Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? 22:01 - Apr 20 with 11446 viewsRancid

My least favourite is Drizzy and Spratty and favourite ECB ,O'boogie Darran ,Warwick,Russy and Fath.Please discuss!!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 22:03]
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 23:10 - Apr 23 with 873 viewsperchrockjack

Most means 6 people tops.none spoken to me at length apart from e paul who will keep schtum.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 23:14 - Apr 23 with 864 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 23:10 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

Most means 6 people tops.none spoken to me at length apart from e paul who will keep schtum.

It's more than 6 and I'm sure they make they're mind up after a few seconds.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 23:16 - Apr 23 with 861 viewsperchrockjack

First impressions are often very wrong .i mean you can come over as sensible on first metin

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 23:19 - Apr 23 with 859 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 23:16 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

First impressions are often very wrong .i mean you can come over as sensible on first metin

Bitch.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 23:21 - Apr 23 with 856 viewsPhil_S

13 years I've been doing this now (1st July 2001) and yet to put anyone on ignore

There are a few who I enjoy winding up and there are a few who always get to me no matter ow much I try and turn a blind eye (we have all got them) but each and every one is enjoyable to read hence why I never bother banning anyone!

Even those that have long gone from here come back and remain silent
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 01:03 - Apr 24 with 814 viewsDavillin

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 23:21 - Apr 23 by Phil_S

13 years I've been doing this now (1st July 2001) and yet to put anyone on ignore

There are a few who I enjoy winding up and there are a few who always get to me no matter ow much I try and turn a blind eye (we have all got them) but each and every one is enjoyable to read hence why I never bother banning anyone!

Even those that have long gone from here come back and remain silent

Regarding your first sentence, we must remember that it's your job to be aware of what's going on.

On the delightful other hand, it's our good fortune to not have to give a spit. When you get right down to it, putting people on "ignore" is pure pleasure.

As is being put on "ignore"! Look at what all those who have me on "ignore" are missing. Fv<k'em.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:49 - Apr 24 with 755 viewsperchrockjack

Ive put a few on ignore but then gone on to completely disregard it. Car crash syndrome. Ignore is the sensible option though. I d have thought a few have my humble self on ignore but like me ol mum has to shoulder the blame for me being hating to be ignored

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:54 - Apr 24 with 733 viewsShaky

Favourite: FOAJP

Least favourite: St Dav by several lengths.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:56 - Apr 24 with 728 viewsShaky

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:49 - Apr 24 by perchrockjack

Ive put a few on ignore but then gone on to completely disregard it. Car crash syndrome. Ignore is the sensible option though. I d have thought a few have my humble self on ignore but like me ol mum has to shoulder the blame for me being hating to be ignored

Aww.

That reminds me you have been off my personal ignore list for several weeks, Perch, and FYI that was all about constant repetition rather than any personal animosity whatsoever.

xx

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:23 - Apr 24 with 709 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:56 - Apr 24 by Shaky

Aww.

That reminds me you have been off my personal ignore list for several weeks, Perch, and FYI that was all about constant repetition rather than any personal animosity whatsoever.

xx

If you're putting people on ignore because of constant repetition it might be a good idea to start with yourself.

I can't believe I just read that.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:53 - Apr 24 with 640 viewsJackSomething

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:55 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

Dwight.
To post anything remotely critical on here can lead to unpleasantness.
Many post some of the most incredible bland crap purporting it to be evidencing "support".
Ive posted some stern stuff over the years but never its better to under praise than to over .

Anyway, people have an internet image to live up to. Some spend all day on it. Some reckon they know what makes a certain poster tick. Some know what another is thinking. No really they do.
Believe half you see and nothing you hear

Pot, this is kettle. You're black.

Just saying like. Fun thread.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:57 - Apr 24 with 630 viewsNeath_Jack

If you are a grown man and have to put anyone on ignore on this forum, may i suggest you go to the doctors to see if you have a pair of balls between your legs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:59 - Apr 24 with 625 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:57 - Apr 24 by Neath_Jack

If you are a grown man and have to put anyone on ignore on this forum, may i suggest you go to the doctors to see if you have a pair of balls between your legs.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:01 - Apr 24 with 617 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:57 - Apr 24 by Neath_Jack

Damn straight. I once had a brief flirtation with putting T2C on ignore during one his more prolific periods on the old forum but it lasted about a day because my curiosity kept getting the better of me and I kept clicking on his damn posts anyway. And I felt vaguely guilty because I know for a fact that he's such a cracking fella in "real life".

Poll: Tory leader

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:05 - Apr 24 with 603 viewsNeath_Jack

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:01 - Apr 24 by exiledclaseboy

Damn straight. I once had a brief flirtation with putting T2C on ignore during one his more prolific periods on the old forum but it lasted about a day because my curiosity kept getting the better of me and I kept clicking on his damn posts anyway. And I felt vaguely guilty because I know for a fact that he's such a cracking fella in "real life".

T2C really needs to post more. The forum is a poorer place without him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:08 - Apr 24 with 601 viewslifelong

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:01 - Apr 24 by exiledclaseboy

I put someone on ignore last week and didn't intend to, don't even know how I did it.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:10 - Apr 24 with 595 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:05 - Apr 24 by Neath_Jack

Aye. There's a few in that category that this place really misses.

Poll: Tory leader

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:15 - Apr 24 with 582 viewsJackfath

In a similar fashion to being able to see who has up or down arrowed someones post, it would be hilarious to see who has users on ignore and vice versa.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:16 - Apr 24 with 579 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:05 - Apr 24 by Neath_Jack

He let's himself down badly with his personal abuse. FACT

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:17 - Apr 24 with 578 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:16 - Apr 24 by Darran

He let's himself down badly with his personal abuse. FACT

I agree.

I found him to be very aggressive and he upset me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:19 - Apr 24 with 574 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:17 - Apr 24 by Jackfath

I agree.

I found him to be very aggressive and he upset me.

He can talk a lot of sense about football sometimes but if it doesn't go his way he's a right nasty c*nt.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:22 - Apr 24 with 568 viewsDrizzy

I liked Chrissy and his formation threads. Poor sod spent hours thinking about them and most of them were ridiculous but nice to see the effort.

Complete and utter tw*t in every other capacity mind.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:56 - Apr 24 with 532 viewsCatullus

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:32 - Apr 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm happy to meet my fellow PlanetSwans posters in a large social gathering, such as the charity walk. Meeting up with one person though is always a risk and a risk I'm not willing to take.

There's no danger in meeting me mate. Thing is, agree or disagree, I don't take it seriously and carry ( the rage some feel others must be feeling ) it around with me.

I could argue a point with anyone but happily buy them a beer and hope for a Swans win!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 20:05 - Apr 24 with 516 viewsOldjack

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 19:19 - Apr 24 by Darran

He can talk a lot of sense about football sometimes but if it doesn't go his way he's a right nasty c*nt.

He's all gob mun and a right pussy

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 20:07 - Apr 24 with 512 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 20:05 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

He's all gob mun and a right pussy

He's afraid of you Alan.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024