Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? 17:53 - Apr 19 with 6341 viewsJackTheLad

Anyone who cannot see that we have improved immensely under him is clearly deluded. Slowly we are starting to get to where we need to be and lets try to remember how little experience he has got. Martinez and Rodgers were hardly the most experienced of managers but look what they have achieved. If there are players causing problems I am sure this will be addressed during the summer. I for one would be satisfied if he keeps his job next season (the way things are going).

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:50 - Apr 19 with 1396 viewsC_jack

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:44 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

Performances have improved for the most part under Monk. Results, until today, have sadly not reflected this.

Have they? it's deceptive for me, we're that little bit faster on the ball, but with no more overall quality in the performance than at any other time of the season IMO. I guess it all depends on what people want to see from the players in a game.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:52 - Apr 19 with 1393 viewsexiledclaseboy

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:50 - Apr 19 by C_jack

Have they? it's deceptive for me, we're that little bit faster on the ball, but with no more overall quality in the performance than at any other time of the season IMO. I guess it all depends on what people want to see from the players in a game.

For the most part they have, in my opinion.

Poll: Tory leader

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:53 - Apr 19 with 1388 viewsmagicdaps10

Monk is on his way of doing the job that was the goal of keeping us in the league BUT ultimately we should be in this position 2/3 games back.
The players are there to achieve it and Monk's inexperience has lasted the job out a little longer than needed BUT he has installed the Swansea way back into the play. Positives and negatives to take from his leadership but a few to many negatives have risen for me to suggest he has the job fully.

He has 3 games left and for me, if I or the board have any thought on him getting it full time the he has to hit 40 points to be in with a chance.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:58 - Apr 19 with 1359 viewsStarsky

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:47 - Apr 19 by libertine

lets be fair we have improved in certain areas and in others we've not improved.

whats said on here is opinions and we all want our garry to do well as if he does well then our club does well.

Hes been thrown in at the deep end though

Your second sentence is not correct. There are quite a few on here that have an agenda against Monk. I don't want him in charge next season but I'll support him in his role until the end of his tenure.

It's just the internet, init.

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:59 - Apr 19 with 1358 viewsdailew

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:42 - Apr 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Get with it, 12 points from 11 games.

He's desperately trying to blank out today's result.

They all are.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 19:02 - Apr 19 with 1337 viewsIAN05

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:52 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

For the most part they have, in my opinion.

Of course they have. Far better shape, seems we have a game plan for games now as well. Individual errors still costing us big time in games though.
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 19:03 - Apr 19 with 1332 viewsJackTheLad

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:59 - Apr 19 by dailew

They all are.

Init. Is it just me or have we had an influx of posters in the last few months trying to bring the club down on here or something. At first I thought they were from just up the road now I am just confused.

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 19:04 - Apr 19 with 1330 viewsC_jack

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:59 - Apr 19 by dailew

They all are.

I'd ask for you to expand on that point but you've already made 2 posts today.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 19:04]

Login to get fewer ads

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 19:04 - Apr 19 with 1325 viewsApeShit

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 19:02 - Apr 19 by IAN05

Of course they have. Far better shape, seems we have a game plan for games now as well. Individual errors still costing us big time in games though.

Great result today...

But there's still no game plan... we just got a bit of luck and what we deserved.
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 19:08 - Apr 19 with 1316 viewsOldjack

I'm in Monk's corner ,he's got us playing with fire in the belly again ,only a few hiccups along the way

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 19:09 - Apr 19 with 1313 viewsC_jack

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 19:03 - Apr 19 by JackTheLad

Init. Is it just me or have we had an influx of posters in the last few months trying to bring the club down on here or something. At first I thought they were from just up the road now I am just confused.

Could be worse, could have an influx of posters submerged in a rosey delusion of grandeur.

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 19:26 - Apr 19 with 1288 viewsIAN05

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 19:04 - Apr 19 by ApeShit

Great result today...

But there's still no game plan... we just got a bit of luck and what we deserved.

Brilliant 😂
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 21:29 - Apr 19 with 1247 viewsymaohyd

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:10 - Apr 19 by NOTRAC

Let's not get carried away .Yes it was a great result today and the relief of being safe is immeasurable.
But it is only our third win in fourteen games since Gary Monk took over.He will get a massive bonus for keeping us up,but to consider going forward next year with him as manager is not ,to my mind, a serious option.
Now we need to look for the right person immediately and appoint him ready for the start of the close transfer season.
We need new players and a clear out.We need to plan now.

