Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Citroen C3 17:40 - Apr 19 with 2379 viewspansypants

Anyone got one or know someone who has one? If so are they any good?

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Citroen C3 on 08:21 - Apr 20 with 1623 viewsquiff

I would avoid them, as with most French cars the build quality is iffy and the electrics will inevitably cause issues.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Citroen C3 on 09:30 - Apr 20 with 1600 viewsApeShit

My grandmother has one, she has had a few problems with it though.
Citroen C3 on 00:44 - Apr 21 with 1545 viewsSwanseajill

Ive had one since January, no problems but I wouldn't choose the diesel again. it's sluggish in lower gear. Good all round vision.

It's just had a recall from Citreon for faulty boot. Mine had the all clear.
The dogs not keen though, he would have preferred a lower tailgate for easier access.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 9:44]
Citroen C3 on 09:42 - Apr 21 with 1507 viewsperchrockjack

Generally they are good cars. All cars can be subject to recalls including BMW. They re very good value for money. Daughter has a Renault Clio diesel and its great kit.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Citroen C3 on 09:48 - Apr 21 with 1502 viewsjackforever

Citroen C3 on 08:21 - Apr 20 by quiff

I would avoid them, as with most French cars the build quality is iffy and the electrics will inevitably cause issues.

You do realise its 2014 and that episode of minder you watched yesterday was a repeat.
Citroen C3 on 10:40 - Apr 21 with 1485 viewsApeShit

Citroen C3 on 09:48 - Apr 21 by jackforever

You do realise its 2014 and that episode of minder you watched yesterday was a repeat.

Channel Dave
Citroen C3 on 11:01 - Apr 21 with 1479 viewsAndy1300

girl opposite me has one so does her sister, neither seems to have any issues with them and they have had them for years

Number 1 team in Wales

Citroen C3 on 12:13 - Apr 21 with 1453 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Go for a VW Golf. Great cars with little or no history of problems. You get what you pay for and I definitely would rather get a good second hand golf with 30k on the clock than some of other manufacturers brand new cars

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Citroen C3 on 12:56 - Apr 21 with 1439 viewsRancid

My mates got one in black all souped up and it looks stunning.Not sure how it drives and the other things that might concern people but it really is a stylish looking motor.
Citroen C3 on 13:27 - Apr 21 with 1413 viewsTheFranchise

Citroen C3 on 13:34 - Apr 21 with 1409 viewsRancid

This is the one my mate has.

Citroen C3 on 14:17 - Apr 21 with 1384 viewsSwanseajill

Oooops, sorry I was half asleep when I read this thread last night.

Mines a Picasso and smaller.
Citroen C3 on 14:23 - Apr 21 with 1373 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Phwoar ! What a difference in the same model of car fair play. My dad has a C4 and it looks fantastic. The only thing I don't like about it are the brakes, the slightest touch and you're almost through the windscreen. Bassetts say it's normal though and thank god his speed king days are behind him. Or at least I hope so at 75

Citroen C3 on 14:50 - Apr 21 with 1364 viewsSwanseajill

Citroen C3 on 14:23 - Apr 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Phwoar ! What a difference in the same model of car fair play. My dad has a C4 and it looks fantastic. The only thing I don't like about it are the brakes, the slightest touch and you're almost through the windscreen. Bassetts say it's normal though and thank god his speed king days are behind him. Or at least I hope so at 75

Brakes are similar on the C3. And on the Xantia they were the same. Citroen salesmen need extra insurance cover I reckon, for whiplash while taking customers out for trial runs.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 19:30]
Citroen C3 on 14:55 - Apr 21 with 1358 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Citroen C3 on 14:50 - Apr 21 by Swanseajill

Brakes are similar on the C3. And on the Xantia they were the same. Citroen salesmen need extra insurance cover I reckon, for whiplash while taking customers out for trial runs.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 19:30]

But surely they know just how dangerous that can be?????
I've been driving for 21 years and those brakes scared the living cr*p out of me!
If there was a H+S risk assessment done they would be banned. Why do they have to bite so quickly ?
I had a xantia about 10 years ago second hand but the brakes were much milder than these new Citroen efforts.

Citroen C3 on 18:02 - Apr 21 with 1332 viewsquiff

Citroen C3 on 09:48 - Apr 21 by jackforever

Yep, just talking through experience, lots of it!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Citroen C3 on 19:33 - Apr 21 with 1298 viewsSwanseajill

Citroen C3 on 14:55 - Apr 21 by Brynmill_Jack

But surely they know just how dangerous that can be?????
I've been driving for 21 years and those brakes scared the living cr*p out of me!
If there was a H+S risk assessment done they would be banned. Why do they have to bite so quickly ?
I had a xantia about 10 years ago second hand but the brakes were much milder than these new Citroen efforts.

They will mellow soon, mine have. Then again maybe I've just got used to them....
Citroen C3 on 21:17 - Apr 21 with 1272 viewsGowerjack

In my experience the French make good wine and poor cars,the Germans do the opposite.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Citroen C3 on 00:36 - Apr 22 with 1232 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Citroen C3 on 21:17 - Apr 21 by Gowerjack

In my experience the French make good wine and poor cars,the Germans do the opposite.

Spot on!

Citroen C3 on 00:47 - Apr 22 with 1226 viewsDyfnant

Either way, the French will give you a headache

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Citroen C3 on 10:07 - Apr 23 with 1145 viewsBaker

Yep.

But if I had to choose between a C3, Ren Clio or a Peu 206, the C3 would come out on top.

Best of a bad bunch.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Citroen C3 on 11:46 - Apr 23 with 1128 viewsBLAZE

Looking at getting shot of my A3. It's a high miler and I get the feeling it's about to present me with so very large repair bills....

Seen a Hyundai Veloster in a car park the other day. Striking looking thing, probably not to everyone's taste but I liked it a lot. 'Only' £17K too, so a good £5K cheaper than it's rivals (Scirocco, Honda CRZ etc.)

I hear Hyundai and Kia make tidy cars these days..... but £17K would be a massive commitment for me. Anyone got experience with them? Baker? Hoping to test drive it next week

[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 11:52]
Citroen C3 on 12:13 - Apr 23 with 1113 viewsBaker

Hyundai's have always been decent IMO but they've really come on this last ten years. That Veloster pictured gets a massive COR! from me.
Kia are the poor relation in comparison & are still playing catch up.

*adjusts nerd glasses*
The only known (small) issue the Veloster has is with the auto shift manual (ASM) box producing weird transmission noises changing down from 6th to 5th, but it's just a software issue that needs upgrading. Hyundai are aware of this and tend to do the upgrade/update for free (if they haven't done already)
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 12:18]

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Citroen C3 on 12:20 - Apr 23 with 1105 viewsBLAZE

Citroen C3 on 12:31 - Apr 23 with 1089 viewsstonedroller

if you look at the c3 on the back of the car, it looks like a little willy and balls
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024