Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great Swans win ruins the day for many 18:32 - Apr 19 with 4270 viewsswancity

You know who you are. The likes of perchrockjack, winston etc

The people who enjoy it when things go wrong so they can moan and whine and about things that they know very little about in reality, with speculation and reaction to rumour the closest they can get to the truth. Go on, say something complimentary or nice, I dare you. Lol

For the rest of us, congratulations to Garry Monk and the players and staff on a fantastic comeback and win at Newcastle. Top notch in the circumstances, when the pressure was really on and that says a lot too.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 02:15 - Aug 20 with 646 viewsphact0rri

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 02:12 - Aug 20 by Liberty

I have absolutely no idea what that post is about or who it is addressed to.

For the record.

generally if a post isn't quoted its for the OP.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 02:23 - Aug 20 with 636 viewsLiberty

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 02:06 - Aug 20 by phact0rri

I love how people criticize others for a passion. when you feel something is wrong.. when you don't agree with how something is done why not say it? and what better place with others with vested interest?

We all have our thoughts and opinions. might be bullocks or there about. Hell i forgot about football until a few years ago, and haven't kicked a ball in ages. but im glad to chip in my worthless half penny. And everyone should. if people didn't i don't think this forum would be any fun.

Cheer up your life isn't that bad is it?

Just read the op again and your reply, still makes no sense.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 02:27 - Aug 20 with 633 viewsphact0rri

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 02:23 - Aug 20 by Liberty

Just read the op again and your reply, still makes no sense.

I don't know what to tell you mate, just that my post was mainly saying 'shut up and let people enjoy football and complain however they want to.'

but different strokes and that.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 16:45 - Aug 20 with 458 viewsskippyjack

The usual suspects are ruining another thread.. have any of you played the game.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 16:49 - Aug 20 with 448 views_

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 00:36 - Aug 20 by Liberty

This just 4 months ago.

Dickcock mentioned AGAIN!!!

Must be something in this......

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 17:30 - Aug 20 with 420 viewsScoobyWho

What a load of pile of sh it OP.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 19:55 - Aug 20 with 364 viewsjackforlife

The best thing about this post is that you mention perchie and dr winston as being of similar ilk.

Bet they both loved that.
Great Swans win ruins the day for many on 20:27 - Aug 20 with 347 viewsperchrockjack

Wins ton and I agree on much football wise.. That will mortifyi him but any Robinson, Liverpool saside he s a good poster and like me been here long time.
Ee d never share a bar stool but so what.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024