Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? 22:01 - Apr 20 with 11438 viewsRancid

My least favourite is Drizzy and Spratty and favourite ECB ,O'boogie Darran ,Warwick,Russy and Fath.Please discuss!!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 22:03]
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 23:51 - Apr 21 with 1122 viewsUxbridge

Well I suppose it's been a week since the last one of these.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 07:42 - Apr 22 with 1061 viewsepaul

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:12 - Apr 21 by ItchySphincter

I said leftie when I meant liberal. I saw the words epaul out of the corner of my eye and thought of the great unwashed by accident.

I'll have you know I shower every morning followed by fresh underwear and a clean handkerchief (my mam said I should always carry one)

The wrestling thread is one of the best on here as always

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:03 - Apr 22 with 1006 viewsItchySphincter

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 07:42 - Apr 22 by epaul

I'll have you know I shower every morning followed by fresh underwear and a clean handkerchief (my mam said I should always carry one)

The wrestling thread is one of the best on here as always

I'm sure you do. You should always be in the top posters lists, if only for your great taste in music.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:08 - Apr 22 with 991 viewsepaul

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:03 - Apr 22 by ItchySphincter

I'm sure you do. You should always be in the top posters lists, if only for your great taste in music.

Why thank you sir, I cordially reciprocate that sentiment in your direction sir.

I have no beef with anyone on here, I love you all, even DYS even though I have called him for his self perpetuated arrogance, which really isn't becoming of any of us.

Have a lovely day, nay week friends

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:42 - Apr 22 with 935 viewsperchrockjack

I d rather be on top of Paul than underneath Andrew.

Loh has possibly the best musical taste on here apart fro my humble self.

The interaction between he and Clasie do this board great credit. Two serious interlects at it without any real abuse for abuse sake. Its why I stay away from their debates as otherwise I d look a d1ckhead and swancity will be beastly to me.

Anyway, enjoy your summer folks/friends. BE SAFE

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 12:26 - Apr 22 with 893 viewsPhil_S

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 23:51 - Apr 21 by Uxbridge

Well I suppose it's been a week since the last one of these.

I want to know whose list I am at the bottom of

Then finally I can go out and find out what random Americans think!!
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:23 - Apr 22 with 829 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:08 - Apr 22 by epaul

Why thank you sir, I cordially reciprocate that sentiment in your direction sir.

I have no beef with anyone on here, I love you all, even DYS even though I have called him for his self perpetuated arrogance, which really isn't becoming of any of us.

Have a lovely day, nay week friends

I am not self perpetually arrogant. It is a mixture of strong confidence and an above average level of intelligence.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:47 - Apr 22 with 820 viewsepaul

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:23 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am not self perpetually arrogant. It is a mixture of strong confidence and an above average level of intelligence.

All I'll say kid is learn a bit of humility, much more becoming.

Login to get fewer ads

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:48 - Apr 22 with 812 viewsperchrockjack

Great stuff Dwight. Explains much

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:50 - Apr 22 with 813 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:42 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

I d rather be on top of Paul than underneath Andrew.

Loh has possibly the best musical taste on here apart fro my humble self.

The interaction between he and Clasie do this board great credit. Two serious interlects at it without any real abuse for abuse sake. Its why I stay away from their debates as otherwise I d look a d1ckhead and swancity will be beastly to me.

Anyway, enjoy your summer folks/friends. BE SAFE

I hope that's not another dig at Andrews rather large frame?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:49 - Apr 22 with 756 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 14:47 - Apr 22 by epaul

All I'll say kid is learn a bit of humility, much more becoming.

I would show humility if I wasn't treated so terribly in my early weeks on this forum. I show great respect to people who show the same to me, such as Jackfath and Darran, where as the people who have previously disrespected me and personally attacked me I show little respect and humility towards.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 16:04 - Apr 22 with 739 viewsmacthejack

Ohhh yeahhh, Flacky! Does he have an alias on here? Up there with the best of 'em. I won't delve too far into my favourites as I don't want to come across as a creepy stalker but I have DwightYorke, Perchi, Liam 12345 and Kieran on block so I spose you could say they're my least favourite. Nothing personal chaps but you obvisouly annoyed me.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 16:16 - Apr 22 with 724 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 16:04 - Apr 22 by macthejack

Ohhh yeahhh, Flacky! Does he have an alias on here? Up there with the best of 'em. I won't delve too far into my favourites as I don't want to come across as a creepy stalker but I have DwightYorke, Perchi, Liam 12345 and Kieran on block so I spose you could say they're my least favourite. Nothing personal chaps but you obvisouly annoyed me.

