Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? 22:01 - Apr 20 with 11450 viewsRancid

My least favourite is Drizzy and Spratty and favourite ECB ,O'boogie Darran ,Warwick,Russy and Fath.Please discuss!!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 22:03]
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:40 - Apr 21 with 1379 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:39 - Apr 21 by Darran

I quite like you.

Dwight is great. Always polite and respectful. He is able to hold an argument with all and never resorts to swearing or name calling. He is perhaps the ultimate poster presently.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:41 - Apr 21 with 1378 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:40 - Apr 21 by Jackfath

Dwight is great. Always polite and respectful. He is able to hold an argument with all and never resorts to swearing or name calling. He is perhaps the ultimate poster presently.

Indeed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:02 - Apr 21 with 1337 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:40 - Apr 21 by Rancid

In what way could said posters have the last laugh?

By being correct when the whole forum was against them.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:12 - Apr 21 with 1319 viewsRancid

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:02 - Apr 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

By being correct when the whole forum was against them.

I'm assuming you mean yourself?

Huw out,Monk out,we're going down etc etc?
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:19 - Apr 21 with 1301 viewsSpratty

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:11 - Apr 21 by exiledclaseboy

The young lad did not kill himself due to bullying. I'm not sure how many times that needs to be said.

Now wind your neck in.

So that makes internet bullying OK then - or even funny?
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:24 - Apr 21 with 1295 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:19 - Apr 21 by Spratty

So that makes internet bullying OK then - or even funny?

I'm pretty sure that isn't what ECB meant

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:27 - Apr 21 with 1286 viewsSpratty

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:24 - Apr 21 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm pretty sure that isn't what ECB meant

Well he did tell someone to wind in their neck for expressing concern at this type of thread, which is blatently bullying in nature
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:29 - Apr 21 with 1282 viewsCooperman

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:53 - Apr 21 by ItchySphincter

Get a room.

Did you miss the point of the thread?
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 14:30]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:36 - Apr 21 with 1269 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:27 - Apr 21 by Spratty

Well he did tell someone to wind in their neck for expressing concern at this type of thread, which is blatently bullying in nature

Who is bullying who on here?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:07 - Apr 21 with 1227 viewsSpratty

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:36 - Apr 21 by Jackfath

Who is bullying who on here?

Go figure.

If you cannot work it out given the role in our society that I understand you hold, then I have concerns
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:19 - Apr 21 with 1203 viewspansypants

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:07 - Apr 21 by Spratty

Go figure.

If you cannot work it out given the role in our society that I understand you hold, then I have concerns

Spratty how are you?

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:21 - Apr 21 with 1203 viewsItchySphincter

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:07 - Apr 21 by Spratty

Go figure.

You're a bad man Sproutty. When you're not being a bore you're very mean.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 18:26 - Apr 21 with 1116 viewsDrizzy

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:07 - Apr 20 by ItchySphincter

"My least favourite is Drizzy and Spratty and favourite ECB ,O'boogie Darran ,Warwick,Russy and Fath.Please discuss!!"

Can't argue with that except who the fvck is Drizzy? Bang on otherwise.

Hiya, Sunshine.

I like you too, mate.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 21:00 - Apr 21 with 1044 viewsLord_Bony

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 13:39 - Apr 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I see the posters who continually post what everybody likes and wants to hear are the most popular. The posters who are not afraid to go against the norm will never be popular but in the end will be the ones who have the last laugh.

I like this post.
Nothing worse than people grovelling for adoration.

I like posters who are not sycophants and have a mind of their own.

We are all Swans fans together,this is one sad thread and is devisive.

Thumbs down from me I m afraid.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 21:01 - Apr 21 with 1043 viewsGowerjack

The Creme de la Creme

ECB
Lohengrin
Lord Bony
Max
Perchie
Davilin
Dr Winston
Warick
Epaul

And of course Darran !

The rest of you are a bit pants tbh

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 21:21 - Apr 21 with 1007 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Anyone who posts on that wrestling thread is a bit odd.

The rest of you are fine by me .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 21:40 - Apr 21 with 982 viewsSwanjack10

I love prossers abrupt honesty, max just talks about takeaways and booze, for some reason that lord bony really grips my sh1t, always right in his redundant head and very negative

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 21:44 - Apr 21 with 966 viewshobo

Best
Oh Tommy Tommy

Worst - I'm not going to give them the attention they crave
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:01 - Apr 21 with 919 viewsItchySphincter

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 21:01 - Apr 21 by Gowerjack

The Creme de la Creme

ECB
Lohengrin
Lord Bony
Max
Perchie
Davilin
Dr Winston
Warick
Epaul

And of course Darran !

The rest of you are a bit pants tbh

Lohengrin is far and away the best of the bunch. Articulate and insightful, even lefties like ECB find it difficult to disagree with him. xx

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:07 - Apr 21 with 895 viewsquiff

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:01 - Apr 21 by ItchySphincter

Lohengrin is far and away the best of the bunch. Articulate and insightful, even lefties like ECB find it difficult to disagree with him. xx

Whilst I would agree that Loh is very well read and knows his history, us Lefties know when it's worth going for the bait! As ECB pointed out to me though, he never gets personal or insults those he disagrees with, much to his credit.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:08 - Apr 21 with 887 viewsLord_Bony

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:01 - Apr 21 by ItchySphincter

Cheers mate!

sorry quoted wrong post
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 22:09]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:12 - Apr 21 with 873 viewswaynekerr55

This place is "nuttier than a squirrel in a KP factory"

Tis a grand place, I get to let off steam and post without RANCOUR!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:12 - Apr 21 with 867 viewsItchySphincter

I said leftie when I meant liberal. I saw the words epaul out of the corner of my eye and thought of the great unwashed by accident.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:31 - Apr 21 with 836 viewsThursday

Lohengrin would get one of my votes, too. It's difficult to disagree with him sometimes because his opinions are educated and elegant, but yet anachronistic. I'd marry him if he thought it was okay.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:46 - Apr 21 with 801 viewsItchySphincter

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:31 - Apr 21 by Thursday

Lohengrin would get one of my votes, too. It's difficult to disagree with him sometimes because his opinions are educated and elegant, but yet anachronistic. I'd marry him if he thought it was okay.

You should ask him, I think he'd consider it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024