Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? 22:01 - Apr 20 with 11411 viewsRancid

My least favourite is Drizzy and Spratty and favourite ECB ,O'boogie Darran ,Warwick,Russy and Fath.Please discuss!!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2014 22:03]
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:02 - Apr 20 with 2130 viewsDarran

I agree with all of that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:03 - Apr 20 with 2126 viewsJackfath

I like them all, except those who are rude, want to fill me in, lose their tempers and swear at me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:05 - Apr 20 with 2114 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:03 - Apr 20 by Jackfath

I like them all, except those who are rude, want to fill me in, lose their tempers and swear at me.

That's most posters though.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:07 - Apr 20 with 2105 viewsItchySphincter

"My least favourite is Drizzy and Spratty and favourite ECB ,O'boogie Darran ,Warwick,Russy and Fath.Please discuss!!"

Can't argue with that except who the fvck is Drizzy? Bang on otherwise.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:07 - Apr 20 with 2104 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:05 - Apr 20 by Darran

That's most posters though.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:08 - Apr 20 with 2100 viewsItchySphincter

Also think Brynnie should get an honourable mention.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:09 - Apr 20 with 2094 viewsRancid

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:07 - Apr 20 by ItchySphincter

"My least favourite is Drizzy and Spratty and favourite ECB ,O'boogie Darran ,Warwick,Russy and Fath.Please discuss!!"

Can't argue with that except who the fvck is Drizzy? Bang on otherwise.

Think he's Newport jack or used to be.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:13 - Apr 20 with 2079 viewsItchySphincter

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:09 - Apr 20 by Rancid

Think he's Newport jack or used to be.

Yeah, that's tight. Old Newp eh? Forgot about him.

Login to get fewer ads

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:13 - Apr 20 with 2079 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:08 - Apr 20 by ItchySphincter

Also think Brynnie should get an honourable mention.

He's ok is Brynnie.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:14 - Apr 20 with 2075 viewsItchySphincter

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:13 - Apr 20 by Darran

He's ok is Brynnie.

Iawn.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:14 - Apr 20 with 2072 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:13 - Apr 20 by ItchySphincter

Yeah, that's tight. Old Newp eh? Forgot about him.

Hasn't he PM'd you to tell you he's not?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:17 - Apr 20 with 2063 viewsSwanjack10

I cant wear that"jackportis"wouldnt trust him with my goldfish, cant pick a favourite, pansy is up there tho.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:20 - Apr 20 with 2046 viewsItchySphincter

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:14 - Apr 20 by Darran

Hasn't he PM'd you to tell you he's not?

I think he's funny. He used to criticise me for swearing when he was Newp, now he's full of the C bomb...., and he used to be like a mini Warwick in training, now he's flat out taking the p!ss out of Phil. Makes me laugh.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:20 - Apr 20 with 2044 viewspansypants

Up until about a week ago I'd never noticed some posters on here. It fascinates me how in that week a majority on here have identified them as pathetic.
It makes me realise there are some very good judges of character on here.
There will always be the keyboard warrior but I'm also aware that some play to an audience.

I do think PS is a phenomenon.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:20 - Apr 20 with 2043 viewsDarran

Yeah I agree he's a c*nt.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:21 - Apr 20 with 2037 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:17 - Apr 20 by Swanjack10

I cant wear that"jackportis"wouldnt trust him with my goldfish, cant pick a favourite, pansy is up there tho.

You haven't got a clue Shorty if only you knew.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:21 - Apr 20 with 2036 viewsItchySphincter

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:20 - Apr 20 by Darran

Yeah I agree he's a c*nt.

Innit.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:25 - Apr 20 with 2021 viewsRancid

Jackportis must be Flacky ?
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:25 - Apr 20 with 2019 viewsDarran

Could I just add that the fella that started this thread isn't just a greet poster but a very nice man in real life too.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:25 - Apr 20 with 2019 viewsGretsch

FFS which kid in you class do you like which do you hate. Let's make the one we don't like feel really bad.
Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:27 - Apr 20 with 2008 viewsJackfath

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:25 - Apr 20 by Gretsch

FFS which kid in you class do you like which do you hate. Let's make the one we don't like feel really bad.

It's ok I like you.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:28 - Apr 20 with 2002 viewsItchySphincter

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:25 - Apr 20 by Rancid

Jackportis must be Flacky ?

Maybe, I thought that jacanapes character might have been him too.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:29 - Apr 20 with 1991 viewspansypants

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:25 - Apr 20 by Gretsch

Unfortunately some bring it on their selves. A poster on here PM'd his address to another poster to meet up for a fight.
That surely makes them fair game for ridicule and possibly an appointment with a shrink.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:29 - Apr 20 with 1992 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:28 - Apr 20 by ItchySphincter

Maybe, I thought that jacanapes character might have been him too.

Nah very wrong.

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:29 - Apr 20 with 1984 viewsDarran

Who's your least favourite poster on here and your favourite? on 22:27 - Apr 20 by Jackfath

It's ok I like you.

I like Gretsch too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024