Brilliant.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:49 - Apr 23 with 559 viewsperchrockjack

Don't mind being next to Dwight but LIAM ffs come on. I seriously would have nobody left if I ignored all those that have annoyed me over the years.
As Pross says, don't take it too seriously.

Dwight. Im assuming you re a wind up merchant ;if so you re in a class of your own.
If you re serious, then I d love to meet up with you, have a drink whilst I tell you where youre going wrong.
I normally get to one of the early fixtures of the new season before realising that I don't fit in

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:58 - Apr 23 with 557 viewswaynekerr55

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:49 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

Don't mind being next to Dwight but LIAM ffs come on. I seriously would have nobody left if I ignored all those that have annoyed me over the years.

Dwight. Im assuming you re a wind up merchant ;if so you re in a class of your own.
If you re serious, then I d love to meet up with you, have a drink whilst I tell you where youre going wrong.
I normally get to one of the early fixtures of the new season before realising that I don't fit in

Have you eaten half a CROISSANT today

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:08 - Apr 23 with 546 viewsperchrockjack

Certainly not. It d be like ordering a half of bitter in the Hafod Inn.

Anyway, its not just down south in that suburbian nirvana ,where you reside, that has croissants, preserves and farm fresh dairy produce. West Wirral banned the sale of condensed milk (conny onny) Ideal milk, Cadburys Milk Tray, Lard , Kraft Cheese Slices and Wonderloaf -all tell tale signs of Prol garbage.

Anyway, they ve just closed a major road here for new sewers and to erect the Grandstands for the OPEN. fooking chaos. Hope tHe golf world appreciate it.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:13 - Apr 23 with 535 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:49 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

Do you still think I am a LIAR, A CHARLATAN AND A HYPOCRITE.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:34 - Apr 23 with 521 viewswaynekerr55

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:08 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

Anyway, its not just down south in that suburbian nirvana ,where you reside, that has croissants, preserves and farm fresh dairy produce. West Wirral banned the sale of condensed milk (conny onny) Ideal milk, Cadburys Milk Tray, Lard , Kraft Cheese Slices and Wonderloaf -all tell tale signs of Prol garbage.

Anyway, they ve just closed a major road here for new sewers and to erect the Grandstands for the OPEN. fooking chaos. Hope tHe golf world appreciate it.

Will you get the chance to share a CHABLIS

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:35 - Apr 23 with 519 viewsperchrockjack

Its a new day

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:36 - Apr 23 with 520 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:35 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

Its a new day

Do you still think I am a LIAR, A CHARLATAN and a HYPOCRITE?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:36 - Apr 23 with 520 viewswaynekerr55

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:08 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

Will you get the chance to share a CHABLIS with Peter ALISS?

I can just see the scene now. The camera pans over to suburban Wirral and you are having your famous BBQ, PROSS notices and does a Pratley Palace esque spin for the cameras

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:37 - Apr 23 with 517 viewsUxbridge

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:36 - Apr 23 by Jackfath

Do you still think I am a LIAR, A CHARLATAN and a HYPOCRITE?

Link please.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:38 - Apr 23 with 514 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:36 - Apr 23 by waynekerr55

Will you get the chance to share a CHABLIS with Peter ALISS?

I can just see the scene now. The camera pans over to suburban Wirral and you are having your famous BBQ, PROSS notices and does a Pratley Palace esque spin for the cameras

I won't be there he doesn't like my sort.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:42 - Apr 23 with 510 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:37 - Apr 23 by Uxbridge

Link please.

The accusations were made towards the bottom of page 15. I did make another thread to apologise to him but I've been ignored ever since.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/109660/page:15#.U1eKaPld

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:43 - Apr 23 with 507 viewsperchrockjack

No need Andrew . I ll save you the trouble even though fathy is trying to inject some poison into some dialogue between wayne and me.

I called him a liar charlatan hypocrite and thief so hang me.
What Im not going to do is to go into specifics and embarrass the fella whoever the feck he is.

We have all told lies, all acted falsely all been hypocrites. Its down to degrees . If you tell an untruth you re a liar, if you've bullshiteed or acted with pretentiousness youre a chaly and hypocrite? come on. Its an unpleasant word but you gorra be honest. We re all hypocrites to some extent but we never ever would admit it. Its like admitting to having a small knob or being bad in bed.
have pleasant day cos Im out of here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024