Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else going to church for Easter today? 09:41 - Apr 20 with 1313 viewsDarran

Just wondering.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 11:24 - Apr 20 with 581 viewsLohengrin

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 11:20 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

What kind of uneducated oaf takes pictures inside a church for goodness' sake?

And why go to church on Easter Sunday when you don't bother for the other 51 Sundays in the year?

In fairness his lady wife is a regular attendee, I believe.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 11:25 - Apr 20 with 577 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 11:24 - Apr 20 by Lohengrin

In fairness his lady wife is a regular attendee, I believe.

She's a lovely woman. Why she voluntarily coupled herself with that state I've no idea.

Poll: Tory leader

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 11:25 - Apr 20 with 576 viewsLohengrin

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 11:19 - Apr 20 by Chief

each to their own

That's not spoken like a true Marxist. Dissenters are marked for death.

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 13:24 - Apr 20 with 541 viewsepaul

I'm going to church later, well my church anyway its called the pub

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 13:25 - Apr 20 with 537 viewsLohengrin

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 13:24 - Apr 20 by epaul

Funnily enough.....

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 13:25 - Apr 20 with 536 viewspansypants

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 13:24 - Apr 20 by epaul

My church is my fridge.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 13:57 - Apr 20 with 521 viewsepaul

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 13:25 - Apr 20 by Lohengrin

Funnily enough.....

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 14:18 - Apr 20 with 510 viewsDarran

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 11:25 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

She's a lovely woman. Why she voluntarily coupled herself with that state I've no idea.

F*ck off.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 14:24 - Apr 20 with 505 viewsWarwickHunt

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 14:18 - Apr 20 by Darran

F*ck off.

That's not very Christian.
Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 14:34 - Apr 20 with 493 viewsQuakerJack

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 10:40 - Apr 20 by Darran

It's lush in here.

Is that the one in the Ferry Darran?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 15:00 - Apr 20 with 479 viewsDarran

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 14:34 - Apr 20 by QuakerJack

Is that the one in the Ferry Darran?

St Catherine's in the Melin my Friend.

I'm in La Parilla now which is probably the stupidest idea this year so far.(not my idea)

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 15:07 - Apr 20 with 476 viewsQuakerJack

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 15:00 - Apr 20 by Darran

I'm in La Parilla now which is probably the stupidest idea this year so far.(not my idea)

Ah right, very similar alter to the one in the Ferry. Vaguely remember going there as a kid with my Mam. Can't remember what it's called. White building just as you leave Baglan and hit the Ferry.

What's the food like there? I take it you wouldn't recommend it? Need somewhere to take the wife when I'm home next. I've taken her to Castelamarre, was thinking Cafe Di Napoli in Neath if it's still open.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 15:26 - Apr 20 with 464 viewsDarran

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 15:07 - Apr 20 by QuakerJack

Ah right, very similar alter to the one in the Ferry. Vaguely remember going there as a kid with my Mam. Can't remember what it's called. White building just as you leave Baglan and hit the Ferry.

What's the food like there? I take it you wouldn't recommend it? Need somewhere to take the wife when I'm home next. I've taken her to Castelamarre, was thinking Cafe Di Napoli in Neath if it's still open.

That's the Catholic Church.
The food in La Parilla is awesome.

Di Napoli has changed hands and is now La Memo and was good when I went there.
La Parilla do a special two course but don't ever go there Easter Sunday.

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 15:32 - Apr 20 with 461 viewsQuakerJack

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 15:26 - Apr 20 by Darran

That's the Catholic Church.
The food in La Parilla is awesome.

Di Napoli has changed hands and is now La Memo and was good when I went there.
La Parilla do a special two course but don't ever go there Easter Sunday.

Ah so it's the crowds. I'll try La Parilla when I'm home next.

Rumour has it they're wanting to put a La Memo on the beach, where the blue whale is.

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 16:00 - Apr 20 with 452 viewsMrSwerve

IF Jesus existed he certainly didn't die and then come back to life a few days later. That would just be silly.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 22:23 - Apr 20 with 404 viewsGretsch

always find it funny how people who don't have a religious outlook always thin it's ok to take the piss out of those who do. I think it's called bullying.
Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 22:27 - Apr 20 with 401 viewsDarran

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 22:23 - Apr 20 by Gretsch

always find it funny how people who don't have a religious outlook always thin it's ok to take the piss out of those who do. I think it's called bullying.

I agree.

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 22:34 - Apr 20 with 399 viewsGretsch

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 22:27 - Apr 20 by Darran

I agree.

Thanks Darr, i'm not religious but I defend anyone who wants to live and let live
Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 22:44 - Apr 20 with 393 viewsGretsch

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 15:00 - Apr 20 by Darran

Christened there
Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 22:55 - Apr 20 with 388 viewsDarran

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 22:44 - Apr 20 by Gretsch

Christened there

It's a lovely church,the lady vicar is nice too.

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 00:22 - Apr 21 with 377 viewsepaul

Back from church, boy we did worship, pint after f*ckin pint

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 12:30 - Apr 21 with 363 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 22:23 - Apr 20 by Gretsch

I think it's ungracious , sad and ignorant. If the people if faith are classed as sheep blindly following a so called imaginary being what does that make the atheists who scorn them over their lack of evidence and proof when they lack the exact same to contradict them?
Sometimes the term humanist is used to describe the exact opposite!
Live and let live? Yeah , right

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 12:34 - Apr 21 with 359 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone else going to church for Easter today? on 10:08 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

Is that what Jesus had for the last supper? With egg shaped chocolate for afters?

No, don't be so silly. It was still lent then mun. No meat or chocolate allowed until after the resurrection

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024