Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa next Saturday 23:31 - Apr 19 with 942 viewsJackfath

We owe Lambert a pasting. Let's get to 39 points and put Villa in danger of being sucked in the bunch of bumders.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Villa next Saturday on 23:42 - Apr 19 with 901 viewsjackforever

Said the same earlier to jackharris. About time that smug prick lambert had a tonking off us.
Villa next Saturday on 00:05 - Apr 20 with 823 viewscentrestandswan

Don't forget lardyboy Holt.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Villa next Saturday on 02:41 - Apr 20 with 711 viewsJackFish

We certainly owe him one for the ridiculous defeat to Norwich when they had two shots on target but managed to score three goals.
Villa next Saturday on 06:56 - Apr 20 with 668 viewsEdmundo

If we play like we did against Chelsea and the fans pull out all the stops, I can see us givibg them a frigging good wacking
Lambert is an odious tw*t, who deserves everything coming his way (sack with no prospects)

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Villa next Saturday on 07:26 - Apr 20 with 629 viewsTexasTony

Yeah. All around, sick of third rate Scottish Football Managers and 4th rate Scottish Prime Ministers.
Villa next Saturday on 09:08 - Apr 20 with 525 viewsCooperman

Wasn't it 2-2 with Villa last year when they were the worst team to visit us? New Year's Day maybe. We owe them a stuffing after that injustice.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Villa next Saturday on 09:13 - Apr 20 with 513 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Villa next Saturday on 09:08 - Apr 20 by Cooperman

Wasn't it 2-2 with Villa last year when they were the worst team to visit us? New Year's Day maybe. We owe them a stuffing after that injustice.

I remember the game we played at home against them the day Gary Speed's suicide was reported. What a weird feeling/day, reflected by the game itself which was a crap draw if I remember correctly

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Villa next Saturday on 09:17 - Apr 20 with 508 viewsCooperman

Villa next Saturday on 09:13 - Apr 20 by Brynmill_Jack

I remember the game we played at home against them the day Gary Speed's suicide was reported. What a weird feeling/day, reflected by the game itself which was a crap draw if I remember correctly

Aye, that's not the game I'm on about though.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Villa next Saturday on 09:23 - Apr 20 with 489 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Villa next Saturday on 09:17 - Apr 20 by Cooperman

Aye, that's not the game I'm on about though.

No I know, the one I was talking about was in our 1st PL season. Would still like to hammer them

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024