are in a lot of trouble if we can't get our heads together. This is truly terrible so far. We look very much like a relegated team the way we have no confidence on the ball. I always thought the home games were the key, but barcodes are utter sh*te and it will be harder than this next week and the week after.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:40 - Apr 19 with 1657 viewslovejuicejack

We dont know whether to pass or hoof now
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:41 - Apr 19 with 1644 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:39 - Apr 19 by Dr_Winston

Shame we can't stick Pozuelo on instead, but he's obviously upset the wrong people.

They'll still get their dividends though, so all is well Doc

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:41 - Apr 19 with 1643 viewsMagic_Michu

Get Pozeulo on for Pablo... oh no, I forgot.

Monk rates N'Gog and a Scottish kid better than him.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:41 - Apr 19 with 1638 viewsclement

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:39 - Apr 19 by Dr_Winston

Fulton it is then...

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Login to get fewer ads

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:41 - Apr 19 with 1635 viewsDrizzle

Well Huw will have to send the Venus De milo back now. The parachute payments wont cover the installments.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 15:42]
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:42 - Apr 19 with 1591 viewsperchrockjack

indeed Jobs. He would have been an option. Its our club and something is badly amiss at the club. That much is obvious. Lot of questions being asked and quite right

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:42 - Apr 19 with 1584 viewsclement

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:42 - Apr 19 with 1562 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder if made a new poll which emphasised on demanding answers regarding the Monk appointment, what the results would be now.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:43 - Apr 19 with 1543 viewsMagic_Michu

I'm starting to think it'll be a miracle if we survive.

Cardiff are all over Stoke too by the sounds of things.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:43 - Apr 19 with 1541 viewsfootball2301

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:33 - Apr 19 by LeonisGod

He does appear to concede possession too much, but I'd be interested to see his stats compared with our other midfielders. He's always trying a killer ball rather than keeping it simple. I just wish he'd use his head and be a bit more selective about when he does ping it about.

hernandes as played swansea way and given ball away every time
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:44 - Apr 19 with 1482 viewsfootball2301

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:38 - Apr 19 by Joe_bradshaw

He was much better around the turn of the year and had improved no end but recently he's returned to his bad old days.

hahahahahahha
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:44 - Apr 19 with 1463 viewsperchrockjack

Board were right to sack Laudrup but not when they did as damage done by then.

New manager has a big job and it wont be Monk

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:44 - Apr 19 with 1462 viewsunion_jack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:37 - Apr 19 by Dr_Winston

What chances? We've created almost nothing.

Phil Thompson suggests we've missed a couple? Not watching myself.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:46 - Apr 19 with 1386 viewsOdgaard

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:28 - Apr 19 by the_gasman

Up the swans

What a Shit half, but BONY!!!!! 1-1
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:46 - Apr 19 with 1382 viewsDrizzle

Get out of jail card palyed
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:46 - Apr 19 with 1373 viewsZut_Alors

The beast
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:46 - Apr 19 with 1367 viewsCWJack

Thank f*** we have Wilfried Bony!
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:47 - Apr 19 with 1356 viewsclement

:D

that's what 12 million pound gets you

BEAST
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 15:47]

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:47 - Apr 19 with 1352 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Brilliant corner from Ben and a great header from Wilf.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:47 - Apr 19 with 1355 viewsunion_jack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:44 - Apr 19 by union_jack

Phil Thompson suggests we've missed a couple? Not watching myself.

Not that one though!!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:47 - Apr 19 with 1348 viewsMagic_Michu

YES YES YES

We scored from a corner!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024