So So Wrong.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 21:42 - Apr 19 with 1231 viewscontroversial_jack

If we win our remaining games and with today's win, that would make 4 on the trot, should GM be given the job on merit?
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 21:43 - Apr 19 with 1230 viewsRancid

Let's judge him after the Sunderland game.
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 22:02 - Apr 19 with 1175 viewsKulusBeatFactory

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 19:08 - Apr 19 by Oldjack

I'm in Monk's corner ,he's got us playing with fire in the belly again ,only a few hiccups along the way

well said - fire in the belly - massively lacking pre GM
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 22:13 - Apr 19 with 1166 viewsChippy69

without a shadow of a dout NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hope that helps

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 22:38 - Apr 19 with 1145 viewsgoontheswans

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:02 - Apr 19 by JackTheLad

Better in terms of? What exactly have we been missing? We have had some unfortunate results, but how can you expect him to change things so drastically in such a short space of time (Which by the way, he has actually done a pretty good job of it!) We are looking like Brendan Rodgers' Swansea right now, which is exactly what we should be trying to go back to (in my opinion)

Really? I tell you who isn't looking like Brendan Rodgers swans, Brendan Rodgers Liverpool. They did more last year.
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 23:09 - Apr 19 with 1122 viewsPhil_S

We do look better since Laudrup left

However I also hope we bring in someone else as manager next season.
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 23:32 - Apr 19 with 1103 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

No good papering over the cracks , we've gambled in monk . Let's get a proper manager in to push on .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 23:59 - Apr 19 with 1080 viewsJethroJack

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 18:38 - Apr 19 by JackTheLad

I beg to differ. I have noticed many embarrassing posts from yourself...(cringeworthy and attention seeking to say the least) and they weren't deleted. You really are a little bit silly

Don't take DYSS too seriously....he's a miserable b'stard who isn't happy unless he's whingeing on about all things Swansea City being useless.....the board, GM, Ben Davies. They're all crap in his eyes. Phuck me....if we got Pep Guardiola to take on the job, this tosser would find fault.
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 00:21 - Apr 20 with 1049 viewsJackTheLad

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 23:59 - Apr 19 by JethroJack

Don't take DYSS too seriously....he's a miserable b'stard who isn't happy unless he's whingeing on about all things Swansea City being useless.....the board, GM, Ben Davies. They're all crap in his eyes. Phuck me....if we got Pep Guardiola to take on the job, this tosser would find fault.

Well summed up. It's fine I don't take people who purposely say the opposite of how they actually feel to be controversial and draw attention to themselves seriously. It's all very sad.

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 00:35 - Apr 20 with 1029 viewsJack123

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 00:21 - Apr 20 by JackTheLad

Well summed up. It's fine I don't take people who purposely say the opposite of how they actually feel to be controversial and draw attention to themselves seriously. It's all very sad.

I think Monk's done a great job! YJB

Sorry wasn't meant to quote your post..
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 0:38]

libera nos a malo

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 01:02 - Apr 20 with 1008 viewsMartyrman57

I totally agree with JackTheLad's comments. Garry is doing a commendable fist of it and having to manage the distractions at the same time. A summer clear out with no Europe next season will allow us to refocus. It is 12 from 11 rather than 9 from 10 on the basis that wins count. We are 6 points clear of bottom 3 now compared to just 2 points when ML left. I would much rather our position now than it was then.
How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 05:44 - Apr 20 with 981 viewsdameedna

How about... We get behind Gary Monk? on 01:02 - Apr 20 by Martyrman57

I totally agree with JackTheLad's comments. Garry is doing a commendable fist of it and having to manage the distractions at the same time. A summer clear out with no Europe next season will allow us to refocus. It is 12 from 11 rather than 9 from 10 on the basis that wins count. We are 6 points clear of bottom 3 now compared to just 2 points when ML left. I would much rather our position now than it was then.

GM has improved Bony - playing in a slightly different role coming deeper and more into the overall game, Routledge - playing with confidence, and brought on Emnes 9and Ngog) in a bid to support Bony a little more and dropped Canas and Poz.

That is about it and it coul have been better, could also have been a lot worse, sniping is meaningless as he will be judged at the end of the season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024