Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great Swans win ruins the day for many 18:32 - Apr 19 with 4263 viewsswancity

You know who you are. The likes of perchrockjack, winston etc

The people who enjoy it when things go wrong so they can moan and whine and about things that they know very little about in reality, with speculation and reaction to rumour the closest they can get to the truth. Go on, say something complimentary or nice, I dare you. Lol

For the rest of us, congratulations to Garry Monk and the players and staff on a fantastic comeback and win at Newcastle. Top notch in the circumstances, when the pressure was really on and that says a lot too.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:28 - Apr 19 with 1024 viewsDarran

Wayne's having a mate today.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:29 - Apr 19 with 1019 viewsC_jack

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:28 - Apr 19 by Darran

Plenty on here having a mare as well

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:30 - Apr 19 with 1016 viewswaynekerr55

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:26 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

Did I really just see the "Have you played the game" line?

Oof. You know you're in trouble when you trot that nonsense out.

I have absolutely killed myself with that one.

Talk about an inability to "control my inner chimp"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:31 - Apr 19 with 1007 viewsswancity

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:25 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

Fair point. I thought about editing the post when I posted it but thought, f*ck it, I'll take my punishment

But I will stand on that. The plank tries telling me about understanding that the game lasts 90 mins. The majority of what I said was true - we made Shola f*cking Ameobi look like Ramadel Falcao for example...

Ameobi can be a handful on his day, true he has a shocking goal scoring record over the past couple of seasons but there you go again, concentrating on a negative when there is so much positive stuff you could concentrate on.

Any win, especially away from home, in this league, should be celebrated. Add the pressure of the potentially difficult position we were in prior to kick off and you have to commend our boys on producing when it mattered.

Never mind, you concentrate on Shole Ameobi if it makes you feel better.

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:31 - Apr 19 with 1006 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:28 - Apr 19 by Darran

I had no idea he was gay.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:32 - Apr 19 with 1003 viewswaynekerr55

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:31 - Apr 19 by swancity

Ameobi can be a handful on his day, true he has a shocking goal scoring record over the past couple of seasons but there you go again, concentrating on a negative when there is so much positive stuff you could concentrate on.

Any win, especially away from home, in this league, should be celebrated. Add the pressure of the potentially difficult position we were in prior to kick off and you have to commend our boys on producing when it mattered.

Never mind, you concentrate on Shole Ameobi if it makes you feel better.

Fair enough - you're a better person than me being able to block out the negatives.

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:34 - Apr 19 with 992 viewsDarran

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:31 - Apr 19 by Joe_bradshaw

I had no idea he was gay.

Nothing wrong with that.

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:41 - Apr 19 with 966 viewsswancity

I'm having a couple of Bishops Fingers to celebrate the win, very nice it is too.

I should rephrase that too.

Login to get fewer ads

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:44 - Apr 19 with 954 viewsDJack

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:41 - Apr 19 by swancity

I'm having a couple of Bishops Fingers to celebrate the win, very nice it is too.

I should rephrase that too.

Perhaps not... you may get offers

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 20:02 - Apr 19 with 918 viewstherealme

You know who you are. The likes of perchrockjack, winston etc

The people who enjoy it when things go wrong so they can moan and whine and about things that they know very little about in reality, with speculation and reaction to rumour the closest they can get to the truth. Go on, say something complimentary or nice, I dare you. Lol

For the rest of us, congratulations to Garry Monk and the players and staff on a fantastic comeback and win at Newcastle. Top notch in the circumstances, when the pressure was really on and that says a lot too.
-------------------
Incredible isn't it

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 20:11 - Apr 19 with 903 viewsDrizzy

O'boogs and Warwick are the two for me. Constantly moaning about Monk but they were silenced today and O'boogs was made to look a tw*t on the matchday thread.

Seen the true colours of a lot of so called "sensible" posters in the last month.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 20:33 - Apr 19 with 885 viewsWarwickHunt

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 20:11 - Apr 19 by Drizzy

O'boogs and Warwick are the two for me. Constantly moaning about Monk but they were silenced today and O'boogs was made to look a tw*t on the matchday thread.

