Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emnes 17:09 - Apr 19 with 2484 viewsswanskid95

How many of you were swearing when he came on instead of Dyer?

proved you wrong! Think he deserves a 1 year contract.
Emnes on 13:53 - Apr 20 with 615 viewsicecoldjack

Credit to Monk and his assistant for putting emnes on instead of dyer,we will always get games where pablo gets shut down and it was the right move to get some closing down from the front which marvin did well.

I think we could take emnes on a contract if he comes cheap, a squad player who can play in a few different positions makes sense,seems a popular lad in the dressing room too so that will help,that and the fact the chairman has been stalking him for 3yrs.
Emnes on 15:31 - Apr 20 with 553 viewsmahoss

Emnes on 13:03 - Apr 20 by QuakerJack

Yeah easily, they have no bargaining power.

I honestly think it's just his own happiness plus we suit him better and can get the best out of him. I like the way he links with Bony

Looked very good with Bony,
great run for the penalty.
I think we should sign him.
Emnes on 12:55 - Apr 21 with 449 viewsPrivate_Partz

Where has my post and this thread gone? I can now only access it under 'My Posts'.

Edit. Back now but without my very friendly and unabusive post .
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 12:57]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Emnes on 16:56 - Apr 21 with 412 viewsDavillin

Since I've been a Swansea fan, I had never dreamed about the team until last night, when I dreamed the Emnes run and penalty, then Bony's kick, at least 3 or 4 times in succession.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Emnes on 18:18 - Apr 21 with 383 viewsquiff

I'll take some flack for this, but as I've said in another thread, he's a trier but we need better.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024