Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? 22:01 - Apr 20 with 11447 viewsRancid

My least favourite is Drizzy and Spratty and favourite ECB ,O'boogie Darran ,Warwick,Russy and Fath.Please discuss!!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 22:03]
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:59 - Apr 23 with 1092 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:55 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

Dwight.
To post anything remotely critical on here can lead to unpleasantness.
Many post some of the most incredible bland crap purporting it to be evidencing "support".
Ive posted some stern stuff over the years but never its better to under praise than to over .

Anyway, people have an internet image to live up to. Some spend all day on it. Some reckon they know what makes a certain poster tick. Some know what another is thinking. No really they do.
Believe half you see and nothing you hear

Remotely critical?

What like calling someone a LIAR, A CHARLATAN and a HYPOCRITE, with no evidence to back up what they say?

Seems you have an internet image to live up to, I'll leave others to work out what it is.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 16:13 - Apr 23 with 1078 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:55 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

Dwight.
To post anything remotely critical on here can lead to unpleasantness.
Many post some of the most incredible bland crap purporting it to be evidencing "support".
Ive posted some stern stuff over the years but never its better to under praise than to over .

Anyway, people have an internet image to live up to. Some spend all day on it. Some reckon they know what makes a certain poster tick. Some know what another is thinking. No really they do.
Believe half you see and nothing you hear

I have absolutely no idea whether that was an indirect dig at myself or not. One minute you are suggesting I need a colonic and other times you post positive things about me. It is a challenge trying to decipher what your arguments are in your posts, but it is a challenge I enjoy.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 16:20]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 16:25 - Apr 23 with 1063 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 16:13 - Apr 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I have absolutely no idea whether that was an indirect dig at myself or not. One minute you are suggesting I need a colonic and other times you post positive things about me. It is a challenge trying to decipher what your arguments are in your posts, but it is a challenge I enjoy.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 16:20]

Some of us have been trying for the last 11 years.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 17:59 - Apr 23 with 1005 viewsDavillin

I won't name either group,although I have some in each category.

The ones I favour I have already told so either by PM or by commenting on one or more of their posts.

The ones I do not favour I have blocked or, if not blocked, have told them in response to one or more of their posts.

The "favor" group is much larger than the "not favor" group. The "neutral" group is largest.

My classifications depend primarily on whether a poster is courteous in disagreement and avoids personal insult. A close second is whether their posts are clear,with some kind of rational basis, and intelligently put forward. Some of my most favourite posters disagree with me about as much as they agree.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:07 - Apr 23 with 998 viewsItchySphincter

I love everyone, including the sanctimonious, pompous old pillocks who clog up the place. I don't have a sh!t list and I don't do pm's to tell people how much I like them, or otherwise.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:11 - Apr 23 with 987 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:07 - Apr 23 by ItchySphincter

I love everyone, including the sanctimonious, pompous old pillocks who clog up the place. I don't have a sh!t list and I don't do pm's to tell people how much I like them, or otherwise.

I love those sorts too. At least most of them have the decency to keep their posts to the non football board though so its easy t o filter out their nonsense if one wishes.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:12 - Apr 23 with 983 viewsDrizzy

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:07 - Apr 23 by ItchySphincter

B*tchy. Not what I expect from you, Sunsh.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:24 - Apr 23 with 967 viewsDavillin

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:11 - Apr 23 by Jackfath

I love those sorts too. At least most of them have the decency to keep their posts to the non football board though so its easy t o filter out their nonsense if one wishes.

There's a reason I have reduced my posts on the football board. The number of posters who actually understand football is a definite minority; while the number who don't, but insult those who do, is far too high.

There is such a thing as negative intelligence, and it runs amuk on the football board. Alone, it makes posting about football an unpleasant experience.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Login to get fewer ads

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:25 - Apr 23 with 968 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:24 - Apr 23 by Davillin

There's a reason I have reduced my posts on the football board. The number of posters who actually understand football is a definite minority; while the number who don't, but insult those who do, is far too high.

There is such a thing as negative intelligence, and it runs amuk on the football board. Alone, it makes posting about football an unpleasant experience.

I agree Tone some people can't help themselves.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:34 - Apr 23 with 956 viewsexiledclaseboy

This thread is full of rancour.

I don't dislike anyone on here. There are those whose posts I enjoy and those whose posts I enjoy less. There are some I find tedious so I just avoid reading their posts as far as I can. Even the obvious wind ups are amusing up to a point. Perch thinks I hate him but he couldn't be further from the truth. I do enjoy pushing his buttons when the fancy takes me, but he does make it so easy.

