Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's a funny old game. 17:26 - Apr 19 with 1055 viewslifelong

After watching the first 40 minutes today there's no way on this earth I thought we would win that game.

I'm not complaining mind.
It's a funny old game. on 17:27 - Apr 19 with 1043 viewscurleigh

agree, first half was shocking
It's a funny old game. on 17:38 - Apr 19 with 1012 viewslibertine

didn't someone say the sign of a good team is one who wins when they are playing badly,

surely its a lucky team that wins when playing badly

but isn't it a sign of a team that has good players in it
It's a funny old game. on 17:45 - Apr 19 with 968 viewsmax936

We were fanfukingtastic Lord Bony warra a player he had a fantastic game and warra a pen to win it, Emnes did brilliantly as well running into the box with pace always causes the defence proble

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

It's a funny old game. on 17:48 - Apr 19 with 959 viewsmax936

We were fanfukingtastic Lord Bony warra a player he had a fantastic game and warra a pen to win it, Emnes did brilliantly as well running into the box with pace always causes the defences problems, we don't do it enough. Warra day the relief is heart warming

It's a funny old game. on 17:50 - Apr 19 with 946 viewsItchySphincter

It's a funny old game. on 17:45 - Apr 19 by max936

We were fanfukingtastic Lord Bony warra a player he had a fantastic game and warra a pen to win it, Emnes did brilliantly as well running into the box with pace always causes the defence proble

Again, nothing wrong with Emnes regardless of what the revisionists would have you believe. Always done well when called upon.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

It's a funny old game. on 17:56 - Apr 19 with 923 viewsOldjack

I thought we played well throughout the game and well deserved a point, 3 points was a massive bonus the best team won by the way

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

It's a funny old game. on 18:09 - Apr 19 with 876 viewsJackFish

I only watched the second half, but thought we looked like the only team likely to get a winner.
It's a funny old game. on 18:23 - Apr 19 with 833 viewslifelong

It's a funny old game. on 18:09 - Apr 19 by JackFish

I only watched the second half, but thought we looked like the only team likely to get a winner.

I agree, but the first 40 minutes were not good and to be honest we looked a bit of a shambles, however, we showed great character in the second half to deservedly win the game.
Login to get fewer ads

It's a funny old game. on 20:24 - Apr 19 with 727 viewsmax936

It's a funny old game. on 17:50 - Apr 19 by ItchySphincter

Again, nothing wrong with Emnes regardless of what the revisionists would have you believe. Always done well when called upon.

Spot on my friend, although I've got to admit I've been as gulity as others in that regard though, good player and handy to have on the books, after that its up to him to work and prove himself.

It's a funny old game. on 20:26 - Apr 19 with 714 viewsDarran

Fair play to Lifey at least he waited 40 minutes some were slagging off before kick off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's a funny old game. on 20:38 - Apr 19 with 672 viewsSwansNZ

It's a funny old game. on 18:23 - Apr 19 by lifelong

I agree, but the first 40 minutes were not good and to be honest we looked a bit of a shambles, however, we showed great character in the second half to deservedly win the game.

I thought we controlled the first 20 minutes, and then Newcastle scored with their first real attack.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

It's a funny old game. on 20:53 - Apr 19 with 624 viewslifelong

It's a funny old game. on 20:38 - Apr 19 by SwansNZ

I thought we controlled the first 20 minutes, and then Newcastle scored with their first real attack.

I thought we were lethargic and gave the ball away far too often, Newcastle were just as bad if not worse.
It's a funny old game. on 21:06 - Apr 19 with 586 viewsSwansNZ

It's a funny old game. on 20:53 - Apr 19 by lifelong

I thought we were lethargic and gave the ball away far too often, Newcastle were just as bad if not worse.

Newcastle were worse in that first 20, and not much better after that

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

It's a funny old game. on 21:33 - Apr 19 with 535 viewsRancid

It's a funny old game. on 20:26 - Apr 19 by Darran

Fair play to Lifey at least he waited 40 minutes some were slagging off before kick off.

Lifeys been down on us for the last 2 months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024