Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? 15:03 - Apr 20 with 6264 viewsihatechopra

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 00:35 - Apr 21 with 1127 viewsjeza739

To think the players would intentionally lose is unrealistic and totally unprofessional. The question is would we as swans players be happy with losing if that sent Cardiff down. I for one could def accept that but hope they do that themselves, tho I can see them winning one more game and possibly surviving, esp given Norwich run in. Next weeks game is massive for them. C'mon the black cats!!
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 00:50 - Apr 21 with 1120 views1jack

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 15:32 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I voted yes. Being the only Premier League club in South Wales is better for Swansea City.

Best post you've ever made.
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 01:49 - Apr 21 with 1100 viewsGlyn1

No, not unless we got a really big bribe from Sunderland in ready cash to avoid being traced. If we were going to behave dishonestly, then we shouldn't do it for free.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 07:12 - Apr 21 with 1053 viewsParlay

I dont think it is a case of losing on purpose.

It is more a case of playing the likes of Vasquez, Lita, Fulton et al who im sure would all be trying to win.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 07:23 - Apr 21 with 1050 viewspencoedjack

I hope Tate scores a 96th minute OG which results in the Basseys going down.
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 07:50 - Apr 21 with 1033 viewsParlay

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 07:23 - Apr 21 by pencoedjack

And Garry Monk coming on to add another own goal in the 97th.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 08:17 - Apr 21 with 1020 viewsNatterjack

Wouldn't it be great to send them down with a disinterested performance? If you can't decide either way, Just think of all those 'gas a jack' taunts and the sight of fathers teaching their sons 'the horse' gesture in the family stand the last time we visited Legoland.

Odious club - horrible fans

It's a big YES from me !
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 11:07 - Apr 21 with 972 viewsbermudajack

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 08:17 - Apr 21 by Natterjack

Wouldn't it be great to send them down with a disinterested performance? If you can't decide either way, Just think of all those 'gas a jack' taunts and the sight of fathers teaching their sons 'the horse' gesture in the family stand the last time we visited Legoland.

Odious club - horrible fans

It's a big YES from me !

This is without doubt the worse thread I have ever read on here...

SCFC is a professional football club, not a kid embroiled in some sort of school ground squabble...

I cannot believe the vile hatred that clouds most of your visions, I have said for many years we've become way too interested in them up the road when we should be focused on us and only us..

Whatever the future holds for them up the road awaits them, personally I don't give a Shyte about them or their perils or the behaviour of their fans, the success of Swansea City is all I care about and nothing else.

Life is so much better when you just ignore them and focus on what you really care about...

SCFC... 3 points in every single game... no matter what the consequences !!!

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Login to get fewer ads

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 11:20 - Apr 21 with 966 viewsWarwickHunt

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 07:23 - Apr 21 by pencoedjack

Followed by a swimaway lap of honour.
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 11:43 - Apr 21 with 947 viewsjackonicko

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 11:07 - Apr 21 by bermudajack

SCFC is a professional football club, not a kid embroiled in some sort of school ground squabble...

I cannot believe the vile hatred that clouds most of your visions, I have said for many years we've become way too interested in them up the road when we should be focused on us and only us..

Whatever the future holds for them up the road awaits them, personally I don't give a Shyte about them or their perils or the behaviour of their fans, the success of Swansea City is all I care about and nothing else.

Life is so much better when you just ignore them and focus on what you really care about...

Years in the future, no one will remember if we got 37, 40 or 43 points. Just that we stayed up.

But if we happened to be finally responsible for the vermin's relegation, we will remember and laugh about that for years. And years. And years.
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 12:35 - Apr 21 with 915 viewsTomFoolery

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 11:07 - Apr 21 by bermudajack

I agree that this is possibly the most retarded thread I've ever seen on here. Anyone who voted yes should be ashamed. So scared of a bit of welsh competition. You would justify cheating to send them down.

Grow some balls and stop being so bitter.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 12:53]
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 12:42 - Apr 21 with 908 viewsBanosswan

As things stand, those three points could make the difference between three or four places. Going on last year's figures of £750,000 per place, would we like to spend £3,000,000 sending them down? No.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 12:42 - Apr 21 with 906 viewsmacthejack

I'd rather win and smash 'em twice next season for an easy 6 points and the first ever double in a Welsh derby.
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 12:54 - Apr 21 with 896 viewsDewi1jack

Trunds to come on the pitch, celebrating with him, holding a flag up again?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 13:07 - Apr 21 with 875 viewsRancid

I'd like them to go down and not for the obvious reasons of them being our rivals and a complete basket case of a club but I feel they'll be a lot stronger next season if they stayed up and something we could do without.
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 13:13 - Apr 21 with 842 viewsSwansea_Viking

Absolutely not.

No way.

We should concentrate on our own affairs and f*ck everyone else even that lot up the road.

How would you feel if the boot was on the other foot and they 'lost' to send us down?

I think clubs get an extra few hundred grand depending on each postion they finish in the league so nay, nay and thrice nay I say.

You Stupid Boy!

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 13:17 - Apr 21 with 828 viewsPrivate_Partz

I detest all things Cardiff. It runs much deeper the just football. Having said that the integrity of our club is at stake here. We should never 'throw' a match. I find the poll results to date disappointing.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 13:19 - Apr 21 with 818 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 13:17 - Apr 21 by Private_Partz

I detest all things Cardiff. It runs much deeper the just football. Having said that the integrity of our club is at stake here. We should never 'throw' a match. I find the poll results to date disappointing.

I was under the impression the poll was implying if we lost fairly, I didn't think it implied we throw the game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 13:19 - Apr 21 with 824 viewsNatterjack

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 13:13 - Apr 21 by Swansea_Viking

Absolutely not.

No way.

We should concentrate on our own affairs and f*ck everyone else even that lot up the road.

How would you feel if the boot was on the other foot and they 'lost' to send us down?

I think clubs get an extra few hundred grand depending on each postion they finish in the league so nay, nay and thrice nay I say.

I'd expect the same treatment from them.

I've never wished for a Swans defeat in 30 years of supporting them, but I'd cheer if Sunderland stayed up and sent them down on the back of 1 or 3 points against us. Call it what you like but that's how I feel.

Hopefully it won't come to that and they'll lose to The Mackems next week anyway.
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 13:22 - Apr 21 with 807 viewsIAN05

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 13:17 - Apr 21 by Private_Partz

Spot on.

I hate them, but will always want the Swans to win. The financial value on league positions and the tightness of the league also means we could lose 3 or 4 million pound if we were to lose.

Best case would be that we win and do our but and they still get relegated.
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 13:23 - Apr 21 with 806 viewsPrivate_Partz

Good point Dwiight. If that is the case then I would not be that fussed at us losing fairly. The way Sunderland are going it is a decent possibility anyway. I sit corrected.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 14:31 - Apr 21 with 760 viewsairedale

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 13:13 - Apr 21 by Swansea_Viking

Absolutely not.

No way.

Sounds like infamy doesn't it.....
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 14:39 - Apr 21 with 753 viewsRancid

I don't think there's any chance of the team or management throwing this game.It's us fans who are the only ones who'd entertain the thought.
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 14:45 - Apr 21 with 747 viewsGlyn1

Best Post of the Day.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 16:41 - Apr 21 with 701 viewsDavillin

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 12:42 - Apr 21 by Banosswan

As things stand, those three points could make the difference between three or four places. Going on last year's figures of £750,000 per place, would we like to spend £3,000,000 sending them down? No.

Logic and reason will not necessarily prevail in a thread like this.

I agree with you completely, Banosswan.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024