Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great Swans win ruins the day for many 18:32 - Apr 19 with 4243 viewsswancity

You know who you are. The likes of perchrockjack, winston etc

The people who enjoy it when things go wrong so they can moan and whine and about things that they know very little about in reality, with speculation and reaction to rumour the closest they can get to the truth. Go on, say something complimentary or nice, I dare you. Lol

For the rest of us, congratulations to Garry Monk and the players and staff on a fantastic comeback and win at Newcastle. Top notch in the circumstances, when the pressure was really on and that says a lot too.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 18:34 - Apr 19 with 2575 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 18:34 - Apr 19 with 2570 viewsunion_jack

Oh give it a rest and see the other threads.

Boring now!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 18:43 - Apr 19 with 2524 viewsItchySphincter

Not many on here talk more sense than O' Boogie mind.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 18:45 - Apr 19 with 2507 viewsswancity

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 18:43 - Apr 19 by ItchySphincter

If you refer to speculating about things without any real knowledge then yes you may have a point

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 18:45 - Apr 19 with 2506 viewsDarran

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 18:43 - Apr 19 by ItchySphincter

When he's talking sense himself.

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:06 - Apr 19 with 2411 viewswaynekerr55

Is it really ruining the day?

I had a pop about things but I'm buzzing we won. Forums are for bitching, the ground is where we get behind the team 100%

Or am I missing something?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:09 - Apr 19 with 2394 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:06 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

I had a pop about things but I'm buzzing we won. Forums are for bitching, the ground is where we get behind the team 100%

You're spot on Wayne.

If it wasn't for bitching and moaning this site would be stone dead and Mr Sumbler would have to get a proper job.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:12 - Apr 19 with 2379 viewsIAN05

Winston is a good un and been around for a long time. Perchie is not everyone's cup of tea but at least he is consistent and is not a follower of individuals like the Dane brigade and the likes of Spratty, who will be devastated by todays result in the absence of Laudrup.
Login to get fewer ads

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:12 - Apr 19 with 2376 viewswaynekerr55

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:12 - Apr 19 by IAN05

Winston is a good un and been around for a long time. Perchie is not everyone's cup of tea but at least he is consistent and is not a follower of individuals like the Dane brigade and the likes of Spratty, who will be devastated by todays result in the absence of Laudrup.

Talking of Spratty, where is he?

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:14 - Apr 19 with 2364 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:12 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

Talking of Spratty, where is he?

Probably in Newcastle as he attends most games home and away.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:17 - Apr 19 with 2345 viewsswancity

May be start by beginning to understand that a game of football lasts for just over 90 minutes. Also, understand that at certain points during the game, the other team will take the initiative and our players, like everyone else's will make the occasional error.

And reserve serious judgement until the game has finished, it will stop you and others making yourselves look silly.

And remember that we cannot reach a higher league, we have gone from rags to riches, from obscurity to being a talked about force within the Premier League. A few petty squabbles on the training pitch are being talked about by some eg winston as the emergence of a World War.

We can finish the season in 12 th place. And I think we will. Darran isn't right about many things but on the subject of fans being critical with no real foundation he is spot on.

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:17 - Apr 19 with 2341 viewsC_jack

Some people are not delighted we won, but are delighted that they have something to back up their inane dribble. Each to their own.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:19 - Apr 19 with 2314 viewsDarran

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:17 - Apr 19 by swancity

May be start by beginning to understand that a game of football lasts for just over 90 minutes. Also, understand that at certain points during the game, the other team will take the initiative and our players, like everyone else's will make the occasional error.

And reserve serious judgement until the game has finished, it will stop you and others making yourselves look silly.

And remember that we cannot reach a higher league, we have gone from rags to riches, from obscurity to being a talked about force within the Premier League. A few petty squabbles on the training pitch are being talked about by some eg winston as the emergence of a World War.

We can finish the season in 12 th place. And I think we will. Darran isn't right about many things but on the subject of fans being critical with no real foundation he is spot on.

Piss off Baldy.

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:19 - Apr 19 with 2311 viewswaynekerr55

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:17 - Apr 19 by swancity

You are telling me about understanding the game of football? You played or coached the game at any level?

Come back when you have

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:20 - Apr 19 with 2301 viewswaynekerr55

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:17 - Apr 19 by C_jack

Some people are not delighted we won, but are delighted that they have something to back up their inane dribble. Each to their own.

Which is what makes the forum what it is.

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:20 - Apr 19 with 2301 viewsJackSomething

Just like how some are secretly delighted when we lose, because it's something to back up their inane dribble. Plus they're only happy when they're miserable.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Great Swans win ruins the day for many (n/t) on 19:20 - Apr 19 with 2295 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 19:21]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:20 - Apr 19 with 2293 viewsIAN05

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:14 - Apr 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Probably in Newcastle as he attends most games home and away.

Fair play to the guy. To travel that much when you see things so negatively. Must be a real glutten for punishment.
Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:21 - Apr 19 with 2289 viewsswancity

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:19 - Apr 19 by Darran

Piss off Baldy.

Ok scruff

Ps my friend is a good hairdresser.

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:21 - Apr 19 with 2275 viewsunion_jack

Oh please, every supporter on here regardless of their forum persona, episode deliriously happy.

And yes, I am sure I can speak for them all with confidence.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:22 - Apr 19 with 2264 viewsNeath_Jack

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:19 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

You are telling me about understanding the game of football? You played or coached the game at any level?

Come back when you have

Ive never had any form of gynecology training, but i certainly know a c*nt when i see one.

You know you've had a bad day when you trot out the "have you played/coached" line.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:23 - Apr 19 with 2257 viewsC_jack

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:20 - Apr 19 by JackSomething

Just like how some are secretly delighted when we lose, because it's something to back up their inane dribble. Plus they're only happy when they're miserable.

More fool them.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:25 - Apr 19 with 2242 viewswaynekerr55

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:22 - Apr 19 by Neath_Jack

Ive never had any form of gynecology training, but i certainly know a c*nt when i see one.

You know you've had a bad day when you trot out the "have you played/coached" line.

Fair point. I thought about editing the post when I posted it but thought, f*ck it, I'll take my punishment

But I will stand on that. The plank tries telling me about understanding that the game lasts 90 mins. The majority of what I said was true - we made Shola f*cking Ameobi look like Ramadel Falcao for example...

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:26 - Apr 19 with 2224 viewsexiledclaseboy

Did I really just see the "Have you played the game" line?

Oof. You know you're in trouble when you trot that nonsense out.

Poll: Tory leader

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:26 - Apr 19 with 2221 viewsJackSomething

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:23 - Apr 19 by C_jack

More fool them.

Indeed. Pity mun.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024