Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who's Home from Newcastle Thread! 02:47 - Apr 20 with 814 viewsjackharris

I counted you all out I now need to count you all back! Who's home?
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 2:50]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

who's Home from Newcastle Thread! on 06:41 - Apr 20 with 766 viewsQuakerJack

Home (although I live up here), can't speak, can't see, skint and smiling. Great day, unbelievable feeling.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

who's Home from Newcastle Thread! on 09:27 - Apr 20 with 687 viewsWxmJax

Got back around 10.30pm but only drove from North Wales. Had some looks from people in Leeds at KFC but that was it. Fantastic stadium.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

who's Home from Newcastle Thread! on 18:41 - Apr 21 with 528 viewsDyfnant

Great weekend, brilliant to see fans mixing trouble free in colours and no problems getting into boozers pre & post match. Had the train back from Bristol after the flight, unfortunately a load of egg chasing bellends got on in Cardiff. One group of 30 something's that got back off around Bridgend, almost rucking together about being first in the door queue. Also two 60+ couples with the women swearing loudly drunk as hell all the way to Neath. No doubt football would've had the blame if it'd kicked off

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

who's Home from Newcastle Thread! on 23:08 - Apr 21 with 403 viewskopperburgjack

Back about 8 o'clock! Outstanding weekend

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

who's Home from Newcastle Thread! on 23:59 - Apr 21 with 373 viewsjackharris

who's Home from Newcastle Thread! on 23:08 - Apr 21 by kopperburgjack

Back about 8 o'clock! Outstanding weekend

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024