Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? 22:01 - Apr 20 with 11449 viewsRancid

My least favourite is Drizzy and Spratty and favourite ECB ,O'boogie Darran ,Warwick,Russy and Fath.Please discuss!!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 22:03]
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:52 - Apr 21 with 959 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:48 - Apr 21 by Darran

He doesn't ATTACK people older than himself.

It's quite bizarre. He called me all sorts, which was uncalled for. I actually apologised for upsetting him as I do not like bad feeling. He has CHOSEN to ignore this and will STILL hark on about it in months to come.

REALLY, life is too short and I don't know why I am letting it get to me, especially at this time of year.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:56 - Apr 21 with 956 viewsllangyfelach

I think you're all lovely, and I bet you all have smashing blouses on

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:56 - Apr 21 with 953 viewsCooperman

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 07:03 - Apr 21 by Dr_Winston

Even the rubbish posters provide some amusement. Some because they're simply a bit twp, others because they're really twp yet are somehow convinced that they're clever as f*ck.

Favourites? Loads. Warwick, Uxy, Brynnie, Lohengrin, FoaJP, Jacksomething, Rancid, Waynekerr, Clasey (even if he's gone a bit bitchy lately) and plenty more I haven't mentioned but probably should.

You get my vote Dr Winston. You talk more sense than most of the other contributors put together. There are obviously some exceptions of which you come top.

Thank you for making it interesting.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:21 - Apr 21 with 921 viewsepaul

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:48 - Apr 21 by perchrockjack

Your hair is getting too thin to wear it so long. E paul took my advice and had his cut and he doesn't regret. Do it for a charity and I ll give you a cheque. Shave it off and the beard.

Funnily enough JS reminding me of this great song. Instead of 9 years it was 16 years but still it resonated

I had no bl**dy choice but to get it cut, had to look at least half tidy to get a job, saying that even the beard has gone now

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:25 - Apr 21 with 918 viewsLord_Bony

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 08:49 - Apr 21 by Joe_bradshaw

Those of us who don't never get involved in the frequent bitch-fests on here.

We're probably the only males posting regularly.

True...same bitch fest since 2007 lol

I like the forum in general,it is head and shoulders above most football forums because of the interesting,intelligent input here. I can honestly say there are no posters I dislike...we all have our own identity and beliefs right across the board.

Theres a lot on here I d rate as top posters including Perchy,Brynnie,Catullus,Swanzay and Gower Jack,Dav and Longerhin to name a few...the old guard,for all the bitchin will always be the backbone...

Long may it continue...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:27 - Apr 21 with 914 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:25 - Apr 21 by Lord_Bony

True...same bitch fest since 2007 lol

I like the forum in general,it is head and shoulders above most football forums because of the interesting,intelligent input here. I can honestly say there are no posters I dislike...we all have our own identity and beliefs right across the board.

Theres a lot on here I d rate as top posters including Perchy,Brynnie,Catullus,Swanzay and Gower Jack,Dav and Longerhin to name a few...the old guard,for all the bitchin will always be the backbone...

Long may it continue...

Tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:28 - Apr 21 with 911 viewsperchrockjack

Have to say on his day Jacksomething can be top stuff.

the one I miss most of most is Always Right. Obnoxiousa,arrogant, cocky knowall but an ego buster and a man apart..
goodshag too

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:38 - Apr 21 with 891 viewsLord_Bony

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:27 - Apr 21 by Darran

Tw*t.

Nah that No 1 slot is reserved

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:53 - Apr 21 with 860 viewsItchySphincter

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:56 - Apr 21 by Cooperman

You get my vote Dr Winston. You talk more sense than most of the other contributors put together. There are obviously some exceptions of which you come top.

Thank you for making it interesting.

Get a room.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:57 - Apr 21 with 849 viewsjackportis

Only 2 mentions, im waiting for the favourite posters thread!

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:04 - Apr 21 with 831 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:57 - Apr 21 by jackportis

Only 2 mentions, im waiting for the favourite posters thread!

Who the f*ck are you?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:11 - Apr 21 with 823 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 01:42 - Apr 21 by Liberty

Totally agree, this is just another example of internet bullying. Such a shame, when so recently a young Swansea boy has killed himself due to bullying.

Like a pack of wolves and make a joke if it.

Embarrassing for all involved.

The young lad did not kill himself due to bullying. I'm not sure how many times that needs to be said.

Now wind your neck in.

Poll: Tory leader

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:14 - Apr 21 with 814 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:04 - Apr 21 by Darran

Who the f*ck are you?

Roy Cropper mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:19 - Apr 21 with 804 viewsDrizzy

Why don't you like me, Rancid?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:23 - Apr 21 with 801 viewslifelong

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:19 - Apr 21 by Drizzy

Or me?

Next time I see you in Gorseinon I'll be ignoring you.

So there.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:36 - Apr 21 with 782 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where on earth has Dull1Thomas disappeared to? And sunshinehead?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:39 - Apr 21 with 777 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:36 - Apr 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Where on earth has Dull1Thomas disappeared to? And sunshinehead?

Sunshinehead has got a new name and is posting in this thread.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:40 - Apr 21 with 776 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:19 - Apr 21 by Drizzy

It's not rocket science you're a pr*ck.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:41 - Apr 21 with 773 viewsllangyfelach

I think everyone should be nice to each other. Not bum fondling or anything like that, just be nice to each other

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:43 - Apr 21 with 768 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:41 - Apr 21 by llangyfelach

I think everyone should be nice to each other. Not bum fondling or anything like that, just be nice to each other

This is what sets you up as one of my favourite posters.

Just be nice to each other.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:45 - Apr 21 with 762 viewsllangyfelach

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:43 - Apr 21 by Jackfath

This is what sets you up as one of my favourite posters.

Just be nice to each other.

I'm touched (not on the bum though) by your kind words

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:53 - Apr 21 with 749 viewsRancid

I can't believe i missed llangy out as he's the most affable poster on here plus im on his facebook and he's just as nice on there.I quite liked Newport Jack (clever lad), but since the site changeover he's become a bit of a tit im afraid to say.

Lifey,you're a lovely man in the flesh but you've been down on us of late on here so I couldn't count you in.And knowing you the beauty of it is im pretty darn sure you couldn't give two fooks

PS I was half cut last night,Easter Sunday 'n all that so do feel a tad embarrassed this morning for starting such a thread.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:55 - Apr 21 with 746 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:39 - Apr 21 by Darran

Sunshinehead has got a new name and is posting in this thread.

Ahh, thanks for that. But still no sign of DillwynT though

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:57 - Apr 21 with 729 viewsDrizzy

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:40 - Apr 21 by Darran

It's not rocket science you're a pr*ck.

No I'm not. I'm a lovely young fellow.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:58 - Apr 21 with 726 viewsDrizzy

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:53 - Apr 21 by Rancid

I can't believe i missed llangy out as he's the most affable poster on here plus im on his facebook and he's just as nice on there.I quite liked Newport Jack (clever lad), but since the site changeover he's become a bit of a tit im afraid to say.

Lifey,you're a lovely man in the flesh but you've been down on us of late on here so I couldn't count you in.And knowing you the beauty of it is im pretty darn sure you couldn't give two fooks

PS I was half cut last night,Easter Sunday 'n all that so do feel a tad embarrassed this morning for starting such a thread.

Tit in what sense?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024