Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff or Fulham. 15:34 - Apr 20 with 1672 viewsMagic_Michu

The way I see it, it's a showdown between the 2.

Who can get the most points from their remaining 3 fixtures should stay up.

CARDIFF

Sunderland (A)
Newcastle (A)
Chelsea (H)

FULHAM

Hull (H)
Stoke (A)
Palace (H)

I know which run in I'd prefer.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Cardiff or Fulham. on 15:39 - Apr 20 with 1646 viewsunion_jack

Hull will need something after their tonking (so far) today. That won't be easy for Fulham.

Stoke and CP may be on that beach though.

For Cardiff, Sunderland should be very tough, Newcastle have to win at some time and the Chelsea game will depend on what Chelsea need

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cardiff or Fulham. on 15:44 - Apr 20 with 1612 viewsParlay

Sunderland are right in it now. Only a point behind them both with a game in hand.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Cardiff or Fulham. on 16:05 - Apr 20 with 1539 viewssomersetsimon

Are you assuming that Norwich and Sunderland are going down?
Cardiff or Fulham. on 16:18 - Apr 20 with 1488 viewsAl_Bundy

I think next Sunday's fixture at the SOL will sort things out a bit.

A draw will nearly kill off Sunderland and Cardiff chances of staying up. A win for either side will give them a great chance of catching Norwich. The loser of this match will almost see them down
Cardiff or Fulham. on 16:34 - Apr 20 with 1449 viewsDr_Winston

That Fulham run in looks tricky.

Sunderland are fighting hard for survival and player for player are a better side than Cardiff so on the face of it they could well win that game. If they do then that will probably take them above Norwich.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff or Fulham. on 16:35 - Apr 20 with 1440 viewsC_jack

Don't discount Norwich, gave a good go of it today and away to United is hardly the daunting task it has been over the past 20 years.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Cardiff or Fulham. on 16:41 - Apr 20 with 1404 viewsSTEVE1

Cardiff or Fulham. on 16:35 - Apr 20 by C_jack

Don't discount Norwich, gave a good go of it today and away to United is hardly the daunting task it has been over the past 20 years.

They are not bad at home but they have the worst away record in the league cannot see them getting anything.
Cardiff or Fulham. on 16:46 - Apr 20 with 1383 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I hope Fulham stay up over the dragons. Quicker away trip lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff or Fulham. on 19:34 - Apr 20 with 1144 viewsCatullus

Sunderland are right up for it. Been playing well. I expect them to beat Cardiff to move out if the drop zone Next weekend.
I thought the mackems were dead and buried but now I think Norwich are going down with Fulham and Cardiff.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff or Fulham. on 20:45 - Apr 20 with 1017 viewsbuilthjack

Norwich
Fulham
Cardiff

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff or Fulham. on 21:06 - Apr 20 with 960 viewsJBT95

Cardiff or Fulham. on 16:46 - Apr 20 by Brynmill_Jack

I hope Fulham stay up over the dragons. Quicker away trip lol

They have amazing pies too at Craven Cottage!
Cardiff or Fulham. on 21:27 - Apr 20 with 896 viewsItchySphincter

Cardiff or Fulham. on 20:45 - Apr 20 by builthjack

Norwich
Fulham
Cardiff

My prediction before I was persuaded Sunderland were gone. I revert back, in the same order.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cardiff or Fulham. on 09:24 - Apr 21 with 728 viewsperchrockjack

Sunderland to their credit are fighting like dogs and could well have to win against us to stay up whilst we are safe. Think they d beat us but you never know we might just spoil their day.
As long as the capital loses its status as pl status Im notarised.

Think Fulham will stay up but Norwich wont which would be good as nobody should have to go to Norfolk to watch a game

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cardiff or Fulham. on 10:41 - Apr 21 with 650 viewsbermudajack

Cardiff or Fulham. on 09:24 - Apr 21 by perchrockjack

Sunderland to their credit are fighting like dogs and could well have to win against us to stay up whilst we are safe. Think they d beat us but you never know we might just spoil their day.
As long as the capital loses its status as pl status Im notarised.

Think Fulham will stay up but Norwich wont which would be good as nobody should have to go to Norfolk to watch a game

I think following their display at Southampton (I know they rode their luck) I can see Cardiff scraping a win at the SOL on Sunday, I also think they can beat Newcastle who are in free fall, the last game against Chelsea will be academic as Liverpool would already be crowned Champions by then. I can see Cardiff getting 7 points from their remaining games which will see them safe.
For me I reckon.

Norwich
Fulham
Sunderland

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Cardiff or Fulham. on 10:54 - Apr 21 with 623 viewslonglostjack

Cardiff or Fulham. on 10:41 - Apr 21 by bermudajack

I think following their display at Southampton (I know they rode their luck) I can see Cardiff scraping a win at the SOL on Sunday, I also think they can beat Newcastle who are in free fall, the last game against Chelsea will be academic as Liverpool would already be crowned Champions by then. I can see Cardiff getting 7 points from their remaining games which will see them safe.
For me I reckon.

Norwich
Fulham
Sunderland

I'll go :

West Brom
Cardiff
Fulham

Can see Cardiff getting a maximum of 3pts which won't be enough bless em.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cardiff or Fulham. on 10:56 - Apr 21 with 618 viewssully49

As much as it hurts to say, i can see that C***if team getting out of jail free I pray to God I'm wrong

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Cardiff or Fulham. on 10:58 - Apr 21 with 612 viewsJackFish

Cardiff or Fulham. on 10:41 - Apr 21 by bermudajack

For me I reckon.

Norwich
Fulham
Sunderland

Bear in mind that Cardiff have won two away games all season and haven't managed to go three games without defeat...
Cardiff or Fulham. on 12:12 - Apr 21 with 566 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Has no one considered Norwich beating Man UTD or getting a point next week?
Cardiff or Fulham. on 12:52 - Apr 21 with 519 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff or Fulham. on 12:12 - Apr 21 by FrankyBurrowsTash

Has no one considered Norwich beating Man UTD or getting a point next week?

Indeed Frankie. Look at all of the mental results going on at the moment. If Sunderland can beat a title competing Chelsea away why can't Norwich beat Man U ? Just goes to show that sides have to concentrate on their own results and not depend on others

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024