Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this what the problems have been? 07:18 - Apr 20 with 2129 viewsJackfath

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/19/police-called-drug-scandal-major

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is this what the problems have been? on 07:34 - Apr 20 with 2091 viewslatchford

We're not in England though? Thankfully
Is this what the problems have been? on 07:35 - Apr 20 with 2083 viewsQuakerJack

Reference seems to be made to an "English" club and police in England so I'd say no.

No mention that it's a premier league club either.

I'm going for Chelsea, that assistant looked like he was on something yesterday.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Is this what the problems have been? on 07:37 - Apr 20 with 2075 viewsJackfath

I've been doing some detective work. Villa sacked two officials earlier this month. My guess it's them.

As for us not being in England, we play in the English football league.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is this what the problems have been? on 07:45 - Apr 20 with 2048 viewslifelong

Is this what the problems have been? on 07:37 - Apr 20 by Jackfath

I've been doing some detective work. Villa sacked two officials earlier this month. My guess it's them.

Yes, but if you put a gorilla in a stable it doesn't make it a horse.
Is this what the problems have been? on 07:48 - Apr 20 with 2037 viewsQuakerJack

Very good shout, SSN speculating it's a FL team.

We may be in the English league but that wouldn't make us subject to investigations by English police. Isn't that what it says?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Is this what the problems have been? on 07:49 - Apr 20 with 2032 viewsQuakerJack

Is this what the problems have been? on 07:48 - Apr 20 by QuakerJack

Very good shout, SSN speculating it's a FL team.

We may be in the English league but that wouldn't make us subject to investigations by English police. Isn't that what it says?

"English authorities"

Is this what the problems have been? on 08:25 - Apr 20 with 1943 viewscaerleon_jack

QPR. I can certainly imagine 'Arry enjoying a bit of a 'pick me up' before a long drive home to Sandbanks. Bet Sandra loves a bit of Columbian as well.

***DISCLAIMER***
After advice from 'Old cob' I feel I should add the following. I have never met Harold and Sandra Redknapp and I have no reason to suspect that either have ever partaken in, or enjoyed, a spot of blow. Likewise, QPR as a football club are, to my knowledge, not being investigated regarding senior members of the club snorting charlie up their conks. My post was meant to be taken in humour, but I realise now that planetswans is not the place for humour. Please 'Arry, I know you're reading. Don't sue me. Please.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 19:05]

Insert something witty here

Is this what the problems have been? on 10:34 - Apr 20 with 1658 viewsoldcob

Is this what the problems have been? on 08:25 - Apr 20 by caerleon_jack

QPR. I can certainly imagine 'Arry enjoying a bit of a 'pick me up' before a long drive home to Sandbanks. Bet Sandra loves a bit of Columbian as well.

***DISCLAIMER***
After advice from 'Old cob' I feel I should add the following. I have never met Harold and Sandra Redknapp and I have no reason to suspect that either have ever partaken in, or enjoyed, a spot of blow. Likewise, QPR as a football club are, to my knowledge, not being investigated regarding senior members of the club snorting charlie up their conks. My post was meant to be taken in humour, but I realise now that planetswans is not the place for humour. Please 'Arry, I know you're reading. Don't sue me. Please.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 19:05]

'Arry also has a couple of bob.Could afford a good lawyer I guess. Careful about what your doing, he could sue you for every penny for remarks like that.
Login to get fewer ads

Is this what the problems have been? (n/t) on 11:50 - Apr 20 with 1536 viewspontlliwjack

Is this what the problems have been? on 11:52 - Apr 20 with 1526 viewspontlliwjack

West Ham
The way Big Sam chews it's obvious
Is this what the problems have been? on 12:10 - Apr 20 with 1485 viewsbermudajack

Is this what the problems have been? on 11:52 - Apr 20 by pontlliwjack

West Ham
The way Big Sam chews it's obvious

Just a wild guess & no backbone to this " hunch" that I have, but I'm thinking it would be a club like Leeds, Birmingham City or QPR...

Don't know why? But my outside Bet would be Birmingham City...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Is this what the problems have been? on 12:48 - Apr 20 with 1410 viewsScoobyWho

Seems rather coincidental that Villa have suspended two coaches.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Is this what the problems have been? on 12:50 - Apr 20 with 1392 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Is this what the problems have been? on 12:48 - Apr 20 by ScoobyWho

Seems rather coincidental that Villa have suspended two coaches.

I am going for Villa also ,coincidence maybe.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Is this what the problems have been? on 17:05 - Apr 20 with 1207 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is this what the problems have been? on 07:45 - Apr 20 by lifelong

Yes, but if you put a gorilla in a stable it doesn't make it a horse.

Innit. Try riding one of those

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is this what the problems have been? on 19:06 - Apr 20 with 1003 viewscaerleon_jack

Is this what the problems have been? on 10:34 - Apr 20 by oldcob

'Arry also has a couple of bob.Could afford a good lawyer I guess. Careful about what your doing, he could sue you for every penny for remarks like that.

I've added the following, hope it makes you feel better.

***DISCLAIMER***

Insert something witty here

Is this what the problems have been? on 19:10 - Apr 20 with 977 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It would explain some of the puzzling decisions our board have made this season. I can imagine Dineen and Huw watching videos of Emnes on YouTube with a few grams of Columbia's finest on January 31st.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024