Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? 22:01 - Apr 20 with 11452 viewsRancid

My least favourite is Drizzy and Spratty and favourite ECB ,O'boogie Darran ,Warwick,Russy and Fath.Please discuss!!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 22:03]
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:44 - Apr 23 with 1242 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:43 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

No need Andrew . I ll save you the trouble even though fathy is trying to inject some poison into some dialogue between wayne and me.

I called him a liar charlatan hypocrite and thief so hang me.
What Im not going to do is to go into specifics and embarrass the fella whoever the feck he is.

We have all told lies, all acted falsely all been hypocrites. Its down to degrees . If you tell an untruth you re a liar, if you've bullshiteed or acted with pretentiousness youre a chaly and hypocrite? come on. Its an unpleasant word but you gorra be honest. We re all hypocrites to some extent but we never ever would admit it. Its like admitting to having a small knob or being bad in bed.
have pleasant day cos Im out of here

Dreadful comments.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:45 - Apr 23 with 1238 viewsperchrockjack

dreadful world

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:46 - Apr 23 with 1237 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:43 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

No need Andrew . I ll save you the trouble even though fathy is trying to inject some poison into some dialogue between wayne and me.

What Im not going to do is to go into specifics and embarrass the fella whoever the feck he is.

We have all told lies, all acted falsely all been hypocrites. Its down to degrees . If you tell an untruth you re a liar, if you've bullshiteed or acted with pretentiousness youre a chaly and hypocrite? come on. Its an unpleasant word but you gorra be honest. We re all hypocrites to some extent but we never ever would admit it. Its like admitting to having a small knob or being bad in bed.

I am not trying to inject any poison anywhere.

I had the HUMILITY to apologise for upsetting you.

You however do not have the decency to apologise for throwing wild claims out for all to see.

IT SAYS a great DEAL more about you THAN ME.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:47 - Apr 23 with 1233 viewswaynekerr55

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:38 - Apr 23 by Darran

I won't be there he doesn't like my sort.

He loves ewe PROSS

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:49 - Apr 23 with 1228 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:47 - Apr 23 by waynekerr55

He loves ewe PROSS

He shouts at me.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:50 - Apr 23 with 1226 viewsBaker

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 10:46 - Apr 23 by Jackfath

I am not trying to inject any poison anywhere.

I had the HUMILITY to apologise for upsetting you.

You however do not have the decency to apologise for throwing wild claims out for all to see.

IT SAYS a great DEAL more about you THAN ME.

Why are loads of us using unnecessary CAPITAL letters today?

I've even started doing it this morning too.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:00 - Apr 23 with 1211 viewsperchrockjack

im going lower case being a snide underhand fecker.
apologising on here is often disingenuous-not meant- only for others eyes. better in person always.i told you no need to apologise and thought that was a simple sentence so ill repeat.no need to apologise .it doesn't take humility at all. feck ive apologised to all sorts and not meant it at all. we do this all the time,say sorry when we really don't mean it.if you believe otherwise you are incredibly naïve.its a fecked up rotten ol world out there and people are basically kunts,liars,charalatans and hypocrites.if you went to chapel you ll understand.
now then fathy, you ve got pm as I don't want the likes of prosser shoving that fagin sized nose into yet another thread.this is between you and me.
difference is youre a good guy and im not.
no capitals were harmed in the making of this post

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:04 - Apr 23 with 1206 viewsUxbridge

Absolutely we are all hypocrites. I am too at times. I'd say liar was more offensive personally but there we go. It's why I never understood your umbrage.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:04 - Apr 23 with 1204 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:04 - Apr 23 by Uxbridge

Absolutely we are all hypocrites. I am too at times. I'd say liar was more offensive personally but there we go. It's why I never understood your umbrage.

Are you two friends then?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:25 - Apr 23 with 1188 viewsUxbridge

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:04 - Apr 23 by Darran

Are you two friends then?

Of course. I tend not to take nerdboarding personally.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:29 - Apr 23 with 1180 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:25 - Apr 23 by Uxbridge

Of course. I tend not to take nerdboarding personally.

Its a shame some do.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:46 - Apr 23 with 1164 viewsRancid

After considerable pressure I'd like to name The Art Chappy as one of the best and nicest fellas on here.It's a good job you're about 6ft 6''
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:49 - Apr 23 with 1162 viewsUxbridge

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:29 - Apr 23 by Darran

Its a shame some do.

That is true. I could point at a lot of people in that regard.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:11 - Apr 23 with 1093 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 11:00 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

im going lower case being a snide underhand fecker.
apologising on here is often disingenuous-not meant- only for others eyes. better in person always.i told you no need to apologise and thought that was a simple sentence so ill repeat.no need to apologise .it doesn't take humility at all. feck ive apologised to all sorts and not meant it at all. we do this all the time,say sorry when we really don't mean it.if you believe otherwise you are incredibly naïve.its a fecked up rotten ol world out there and people are basically kunts,liars,charalatans and hypocrites.if you went to chapel you ll understand.
now then fathy, you ve got pm as I don't want the likes of prosser shoving that fagin sized nose into yet another thread.this is between you and me.
difference is youre a good guy and im not.
no capitals were harmed in the making of this post

PM read and responded too. I am more than happy to publicly put my point of view forward on here and not keep it private as I have done nothing wrong, and therefore nothing to hide.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:17 - Apr 23 with 1081 viewswaynekerr55

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:11 - Apr 23 by Jackfath

PM read and responded too. I am more than happy to publicly put my point of view forward on here and not keep it private as I have done nothing wrong, and therefore nothing to hide.

