Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? 15:03 - Apr 20 with 6319 viewsihatechopra

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:04 - Apr 20 with 3994 viewsihatechopra

Reading the sunderland away thread i wondered what the result of a poll would be ?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:06 - Apr 20 with 3976 viewsunion_jack

You missed out the word purposely in the title.

Would I care if we lost and they went down? No.

Would I like it if we lost on purpose? No.

I've assumed that you mean purposely.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 15:08]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:14 - Apr 20 with 3934 viewsihatechopra

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:06 - Apr 20 by union_jack

I couldnt fit any more words in to the poll question, but yes i would say purposely.

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:17 - Apr 20 with 3925 viewsC_jack

As long we're not indicted so much that we get docked 10 points and umm.. go down.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:23 - Apr 20 with 3892 viewsmarchamjack

A big YES from me

And I'd loudly cheer every Sunderland goal

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:30 - Apr 20 with 3861 viewsjackonicko

I thought the purpose of a poll was to have more than one acceptable answer?

There is only one answer to this question. #teampoyet
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:32 - Apr 20 with 3843 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I voted yes. Being the only Premier League club in South Wales is better for Swansea City.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:33 - Apr 20 with 3841 viewsScoobyWho

Fu ck em.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:34 - Apr 20 with 3830 viewsUxbridge

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:30 - Apr 20 by jackonicko

I thought the purpose of a poll was to have more than one acceptable answer?

There is only one answer to this question. #teampoyet

Quite. I fail to see the question here.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:35 - Apr 20 with 3822 viewsunion_jack

Don't forget the question is lose on purpose.

I'd cheer every Sunderland goal so long that we tried to win but purposely losing, I couldn't look myself in the face if I were a player and feel ashamed as a supporter.

And believe me, no one hates THEM more than I do.

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:37 - Apr 20 with 3818 viewsUxbridge

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:35 - Apr 20 by union_jack

I'd cheer every Sunderland goal so long that we tried to win but purposely losing, I couldn't look myself in the face if I were a player and feel ashamed as a supporter.

I think I'd get over the shame of it.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:39 - Apr 20 with 3800 viewsshingle

I would not mind Cardiff staying up, as long as it`s not at our exspence, the two games we play against them are great occasions.
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:40 - Apr 20 with 3789 viewsunion_jack

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:37 - Apr 20 by Uxbridge

I think I'd get over the shame of it.

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:43 - Apr 20 with 3771 viewsjackonicko

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:35 - Apr 20 by union_jack

Curtis to start.
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:46 - Apr 20 with 3751 viewsunion_jack

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:43 - Apr 20 by jackonicko

Curtis to start.

Carl or Tony?!

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:46 - Apr 20 with 3750 viewsMrSwerve

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:06 - Apr 20 by union_jack

I would have thought it was obvious that the original question meant just to lose the game fairly rather than throwing the game, which is obviously illegal and unrealistic.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:51 - Apr 20 with 3716 viewsunion_jack

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:46 - Apr 20 by MrSwerve

I would have thought it was obvious that the original question meant just to lose the game fairly rather than throwing the game, which is obviously illegal and unrealistic.

Did you read the OP's reply to me?

And I asked because it wasn't obvious. Could read both ways.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 15:52]

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:53 - Apr 20 with 3701 viewsMrSwerve

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:51 - Apr 20 by union_jack

Did you read the OP's reply to me?

And I asked because it wasn't obvious. Could read both ways.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 15:52]

I hadn't sorry pal, and in that case some of our fans are thicker than I thought they were.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:55 - Apr 20 with 3680 viewsDavillin

Is there a choice for "fv<k NO!"?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:57 - Apr 20 with 3666 viewsjackonicko

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:46 - Apr 20 by union_jack

Carl or Tony?!

Jamie Lee. Natch.

Screw the fundamental spirit of sport. You kill vermin whenever you get a chance.
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 16:01 - Apr 20 with 3648 viewsScoobyWho

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:46 - Apr 20 by union_jack

Carl or Tony?!

Saw Carl on weds night down the old Jersey, he was wearing a Rangers shirt.
He and his mates also left a certain bar rather quickly weekend before last when a few jacks turned up. Funny how he always pipes down when its getting squeaky. He looks like a frightened rat, eyes darting everywhere looking for help.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 16:22 - Apr 20 with 3583 viewsyescomeon

Think it's mad that people are thinking like this. I'm looking at Crystal Palace thinking can we catch them for 11th not should we lose to Sunderland to send Cardiff down. With us having Villa, Southampton and Sunderland left to play West Ham with West Brom, Spurs and City and Palace with City, Liverpool and Fulham left to play I think the possibility is there. Optimism lads, I want 9 point out of 9 to help me recover after this season.

Upthecity!

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 16:43 - Apr 20 with 3525 viewsDavillin

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 16:22 - Apr 20 by yescomeon

Think it's mad that people are thinking like this. I'm looking at Crystal Palace thinking can we catch them for 11th not should we lose to Sunderland to send Cardiff down. With us having Villa, Southampton and Sunderland left to play West Ham with West Brom, Spurs and City and Palace with City, Liverpool and Fulham left to play I think the possibility is there. Optimism lads, I want 9 point out of 9 to help me recover after this season.

That's the way I feel, too.

[Although I'm sure my need for "recovery" will not be as desperate as yours.]

Also, Cardiff can go down with no further help from Swansea.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 22:53 - Apr 20 with 3250 viewsGixerJack

Personally Part of me would be glad to see them disappear into obscurity but I can't buy into the intentional loss though.

It may be a good time to give the fringe players an outing though
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 22:59 - Apr 20 with 3226 viewspansypants

My love for Swansea outweighs any hate i ave for scum. Would love to see them down but I want to win every game and finish as high as we can.

As a footballing side we should expect to get 3 points against Sunderland, a team who roughed us up a bit last season up there when we drew after we played all the football, so we owe them a hiding.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024