Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? 22:01 - Apr 20 with 11412 viewsRancid

My least favourite is Drizzy and Spratty and favourite ECB ,O'boogie Darran ,Warwick,Russy and Fath.Please discuss!!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 22:03]
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:02 - Apr 21 with 717 viewsRancid

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:58 - Apr 21 by Drizzy

Tit in what sense?

Argumentative and annoying.It is a messageboard though so argumentative is fine but you've become increasingly annoying.

One example is when Breaking Bad first came out you claimed on the old board it was the best thing ever yet once everyone started watching it and bigging it up you now claim it's overrated and crap.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:06 - Apr 21 with 699 viewsDrizzy

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:02 - Apr 21 by Rancid

Argumentative and annoying.It is a messageboard though so argumentative is fine but you've become increasingly annoying.

One example is when Breaking Bad first came out you claimed on the old board it was the best thing ever yet once everyone started watching it and bigging it up you now claim it's overrated and crap.

I apologise. I enjoyed the early seasons of Breaking Bad but the hype surrounding the show greatly exceeded its actual quality which annoyed me.

I'm surprised and rather hurt that you named me as one of your least favourite posters, Rancid. I felt as if I was always polite and courteous to you even in your darkest hours (see: infamous Canas thread) and thought quite highly of you.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:11 - Apr 21 with 678 viewsRancid

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:06 - Apr 21 by Drizzy

I apologise. I enjoyed the early seasons of Breaking Bad but the hype surrounding the show greatly exceeded its actual quality which annoyed me.

I'm surprised and rather hurt that you named me as one of your least favourite posters, Rancid. I felt as if I was always polite and courteous to you even in your darkest hours (see: infamous Canas thread) and thought quite highly of you.

I thought my darkest hour regarding Canas has now been fully merited.And it's only a messageboard and i'm sure you're a decent lad in the flesh like most on here.And as i said earlier I liked you as Newport Jack but you've morphed into another character on here.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:12 - Apr 21 with 674 viewsDarran

Max is always good comedy value.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:14 - Apr 21 with 669 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:12 - Apr 21 by Darran

Always steaming though.

Speaking of which Danielsan is my favourite poster from Denmark.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 13:14]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:14 - Apr 21 with 653 viewsmax936

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:12 - Apr 21 by Darran

Unlike you you miserable old fuker.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:15 - Apr 21 with 648 viewsDrizzy

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:11 - Apr 21 by Rancid

I thought my darkest hour regarding Canas has now been fully merited.And it's only a messageboard and i'm sure you're a decent lad in the flesh like most on here.And as i said earlier I liked you as Newport Jack but you've morphed into another character on here.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope I can change your view.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:17 - Apr 21 with 644 viewslifelong

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:53 - Apr 21 by Rancid

I can't believe i missed llangy out as he's the most affable poster on here plus im on his facebook and he's just as nice on there.I quite liked Newport Jack (clever lad), but since the site changeover he's become a bit of a tit im afraid to say.

Lifey,you're a lovely man in the flesh but you've been down on us of late on here so I couldn't count you in.And knowing you the beauty of it is im pretty darn sure you couldn't give two fooks

PS I was half cut last night,Easter Sunday 'n all that so do feel a tad embarrassed this morning for starting such a thread.

Well, I don't think I've been down on us TBH, like many others I have been concerned about where we were heading and didn't want to see all of our brilliant work, in getting where we are, undone by a few reckless decisions.

You're right about not giving two fooks though.
Login to get fewer ads

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:17 - Apr 21 with 644 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:14 - Apr 21 by Jackfath

Always steaming though.

Speaking of which Danielsan is my favourite poster from Denmark.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 13:14]

Always.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:17 - Apr 21 with 643 viewsRancid

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:15 - Apr 21 by Drizzy

I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope I can change your view.

Don't be daft, you're being too nice now.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:17 - Apr 21 with 644 viewsTheFranchise

F*ck it, if I start deleting threads and banning people, then I'll get noticed.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:18 - Apr 21 with 641 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:17 - Apr 21 by TheFranchise

I like you Dave.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:19 - Apr 21 with 627 viewsjackportis

I think that im one of the better posters on here. I notice my threads have the highest reply to read ratios. Not sure if im seeing better elsewhere? Subjects are cutting and diverse from european treatys , racism to planet swans dating. I understand that a few people have actually started to hate the real roy cropper now and take this site far to seriously.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:21 - Apr 21 with 617 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:18 - Apr 21 by Jackfath

I like you Dave.

And I do.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:22 - Apr 21 with 613 viewsllangyfelach

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:17 - Apr 21 by TheFranchise

Grey is good. Anonymity is good. F*ck getting noticed, just makes you a target. Live boring and stealth, like myself. Never been so content

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:26 - Apr 21 with 596 viewsRancid

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:17 - Apr 21 by lifelong

Well, I don't think I've been down on us TBH, like many others I have been concerned about where we were heading and didn't want to see all of our brilliant work, in getting where we are, undone by a few reckless decisions.

You're right about not giving two fooks though.

It's just you're usually so positive about us and everything in general really.I've been surprised that you've almost succumbed to us going down these last couple of months and I found that disappointing.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:26 - Apr 21 with 597 viewsTheFranchise

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:21 - Apr 21 by Darran

And I do.

I've met you both and Llangy, all top guys in real life too.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:27 - Apr 21 with 595 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:26 - Apr 21 by Rancid

It's just you're usually so positive about us and everything in general really.I've been surprised that you've almost succumbed to us going down these last couple of months and I found that disappointing.

Cut him some slack it's probably an age thing.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:29 - Apr 21 with 590 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:22 - Apr 21 by llangyfelach

Grey is good. Anonymity is good. F*ck getting noticed, just makes you a target. Live boring and stealth, like myself. Never been so content

I agree with this sentiment. It's why I rarely post these days.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:31 - Apr 21 with 578 viewsRancid

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:27 - Apr 21 by Darran

Cut him some slack it's probably an age thing.

Wisdom is supposed to come with age.Anyway Rog is a lovely bloke and it's only what he's thought and I've disagreed with.No great shakes.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:35 - Apr 21 with 569 viewsjaf69

lol brilliant thread.
I suppose in light of our win Saturday we have no reason to diss our players, manager or board so fvck it lets pick on each other for 5 mins
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:39 - Apr 21 with 554 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I see the posters who continually post what everybody likes and wants to hear are the most popular. The posters who are not afraid to go against the norm will never be popular but in the end will be the ones who have the last laugh.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:39 - Apr 21 with 550 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:39 - Apr 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I see the posters who continually post what everybody likes and wants to hear are the most popular. The posters who are not afraid to go against the norm will never be popular but in the end will be the ones who have the last laugh.

Name names Dwight my old chum.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:39 - Apr 21 with 550 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:39 - Apr 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I quite like you.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:40 - Apr 21 with 545 viewsRancid

In what way could said posters have the last laugh?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024