Is it time to crack open the POPCORN?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:19 - Apr 23 with 1077 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:11 - Apr 23 by Jackfath

I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to know more.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:20 - Apr 23 with 1077 viewsCatullus

This thread was always going to go south!!

Whoever I like or dislike, their real personality is going to be different to what we see on here. Except for (in my opinion) Perch, Davillin and Lohengrin, who in my opinion only, are upfront and honest.....actually I'll count Darran, PhilS, Winston and Ux in that too.
Perch seems very much a heart on his sleeve kind of guy to me, and I like him for it.
I hope to meet you one day Richie, until then, chill out mate!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:23 - Apr 23 with 1074 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 09:49 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

Don't mind being next to Dwight but LIAM ffs come on. I seriously would have nobody left if I ignored all those that have annoyed me over the years.
As Pross says, don't take it too seriously.

Dwight. Im assuming you re a wind up merchant ;if so you re in a class of your own.
If you re serious, then I d love to meet up with you, have a drink whilst I tell you where youre going wrong.
I normally get to one of the early fixtures of the new season before realising that I don't fit in

I'm mostly serious.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:25 - Apr 23 with 1068 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:20 - Apr 23 by Catullus

This thread was always going to go south!!

Whoever I like or dislike, their real personality is going to be different to what we see on here. Except for (in my opinion) Perch, Davillin and Lohengrin, who in my opinion only, are upfront and honest.....actually I'll count Darran, PhilS, Winston and Ux in that too.
Perch seems very much a heart on his sleeve kind of guy to me, and I like him for it.
I hope to meet you one day Richie, until then, chill out mate!!

I express my 'real' personality on here. Why would anyone attempt to express a different personality or image of themselves? That is disturbing and scary.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:26 - Apr 23 with 1069 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:23 - Apr 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm mostly serious.

Why don't you get together you only live a few miles from each other most of the time.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:29 - Apr 23 with 1053 viewsGowerjack

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:26 - Apr 23 by Darran

Why don't you get together you only live a few miles from each other most of the time.

Has Perchie moved back down south then Daz??

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:32 - Apr 23 with 1049 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:26 - Apr 23 by Darran

I'm happy to meet my fellow PlanetSwans posters in a large social gathering, such as the charity walk. Meeting up with one person though is always a risk and a risk I'm not willing to take.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:32 - Apr 23 with 1050 viewsCatullus

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:25 - Apr 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I express my 'real' personality on here. Why would anyone attempt to express a different personality or image of themselves? That is disturbing and scary.

I did count you in Dar!

It's a well known phenomena Dar, the "Internet persona" it's not so scary. people pretend to be who they aren't. Plenty of people are shy, lacking in confidence, wish their lives were different.......for many reasons people behave differently online because it's anonymous, for the most part.
You can look at any profile on a dating site for example, and it's going to be embellished!! it's part of the human condition.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:44 - Apr 23 with 1035 viewsperchrockjack

CAT. Always enjoy your stuff. As regards football I really do it as I see it, as most fans do, up and down and completely subjective. I don't believe anyone on here who says, "Im not worried about... LIAR.

other matters ,well not always as my sardonic and warped humour goes over the heads of most but a few selective ones seem top people;forgot to mention llangy btw.
I can be mischievous,irascible,honest,deceitful, your best friend or your worst nightmare sometimes all during a game for football.
What I aint gonna do is put up with the interminable "positive" all is well drivel that is posted on here by people who actually like to look good on here rather thansay whay they feel . Look good on internet!

This season is one Ive hated. Its been too edgy for me and as soon as someone went on the "we re in 10th position and i n last 32 Europe" I knew a long train was acoming.

I ll be glad to see us mathematically safe, in for another season when I think we ll finish top 10 as the new manager will get it right and bin our dross and hell get us even better quality. We ll still be bitching on here which is fine as its better than not bitching as then you have no soul.

Dwight.... Im not after you as you need the internet equivalent of colonic hydrotherapy

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 15:55 - Apr 23 with 1011 viewsperchrockjack

Dwight.
To post anything remotely critical on here can lead to unpleasantness.
Many post some of the most incredible bland crap purporting it to be evidencing "support".
Ive posted some stern stuff over the years but never its better to under praise than to over .

Anyway, people have an internet image to live up to. Some spend all day on it. Some reckon they know what makes a certain poster tick. Some know what another is thinking. No really they do.
Believe half you see and nothing you hear

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024