Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Critical day today. 09:22 - Apr 19 with 853 viewsNOTRAC

Today could turn out horrific or ecstatic, more than any other day in the league so far this year.Cardiff whom most people have believed are almost relegated, could establish themselves as more likely to stay up than ourselves if they beat Stoke and we lose to Newcastle.If we could beat Newcastle on the other hand and Cardiff lose,we would almost certainly stay up and Cardiff would be favourites once more to be relegated.
Every Saturday from now on is going to be more and more critical .I think Norwich and Sunderland's fate will more or less be decided after this weekends fixtures.
If we lose today the pressure on us is going to be intense.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Critical day today. on 10:04 - Apr 19 with 769 viewsBloodyhills

I think we can get a result today.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Critical day today. on 10:13 - Apr 19 with 742 viewstomdickharry

Critical day today. on 10:04 - Apr 19 by Bloodyhills

I think we can get a result today.

Provided we cut out the silly mistakes and take the game to them,sit back and show no fight and we are up the creek.As for the scum Stoke are on a good run now wont be easy for them, Hughes has found a method of playing that suits them even better than Pulis's way,think they will get a point at Leggoland.
Critical day today. on 10:29 - Apr 19 with 696 viewsmax936

Critical day today. on 10:13 - Apr 19 by tomdickharry

Provided we cut out the silly mistakes and take the game to them,sit back and show no fight and we are up the creek.As for the scum Stoke are on a good run now wont be easy for them, Hughes has found a method of playing that suits them even better than Pulis's way,think they will get a point at Leggoland.

I hoping they get all 3, it'll be the first time and hopefully the last that I'll be rooting for a Mark Hughes side at club level.
Spurs should beat Fulham, W brom won't get fukall at Citeh on Monday, Sunderland same at Chelsea, Norwich could be a worry at home to Liverpool though, got a feeling the rails could come off for Brendan today.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Critical day today. on 10:58 - Apr 19 with 627 viewsSkipTheJack

It's amazing how last week's results changed everything. I thought Cardiff were gone, but IMO their surprise win against Southampton and Norwich's defeat to Fulham gives the redbirds about a 40% chance of staying up.

If Norwich can somehow beat Liverpool or Fulham win against Spurs then everything will change again.
Critical day today. on 11:24 - Apr 19 with 556 viewspencoedjack

Ill be happy with a point .... Newcastle are on an awful run but our 2 wins in 13 is effing awful.

Just get over the line, appoint a new manager & push on next season.

I still think there is a very strong possibility we are are going down.
Critical day today. on 13:39 - Apr 19 with 418 viewsmonmouth

Watching Sunderland on Weds and Fulham today, these teams are starting to play realy well. We need to get our s*it together now. We are a few errors away from complete disaster. Four clean sheets would sort it, but that's just pie in the sky for us at the moment. That simply has to be the starting point for planning next season, whatever division we are in. Concede stupid sloppy goals like we have all season and you are going to be towards the bottom.

Now,where's that panic meter.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Critical day today. on 13:45 - Apr 19 with 391 viewsunion_jack

Critical day today. on 13:39 - Apr 19 by monmouth

Watching Sunderland on Weds and Fulham today, these teams are starting to play realy well. We need to get our s*it together now. We are a few errors away from complete disaster. Four clean sheets would sort it, but that's just pie in the sky for us at the moment. That simply has to be the starting point for planning next season, whatever division we are in. Concede stupid sloppy goals like we have all season and you are going to be towards the bottom.

Now,where's that panic meter.

The thing with the teams at the very bottom is that they can afford to throw caution to the wind. Playing conservatively is no good for them p. They need 3 pts every game.

With us however, we are in a dangerous position if not needing the points every game and become a lot more cautious.

The little bit I've seen of the Spurs v Fulham game tells me that Fulham have the fight and Spurs don't give a toss.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024