Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open training 17:09 - Apr 20 with 4110 viewsTheFranchise

At the Liberty on Wednesday.

I wonder who's going to start fighting first.
Open training on 17:12 - Apr 20 with 2595 viewsPhil_S

Is Mr Jenkins taking training?
Open training on 17:13 - Apr 20 with 2575 viewsTheFranchise

Open training on 17:12 - Apr 20 by Phil_S

He'll be taking the bets.
Open training on 17:15 - Apr 20 with 2560 viewsIAN05

Yes. As always. Emnes will also be helping to organise things. Just hope Leigh Dineen doesn't mention it in twitter or the world will come crashing down.
Open training on 17:22 - Apr 20 with 2513 viewsLiberty

Anyone going needs to either ring to book tickets or pop down ticket office on Tuesday. You cant just turn up on Wednesday.

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/open-training-1499997.aspx

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Open training on 17:27 - Apr 20 with 2481 viewsicecoldjack

Nice gesture by the Swans. I'll be dissapointed if there isnt any fighting though..
Open training on 17:29 - Apr 20 with 2458 viewsJackfath

Swans fans will get the chance to get up close and personal with Garry Monk’s men on Wednesday with a special open training session at the Liberty Stadium (11am).
Monk dedicated Saturday’s superb 2-1 victory at Newcastle United to the Swansea City faithful after sticking by the team throughout a long and hard season.
“I dedicated that win to the fans,’’ declared Monk after a victory that edges the Swans closer to top-flight safety. “I’m not just saying that to be a crowd pleaser, but they really deserve it.
“This is probably the first time in 10 years that we’ve had a blip in our form, but they have stuck with us right through the season. They’ve been brilliant.
“Over a thousand made the long trip to the North East again on Saturday and it’s the same at home.
“Their support never wanes and they never get on the players’ backs. They support from the first to the very last minute and that’s been crucial to us.
“You could see at the end of the game how much the fans mean to the players and the staff when they went over to celebrate with them.
“I can’t thank the Jack Army enough because they’ve been brilliant — a credit to themselves and the club.’’
The Swans first-team squad will start training at the Liberty at 11am on Wednesday for approximately 90 minutes before signing autographs at the end of the session.
With the young Swans fans also off school for the Easter holidays, the club feels it is the perfect time to throw open the Liberty Stadium gates for the players to thank some of the supporters in person.
To assist the stadium meet safety requirements on the day, supporters are asked to reserve their free ticket in advance to guarantee entry.
Supporters can ring 0844 815 6665 (Tuesday 10am — 6pm only) to reserve their tickets for collection on the day of training. There is no postal service.
Alternatively, call into the ticket office on Tuesday (10am — 6pm) to pick up your tickets in person. There is no limit, within reason and at the discretion of the ticket office.
Only the East Stand will be open for viewing, while refreshments will be available in the Riverside Lounge.

Proof that Garry Monk doesn't read Planet Swans.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Open training on 17:31 - Apr 20 with 2451 viewsIAN05

Open training on 17:27 - Apr 20 by icecoldjack

Nice gesture by the Swans. I'll be dissapointed if there isnt any fighting though..

Crisps, Coco pops and Orange juice are all banned as is talk of Bony's salary.
Open training on 17:34 - Apr 20 with 2426 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'll be there.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Open training on 17:49 - Apr 20 with 2350 viewsstevethejack

Open training on 17:34 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'll be there.

Of course you will, it's school Easter holidays.
Open training on 17:53 - Apr 20 with 2327 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Open training on 17:49 - Apr 20 by stevethejack

Of course you will, it's school Easter holidays.

Why would the fact that it is currently the Easter Holidays influence why I would attend this event? I am attending because I don't have any other plans for Wednesday morning and I only live a short walk from the stadium.

Open training on 18:05 - Apr 20 with 2263 viewsicecoldjack

Think i will go too, any chance of all Planet Swans posters wearing a pink carnation with a newspaper rolled up under the left arm for identification purposes ??

If there is no fighting on the field we can then ensure it takes place on the terraces..
Open training on 18:08 - Apr 20 with 2245 viewsGrandPrix

Open training on 17:22 - Apr 20 by Liberty

Anyone going needs to either ring to book tickets or pop down ticket office on Tuesday. You cant just turn up on Wednesday.

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/open-training-1499997.aspx

Surprised we cant reserve on-line with a £1.50 booking fee

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Open training on 18:08 - Apr 20 with 2243 viewsicecoldjack

If there is a dust up we could get Darran to issue a statement "this type of thing goes on in other message boards up and down the country,it was all handbags stuff anyway,and there is an outside agenda trying to unstable planet swans"

Open training on 20:04 - Apr 20 with 1981 viewsWxmJax

Open training on 17:53 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why would the fact that it is currently the Easter Holidays influence why I would attend this event? I am attending because I don't have any other plans for Wednesday morning and I only live a short walk from the stadium.

And yet when they were within walking distance of where you stay in Manchester you couldn't be asked going ?

Anyone ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Open training on 20:20 - Apr 20 with 1928 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Open training on 20:04 - Apr 20 by WxmJax

And yet when they were within walking distance of where you stay in Manchester you couldn't be asked going ?

Anyone ?

I don't have to spend a large chunk of my carefully budgeted weekly cash to go watch the team train Wednesday thankfully.

Open training on 21:49 - Apr 20 with 1774 viewsScoobyWho

I bet its crossed his mind.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Open training on 21:50 - Apr 20 with 1768 viewsJackfath

I may go to this event to meet some of you lot and sign autographs. Just like the players.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Open training on 21:56 - Apr 20 with 1753 viewsScoobyWho

Open training on 21:50 - Apr 20 by Jackfath

I may go to this event to meet some of you lot and sign autographs. Just like the players.

Will you be allowed out on your own ?

Open training on 21:56 - Apr 20 with 1745 viewsJackfath

Open training on 21:56 - Apr 20 by ScoobyWho

Will you be allowed out on your own ?

What do you mean?

Open training on 21:57 - Apr 20 with 1744 viewsScoobyWho

Open training on 21:56 - Apr 20 by Jackfath

What do you mean?

Surely you will have somebody with you ?

Open training on 21:57 - Apr 20 with 1738 viewsJackfath

Open training on 21:57 - Apr 20 by ScoobyWho

Surely you will have somebody with you ?

Why? Sorry I'm not with you.

Open training on 21:58 - Apr 20 with 1739 viewsScoobyWho

Open training on 21:57 - Apr 20 by Jackfath

Why? Sorry I'm not with you.

You surely are ?

Open training on 21:59 - Apr 20 with 1718 viewsJackfath

Open training on 21:58 - Apr 20 by ScoobyWho

You surely are ?

Weird.

Open training on 22:01 - Apr 20 with 1709 viewsScoobyWho

Open training on 21:59 - Apr 20 by Jackfath

Weird.

I can pick you up, we can have cakes on the way home at the jersey bakery, and a cup of warming tea. It's still chilly out.

Open training on 22:02 - Apr 20 with 1698 viewsJackfath

Open training on 22:01 - Apr 20 by ScoobyWho

I can pick you up, we can have cakes on the way home at the jersey bakery, and a cup of warming tea. It's still chilly out.

As I said. Weird. I'm not going in a car with you. You may want to bum me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024