Still genuinely amazes and amuses me how anyone can take a genuine dislike to someone based on the words they type under a pseudonym on an internet forum.

Poll: Tory leader

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:39 - Apr 23 with 946 viewsItchySphincter

It's obvious when you decide to push Perchie's button's. There's something uncomfortable about it, out of character like.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:40 - Apr 23 with 940 viewsItchySphincter

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:12 - Apr 23 by Drizzy

B*tchy. Not what I expect from you, Sunsh.

Apologies all, must've had a moment there. Can't think what must have set me off.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:12 - Apr 23 with 911 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:39 - Apr 23 by ItchySphincter

It's obvious when you decide to push Perchie's button's. There's something uncomfortable about it, out of character like.

Which is why it should be so easy for him to spot and ignore it.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:13 - Apr 23 with 907 viewsexiledclaseboy

I particularly enjoy those posters who consider themselves so adept at spotting the "alternative" usernames of other posters. Especially at they invariably get it hilariously wrong.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:48 - Apr 23 with 856 viewswaynekerr55

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:34 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

This thread is full of rancour.

I don't dislike anyone on here. There are those whose posts I enjoy and those whose posts I enjoy less. There are some I find tedious so I just avoid reading their posts as far as I can. Even the obvious wind ups are amusing up to a point. Perch thinks I hate him but he couldn't be further from the truth. I do enjoy pushing his buttons when the fancy takes me, but he does make it so easy.

Still genuinely amazes and amuses me how anyone can take a genuine dislike to someone based on the words they type under a pseudonym on an internet forum.

"There are some I find tedious"

Now I know why you don't respond to a lot of my posts ECB

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:54 - Apr 23 with 846 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:48 - Apr 23 by waynekerr55

"There are some I find tedious"

Now I know why you don't respond to a lot of my posts ECB

Tedious isn't a word I'd use for you. "Repetitive" is one. "Like a dog with a f*cking bone" are another seven.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:57 - Apr 23 with 834 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:54 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

Tedious isn't a word I'd use for you. "Repetitive" is one. "Like a dog with a f*cking bone" are another seven.

You can say that again.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:59 - Apr 23 with 829 viewsOldjack

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:44 - Apr 20 by pansypants

A huge round of applause must go to Oldjack. Urine can burn your finger tips so every time he types he must be in some considerable pain.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 20:02 - Apr 23 with 817 viewspansypants

I like Oldjack always fighting his corner

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 20:08 - Apr 23 with 811 viewswaynekerr55

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:57 - Apr 23 by Darran

You can say that again.

Now now PROSS

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 20:17 - Apr 23 with 798 viewsllangyfelach

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:13 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

I particularly enjoy those posters who consider themselves so adept at spotting the "alternative" usernames of other posters. Especially at they invariably get it hilariously wrong.

You've twigged most of mine over the years. Half the reason I gave up in the end

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 20:23 - Apr 23 with 789 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 20:17 - Apr 23 by llangyfelach

You've twigged most of mine over the years. Half the reason I gave up in the end

Colourblind Hedgehog and Shell Suit Jack could not be reached for comment.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 23:01 - Apr 23 with 714 viewsperchrockjack

You mean I've wasted 11 years talking to you lot. Main danger is people believing their internet reputation which is pretty much bollux.i was having a dig Deighton as you seem pretty arrogant but I've been told I'm that which is fair.i have. Been guilty of wind. Ups but I've wounded d myself up in the process.i like enigmatic people and don't like those who plagiarise. S o classier is minus 5.infairness it's been a mad season so I for one will be glad it's over and we ll all be chums again until the new season. Seriously be safe this summer ufeckers

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 23:06 - Apr 23 with 704 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 23:01 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

You mean I've wasted 11 years talking to you lot. Main danger is people believing their internet reputation which is pretty much bollux.i was having a dig Deighton as you seem pretty arrogant but I've been told I'm that which is fair.i have. Been guilty of wind. Ups but I've wounded d myself up in the process.i like enigmatic people and don't like those who plagiarise. S o classier is minus 5.infairness it's been a mad season so I for one will be glad it's over and we ll all be chums again until the new season. Seriously be safe this summer ufeckers

You forget most people have met you.

That's a joke and who the f*ck is Deighton?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 23:06 - Apr 23 with 704 viewsWarwickHunt

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:13 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

You are Shenkin Arsecandle and I claim my five pounds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024