Seen the true colours of a lot of so called "sensible" posters in the last month.

Aye - keeping an outmuscled Pablo on for 81 minutes and leaving JDG out wide while we were getting dry humped in midfield was genius.
Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 20:34 - Apr 19 with 885 viewsItchySphincter

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:26 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

Did I really just see the "Have you played the game" line?

Oof. You know you're in trouble when you trot that nonsense out.

Lily Savage territory.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 20:48 - Apr 19 with 865 viewsswancity

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 20:33 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Aye - keeping an outmuscled Pablo on for 81 minutes and leaving JDG out wide while we were getting dry humped in midfield was genius.

Hey Einstein, did you watch the game then?

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 20:50 - Apr 19 with 856 viewsDrizzy

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 20:33 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

So you wanted Emnes on earlier?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Great Swans win ruins tswancityhe day for many on 21:07 - Apr 19 with 830 viewsperchrockjack

Swan city.this will pis you day up.just been out with family for meal and drinks.theyre. All fine. Had drink bought by evertonian of all people.wife looks. Beautiful as do my siblings.rang old friend in Swansea and me dad.alll relieved.just don't worry about me.me and wins ton united in stick ..?i can die happy. Ps scouseja I BBQ is in May so feel free to come along

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Great Swans win ruins tswancityhe day for many on 21:11 - Apr 19 with 816 viewsunion_jack

Great Swans win ruins tswancityhe day for many on 21:07 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

Swan city.this will pis you day up.just been out with family for meal and drinks.theyre. All fine. Had drink bought by evertonian of all people.wife looks. Beautiful as do my siblings.rang old friend in Swansea and me dad.alll relieved.just don't worry about me.me and wins ton united in stick ..?i can die happy. Ps scouseja I BBQ is in May so feel free to come along

How many drinks Perch?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 21:17 - Apr 19 with 802 viewsperchrockjack

3 glasses of red three peroni two ouzos and at home now on fresh coffee.fresh croissants tomorrow morning and my own cake for tiffin for Liverpool game.got to laugh at being grouped with job or.together we d make a good tram.opposite attracts.that's positive I think.surely someone should pray for the likes of swan city but if I d had one bishops finger I'd be sick

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 21:35 - Apr 19 with 777 viewsWarwickHunt

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 20:48 - Apr 19 by swancity

Hey Einstein, did you watch the game then?

No, I got my info from a medium, you massive f*cking blart.
Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 21:36 - Apr 19 with 777 viewswaynekerr55

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 21:35 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 21:37 - Apr 19 with 773 viewsDarran

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 21:35 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Fair play.

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 00:36 - Aug 20 with 596 viewsLiberty

This just 4 months ago.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 01:28 - Aug 20 with 567 viewsLiberty

Any rumours that Starsky has some balls are misfounded, apologies for any misconceptions.

Normal sevice resumed.

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 02:06 - Aug 20 with 546 viewsphact0rri

I love how people criticize others for a passion. when you feel something is wrong.. when you don't agree with how something is done why not say it? and what better place with others with vested interest?

We all have our thoughts and opinions. might be bullocks or there about. Hell i forgot about football until a few years ago, and haven't kicked a ball in ages. but im glad to chip in my worthless half penny. And everyone should. if people didn't i don't think this forum would be any fun.

Cheer up your life isn't that bad is it?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 02:12 - Aug 20 with 541 viewsLiberty

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 02:06 - Aug 20 by phact0rri

I love how people criticize others for a passion. when you feel something is wrong.. when you don't agree with how something is done why not say it? and what better place with others with vested interest?

We all have our thoughts and opinions. might be bullocks or there about. Hell i forgot about football until a few years ago, and haven't kicked a ball in ages. but im glad to chip in my worthless half penny. And everyone should. if people didn't i don't think this forum would be any fun.

Cheer up your life isn't that bad is it?

I have absolutely no idea what that post is about or who it is addressed to.

For the record.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024