Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Update on Matisse's Chapel of the Rosary - news 02:17 - Apr 20 with 313 viewsDavillin

After the previous thread about the Chapel of the Rosary, I ordered a DVD entitled A Model for Matisse, which arrived yesterday. At my first opportunity I watched it and found it to be most excellent.

If you want to see some stunning images from the Chapel, as well as details about the design and execution of it, along with charming insights into the mind of both Matisse and the nun who helped to inspire and finish it, you will be as deeply pleased with this DVD as I am.

You can buy it on amazon.co.uk at the following URL:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/276-0131654-9555855?url=search-alias%

If any of you get it, I'd be very pleased to read your reactions.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Update on Matisse's Chapel of the Rosary - news on 09:05 - Apr 20 with 286 viewsApeShit

I see there is a referral link there, how much do you get per DVD sold?
Update on Matisse's Chapel of the Rosary - news on 15:52 - Apr 20 with 268 viewsDavillin

Update on Matisse's Chapel of the Rosary - news on 09:05 - Apr 20 by ApeShit

I see there is a referral link there, how much do you get per DVD sold?

I have no idea what a "referral link" is, and I get nothing per DVD sold except the knowledge that someone else who appreciates Mataisse's masterpiece gets a great look at the Chapel and its history.

Will you be one of them (I hope)?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024