Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emnes 17:09 - Apr 19 with 2493 viewsswanskid95

How many of you were swearing when he came on instead of Dyer?

proved you wrong! Think he deserves a 1 year contract.
Emnes on 17:12 - Apr 19 with 1865 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Those of us with a brain could see it was obvious that Pablo was gifting the Newcastle midfield too much space and Marvin was brought on to run his socks off closing them down in the centre of the pitch, which isn't a job for a 5'6'' Nathan Dyer.

It was a sensible substitution and Marvin performed incredibly.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Emnes on 17:14 - Apr 19 with 1832 viewsJohnw102

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Emnes on 17:21 - Apr 19 with 1798 viewsPrivate_Partz

I like the guy. Adds a bit extra. Worth a 1 year contract at least.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Emnes on 17:24 - Apr 19 with 1767 viewscurleigh

Emnes on 17:21 - Apr 19 by Private_Partz

I like the guy. Adds a bit extra. Worth a 1 year contract at least.

agree, can't understand after the Cardiff game why he has hardly showed, won us the game today
Emnes on 17:30 - Apr 19 with 1744 viewsPrivate_Partz

Midds were the wrong team for him. My only worry is he may have a tendency to fade. A match winner no doubt IMHO.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Emnes on 17:47 - Apr 19 with 1697 viewsEdmundo

Emnes isn't one to start, but can bring something from the bench!

Maybe a better option if the alternative is N gog

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Emnes on 17:54 - Apr 19 with 1673 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He has a lot of ability, one thing I did like was when he lost the ball to 2 Newcastle players he harassed them until we got it back, it really showed commitment.
His through ball to Bony was class and I like players who run at the defense in the area, because they can either score or get brought down.
Emnes on 18:03 - Apr 19 with 1624 viewsIAN05

Not me. Was calling for it. Needed more penetration and mobility instead of Hernandez at that stage in game.

Monk called it perfectly.
Login to get fewer ads

Emnes on 11:55 - Apr 20 with 1487 viewstherealme

Emnes or should I say Ronaldinho.. with his flowing locks and the way he was dribbling yesterday

He's changed my opinion on him I'll admit

There's a decent premier league squad player. He can play right, left or behind. I'm trying to think of the games he's featured.. Cardiff - looked bright Napoli - done ok and now yesterday?

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Emnes on 11:57 - Apr 20 with 1471 viewsQuakerJack

No substitute for pace and he's got bags of it. I'd stick him in the gym during the off season to bulk up, it's only strength he lacks

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Emnes on 11:59 - Apr 20 with 1456 viewsJackfath

Emnes on 11:57 - Apr 20 by QuakerJack

No substitute for pace and he's got bags of it. I'd stick him in the gym during the off season to bulk up, it's only strength he lacks

Get him on a course of roids. Should be clear by the time the season starts and drug testing starts up again.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Emnes on 12:09 - Apr 20 with 1415 viewsC_jack

I'd run my arse off I'd have gone from a mid table championship club to the premier league, luckiest guy around or must have some serious dirt on Huw.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Emnes on 12:09 - Apr 20 with 1413 viewsmagicdaps10

I thank Emnes what he did at Cardiff and yesterday but for me he is not worth a contract.

If he is not good enough for Middlesbrough then he is not good enough for Swansea City in the premier league.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Emnes on 12:14 - Apr 20 with 1392 viewsbermudajack

Emnes on 12:09 - Apr 20 by magicdaps10

I thank Emnes what he did at Cardiff and yesterday but for me he is not worth a contract.

If he is not good enough for Middlesbrough then he is not good enough for Swansea City in the premier league.

Me...

Guilty as charged your honour....

I was screaming at the tele box when I saw him waiting to come on with dyer on the bench...

I stand very much corrected.... Thank god I'm not the manager is all I can say...

Defo worth a year contract as a squad player...

There's Something " direct" about him which I find refreshing in a team full of triangles...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Emnes on 12:18 - Apr 20 with 1376 viewsswans11

Don't see why he hasn't played more he's done alright I think whenever he has played
Emnes on 12:19 - Apr 20 with 1374 viewsStarsky

Emnes on 12:09 - Apr 20 by magicdaps10

Aye, like Britton wasn't good enough for Sheff Utd or Dyer for Southampton

It's just the internet, init.

Emnes on 12:24 - Apr 20 with 1345 viewsmagicdaps10

Britton was playing superb for Sheff Utd and was their star player but wanted back to Swansea as was unhappy up in Sheffield, im sure someone can confirm this

also

Dyer, was always a player of which a lot was expected and was tipped at a young age to play for England, Southampton wanted rid because of what had happened in his personal life and was a little bit a loose cannon...........found his home down here :-)

Emnes on 12:32 - Apr 20 with 1295 viewsTrundle10

Begs the question why did he bring on Ngog against Chelsea instead of Emnes?
Emnes on 12:35 - Apr 20 with 1280 viewsJackSomething

He's not as bad as many have made out previously, but he's also not as good as many are suggesting here. He was a decent signing in Jan to add depth to the squad until the end of the season, unlike N'Gog.

We should be looking to do better in the summer though. I'd only want Emnes if we could get him cheap (sub £2m) and we need depth after other arrivals and departures.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Emnes on 12:36 - Apr 20 with 1272 viewswaynekerr55

I wasn't shouting but was skeptical

Well done Marv for ramming it down my throat

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Emnes on 12:52 - Apr 20 with 1219 viewsDr_Winston

Emnes on 12:35 - Apr 20 by JackSomething

He's not as bad as many have made out previously, but he's also not as good as many are suggesting here. He was a decent signing in Jan to add depth to the squad until the end of the season, unlike N'Gog.

We should be looking to do better in the summer though. I'd only want Emnes if we could get him cheap (sub £2m) and we need depth after other arrivals and departures.

Fair.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Emnes on 12:54 - Apr 20 with 1200 viewsmagicdaps10

I think we could get Emnes for 1m quite easily, Boro want rid.

Emnes on 12:57 - Apr 20 with 1186 viewsScoobyWho

Is it all about predicting the future OP ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Emnes on 13:03 - Apr 20 with 1168 viewsQuakerJack

Emnes on 12:54 - Apr 20 by magicdaps10

Yeah easily, they have no bargaining power.

I honestly think it's just his own happiness plus we suit him better and can get the best out of him. I like the way he links with Bony

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Emnes on 13:05 - Apr 20 with 1152 viewshobo

Emnes on 12:54 - Apr 20 by magicdaps10

I think we could get him for free. He'll be out of contract!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024